TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
after a session with a regular yamb I'm with we're just talking and I drop that I think lace is the hottest thing on a woman to me. which is a no brainer. weeks later she invites me to semi formal thing as her date and I'm like that's cool. Her outfit is nice as hell with a skirt and whole night giving me seek peeks from the front of her pink laced thong
devil.gif
her face was saying "I know you like it
devil.gif
". As soon as we get home, the ravage of a thousand suns brought on by both of us. this bish was putting me on a leash like a police dog about to trample a baby with the scent of a convicted robber the whole night.

Smh its true its damn true. I need a pregnant chubby girl so I can it all

I say get your struggle game fixed before you look to yambs. A man can do some terrible, humiliating **** at his lowest.

No phone its not impossible but its a lot of work
You basically just need to stay persistent til you get the address
Its a lil tricky and harder than trying for digits but once you got it You already know

Shawty running for the border Might be trying to have fun before she leaves She already chose up So you right about you got her but I wouldn't wait Papi from mexico might give her the extra meat burrito and um you know the rest

Where problems with asians
Chicago
I mean I nailed a few ricans that look asian even had a half blk vietnamese but never a 100%

any tips on not having a phone and managing girls? 
nerd.gif

the struggle is real 

I say get your struggle game fixed before you look to yambs. A man can do some terrible, humiliating **** at his lowest.

I don't know how old you are, but why do you not have a phone bruh?

I'm mad this white broad was all over me when I was with another female who she thought was my girlfriend. Now that "girlfriend" is gone and I've cleared up that situation (embarassing chapter of my life), seems like white girl (no raci, just for lack of using names) friendzoned me. I don't want to come of all needy so I don't know how to play it. She takes like 3 days to reply to my texts, but at the same time she works like 12hrs a day into the night as a bartender so I could be totally misreading it and maybe the drawls are still waiting for me.

Go on :nerd: :nerd:

Met A Girl That Works At The Strip Club Over The Weekend (She Does Not Strip).

Got The Number, What Should I Txt Her? Funniest/Most Creative Response Will Get Sent.

Just got out of a relationship so now I'm back on the prowl :evil:

But at the same time, I'm starting to become more attracted to slim/skinny chicks as opposed to the tall thick/big girls that I'm used to and I'm 6'2, 310 and losing. To my fellow big boys, how does one pull small/skinny yambs? I'm also starting to get into pacific islander/Pinay wimmenz too....

Just got out of a relationship so now I'm back on the prowl
devil.gif

But at the same time, I'm starting to become more attracted to slim/skinny chicks as opposed to the tall thick/big girls that I'm used to and I'm 6'2, 310 and losing. To my fellow big boys, how does one pull small/skinny yambs? I'm also starting to get into pacific islander/Pinay wimmenz too....
i had no problem getting skinny athletic girls im 6'1 280 and thats all i get. its those big girls that try to guilt trip you into smashing them because we share a common interest . how old  are you and where are you located ? when i stayed in cali i dont think i boned a chick that weighed over 130

i had no problem getting skinny athletic girls im 6'1 280 and thats all i get. its those big girls that try to guilt trip you into smashing them because we share a common interest . how old  are you and where are you located ? when i stayed in cali i dont think i boned a chick that weighed over 130

25 next month and Cali :lol: I just think that's all I'm going to pursue from now on.

Just got out of a relationship so now I'm back on the prowl :evil:

It seems like all my homeboys that weigh alot got the extremes..they either only bang big joints or they mess with the stick figures :lol: ...but it dont matter how big you are, just make sure u on point and step up to em like they just a girl big or skinny

i never buy random girls i meet drinks at a bar/club/lounge. slipped in my pimping the other night and bought shorty a drink. got the digits and hit her up and she didn't respond. This is why i don't buy girls drinks to begin with,

Now I'm trying to figure out how I can troll the **** out of this girl

i never buy random girls i meet drinks at a bar/club/lounge. slipped in my pimping the other night and bought shorty a drink. got the digits and hit her up and she didn't respond. This is why i don't buy girls drinks to begin with,

Now I'm trying to figure out how I can troll the **** out of this girl

how you know she even gave you the right number?

charge it to the game, you messed up, let it be a lesson learned. :lol:

No bruh, I can't let that **** go. I'm not mad and it's 100% on me for buying this bird a drink but I need to **** with her now. Like have to any ideas anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom