TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely getting locked down pretty soon.

What's the best way to cut off the females on my squad? Keep in mind some of them had hoop dreams of locking me down (even though I made it clear that wouldn't happen)

Last edited:

What's the best way to cut off the females on my squad? Keep in mind some of them had hoop dreams of locking me down (even though I made it clear that wouldn't happen)

When did this happen!?

Any NT'ers ever deal with an STD? Like even one of the small ones?

Always been curious what the experience is like emotionally for a man. Can't ask my real life homies since they'd think I have one

I don't

I don't man

When did this happen!?

Over the past few weeks, not about to get locked down tomorrow or anything but it's coming soon.

And I'm actually trying to be faithful this time Lol

Still can wingman though

thinking about reevaluating my approach to ol' girl at my job.. i noticed we got a lil too comfortable around each other too fast. We have a lot of stuff in common (upbringing, career goals etc) and i think all that attributed to me losing my "edge" with her.

friend zone is not where i want to be..

I haven't seen my girl in like 2 weeks because I was out of town, then she was out of town but she finally came home last night and told me she was coming over. Fast forward a little while later she hits me with an "April fools" :smh: I was fuming

I haven't seen my girl in like 2 weeks because I was out of town, then she was out of town but she finally came home last night and told me she was coming over. Fast forward a little while later she hits me with an "April fools" :smh: I was fuming

:lol: bruh that's cold

Me and my main girl been distant, contact wise

I got jumped by some sucker *** dudes after I won a fight that one of their friends started, and they sneak attacked me when I was leaving...long story short, I fought em off and didn't get knocked out or nothing but ended up with a massive black eye since one of the dudes was a taco destroying fat POS with big hands

So..... I was dealing with the healing process and emotional trauma of it, the feeling of defeat and rage, etc. And she hasn't really been there for me since she's a shy girl

But I healed quick thanks to stuff I found online and went on vacation to SXSW 6 days after it happened with no visible damage. She was there Tues/Wed then in New Orleans, so we hung out Wednesday n partied, had fun. But I stayed till Sunday and she was in another town

Now we're both back and have only hung once in two weeks, I stopped calling her at night to pillow talk like I routinely did daily, and she hasn't really taken the initiative to pick up the pace. Not that I want her to lead, I don't..

..it's just that women DON'T DO A DAMN THING and I'm not really getting anything out of it besides sex. And I have a side piece that looks better. I just don't know what to do. Don't have the urge to break up, don't have a deep emotional loss or connection here. I just don't think breaking up or being demanding is worth the effort here. What do I do to make her actually do something for us instead of me initiating?

Texted the chick who's number I got yesterday. Chick asked me to meet up, I didn't initiate it.

Gonna scoop her from her house tomorrow. Where should we go? Not trying to spend any $. Maybe $20 at most.

I'm not 21, btw. So no drinks.

damn man... i guess ya'll get shakes at the local Sonic or something :lol: The Dallas Art Museum is free now, so you can do that.

I got jumped by some sucker *** dudes after I won a fight that one of their friends started, and they sneak attacked me when I was leaving...long story short, I fought em off and didn't get knocked out or nothing but ended up with a massive black eye since one of the dudes was a taco destroying fat POS with big hands

So..... I was dealing with the healing process and emotional trauma of it, the feeling of defeat and rage, etc. And she hasn't really been there for me since she's a shy girl

But I healed quick thanks to stuff I found online and went on vacation to SXSW 6 days after it happened with no visible damage. She was there Tues/Wed then in New Orleans, so we hung out Wednesday n partied, had fun. But I stayed till Sunday and she was in another town

Now we're both back and have only hung once in two weeks, I stopped calling her at night to pillow talk like I routinely did daily, and she hasn't really taken the initiative to pick up the pace. Not that I want her to lead, I don't..

..it's just that women DON'T DO A DAMN THING and I'm not really getting anything out of it besides sex. And I have a side piece that looks better. I just don't know what to do. Don't have the urge to break up, don't have a deep emotional loss or connection here. I just don't think breaking up or being demanding is worth the effort here. What do I do to make her actually do something for us instead of me initiating?

I'm confused..... you mad your girlfriend that you've been cheating on didn't coddle you after you got into a fight?

For real... I wanna know why you are upset.

Dat humble brag at the beginning of the story :lol:

Anyways, I thought you just said you don't want her to lead but you asking how you can get her to initiate? I'm confused, lol.

Dat humble brag at the beginning of the story :lol:

Anyways, I thought you just said you don't want her to lead but you asking how you can get her to initiate? I'm confused, lol.
I mean I just want her to do something, anything, as in some sort of couple activity. "Hey let's go biking, I wanna check out this new mexican joint, new movie in theaters, etc"

Instead of just text/call n stuff. That is so boring to me. I've told her that too. I'm not really feeling the same way since we're past the getting to know each other phase. I know holding back isn't gonna do much so what can I constructively do?

And I won that fight :lol: . Dudes is weak for that :smh: , especially knowing they wouldn't be welcome around after stirring **** up.

I see ugly dudes on instagram getting Jordans and surprise breakfasts n ****, WHAT ABOUT ME :lol:

I'm pretty nice to her, supportive of her new corporate gig, interested in her culture and family/friends, can get us into a lot of stuff locally since I do arts and music, so she's entertained, so to speak. I just want some drive from her

just dump her

keep the side piece till you find a better quality girl that actually cares about you

uh oh just started talking to this cute 25 year old starbucks joint. got the digits. She has a 9 year old son though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom