TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
its ok homie there's not much u can do in that situation. you had 20 secs to diffuse a bomb with a hored of enemies around you...
you'll get em next time..

More like 10. My mind was racing so fast I didn't know what to do. All I could think of the rest of the night is what I should of said.
Happens to everybody. You always come up with something to say like 2 hours later :lol:. Don't sweat it.

Going so long and not bustin...I said f it I'm not gonna nut. She understood.

That henny...my first time drinking this year like that.

I was on video game mode though.

:pimp:

But I've had like five rap sessions since I got up just thinking about the sex. Had to make up for not finishing the right way.

:lol:

Last edited:
its ok homie there's not much u can do in that situation. you had 20 secs to diffuse a bomb with a hored of enemies around you...
you'll get em next time..

More like 10. My mind was racing so fast I didn't know what to do. All I could think of the rest of the night is what I should of said.

I never know what to say when a situation is unexpected. Last week after the bar was driving back home and at the stoplight stared down these 2 chicks.

They roll down their window and I follow and they say "you know you're fine as hell right? " I just nod and smile and then the light changes and they dip

I don't, but couldn't hurt to keep some go to lines stashed away for moments like this. I should though, even the best scorers with a mean arsenal have a go to move.

I wonder how Elder living these days.

I think the best thing to do at a stop light is to give them you're #, only because its the fastest way instead of small talk and asking for their #.

Something like "take my # down hit me up if you guys are doing anything fun"

Also chicks at the light could've been some silly worldstar prank

Smashing yambs in your building is only recommended for non-drivers if you own a car I wouldn't do it the moment things go sour she will 75% of the time take her frustrations out on your whip

Black guy trying to pull a asian yeah fam join the club they like trying to hit the lottery meaning I had numbers but for some reason I just can't never win the prize I too would enjoy advice on this topic

indifferent.gif
90's baby...

Today is starting off good for me. My homeboy and I were leaving outta my apartment and we saw these two thick yambs walking towards the pool and he says to me bruh you gotta pull them..So I holler out "what up doe" (no dambs giving), they turn around but no response from the chicks.. I put my laundry in my car and I pull up on them and start rapping with em, I chose on the shorter one and the other chick walked over to my friends car.. Had a cool convo wit her she told me her nickname is strawberry and to call her that, she had some nice tatts, couple piercings and she smokes tress too.. She says she's down to kick it tonight so Im definitely tryna cop them yambs tonight NT..

Just got back from a night with the physical girl. God damn, bros. God damn. #FeelsGood

What happened?

We worked out together, bruh. That probably isn't what everyone expected seeing this is TAY, but I'm happy with it. This girl is cold to everyone. Even her own damn brother, my best friend and boxing trainer said she was a b****. And she wanted to work out with me. She kept stopping in front of me to strech, and she kept talking about how athletic I am and how fit I looked. Felt good to have the cold one flirting with me for a change. At the end of the night, I saw her making a move and I was just there like :pimp:

I didn't follow through. I don't want to mess this one up, if you were in the same context as I am you would understand. But damn, guys. She bad.

any tips on not having a phone and managing girls? 
nerd.gif

the struggle is real 

Facebook inbox, or yahoo messenger?

you can mess it up by not following through. girls change their mond as fast as the yellow light to red....

We worked out together, bruh. That probably isn't what everyone expected seeing this is TAY, but I'm happy with it. This girl is cold to everyone. Even her own damn brother, my best friend and boxing trainer said she was a b****. And she wanted to work out with me. She kept stopping in front of me to strech, and she kept talking about how athletic I am and how fit I looked. Felt good to have the cold one flirting with me for a change. At the end of the night, I saw her making a move and I was just there like
pimp.gif

I didn't follow through. I don't want to mess this one up, if you were in the same context as I am you would understand. But damn, guys. She bad.
Facebook inbox, or yahoo messenger?
Sounds like you had a nice night.

Iono fb be dry af, thinking about just reactivating my tracphone. 
laugh.gif

I also cosign Tdogg and Mark antony, it's happened to me so many times i'm not even mad at myself.

Last edited:
Yeah you're young, not that much experience i assume so you feel you need to take it slow, walk on eggshells not to ruin it. Nope gotta make your intents known and go for the kill, you'll lose more taking it slow than the opposite. They're used to aggressiveness from guys to the point they expect it. Don't feel because she's your age too she moves at the same pace, women are far more advanced at this thing from an early age.

Last edited:
I'm mad this white broad was all over me when I was with another female who she thought was my girlfriend. Now that "girlfriend" is gone and I've cleared up that situation (embarassing chapter of my life), seems like white girl (no raci, just for lack of using names) friendzoned me. I don't want to come of all needy so I don't know how to play it. She takes like 3 days to reply to my texts, but at the same time she works like 12hrs a day into the night as a bartender so I could be totally misreading it and maybe the drawls are still waiting for me.

Condom popped and I kept going...wonder if she knew? Only time I condone team raw...:lol:

Still didn't bust...but I'm still thinking about last night.

Down white chick...damn she had some good p...smh.

:pimp:

Last edited:
Damn you guys got me thinking now. I'm doubting myself.

She is going to New Mexico to see some family for about 2 weeks. When she returns I'm going in for the kill.

And yes. I'm confident she will still be down after that.

Damn you guys got me thinking now. I'm doubting myself.

She is going to New Mexico to see some family for about 2 weeks. When she returns I'm going in for the kill.

And yes. I'm confident she will still be down after that.

Ehhhhh..........I wouldnt wait that long your plan could backfire like crazy.......thats just me though.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom