TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in this thread.. Just returned to the States after almost 2 years and really don't know how the dating game is looking out here.. It was a field day in Europe, earned more than a few gold ribbons..

American yambs just aren't the same fambs... Like these twitches are real f annoying. I don't even know where to start, it's like I gotta dumb down everything I know and am about just to get at broads.

Been going out every night in my hometown, no dice. I have no more connects from HS and I didnt go to Uni here which makes it worse.
bruh.. PLEASE lay out the differences...

i respect you as a NTer and your opinion... so lay the game down quite flat, sir... i want to know how different it really is.

i respect you as a NTer and your opinion... so lay the game down quite flat, sir... i want to know how different it really is.
Sure him being an American in Europe meant almost instant yambs. Outside of the states, chicks are drawn to Americans. That easy flair doesn't work like it did in Europe because in America, chicks seen it all. He has to put in more work to get American yambs and make him self more simple in order to attempt to relate to the chicks he wants in America.

Back in this thread.. Just returned to the States after almost 2 years and really don't know how the dating game is looking out here.. It was a field day in Europe, earned more than a few gold ribbons..

American yambs just aren't the same fambs... Like these twitches are real f annoying. I don't even know where to start, it's like I gotta dumb down everything I know and am about just to get at broads.

Been going out every night in my hometown, no dice. I have no more connects from HS and I didnt go to Uni here which makes it worse.

Dirty almost layed it out completely.. While studying and backpacking it was easy game, not just because I was black, or American which both help tremendously, but the unfamiliarity from meeting yambs was mutual.. I could learn something and be shown a different world from them and vice versa. Even before I left being educated, well-versed and now well-traveled I couldn't relate to most of the broads I encountered.. I've dated 12 different nationalities since my last truly "American" girl, 2 of those were before I left..

Dirty almost layed it out completely.. While studying and backpacking it was easy game, not just because I was black, or American which both help tremendously, but the unfamiliarity from meeting yambs was mutual.. I could learn something and be shown a different world from them and vice versa. Even before I left being educated, well-versed and now well-traveled I couldn't relate to most of the broads I encountered.. I've dated 12 different nationalities since my last truly "American" girl, 2 of those were before I left..
Finding chicks who are genuinely cultured will be a hard task.  Quick yambs is not hard as long as your somewhat willing to dumb down yourself at the cost of getting some. For some thats a hard task(personally I have a strong pride and makes it hard to behave in an unnatural state for the sake of ANYTHING)

You'll be good though. Not sure where your located, but you can find chicks who are cultured in almost any big city, its pin pointing them out that is the issue. You'l be best by engaging in convos with the ones you think may be so. Good luck bruh.

Help. Easy attainable but not that into her yambs or trying hard to get at but im feeling her yambs? Which one.

On that hard to get at should i try to get at her through her friend. Need help.

It's not worth it :lol:
Especially if you're not peers. And you never know how the girl is gonna react afterwards and who she's gonna tell. Corporate life ftl
kinda depends on the chick. I've smashed this chick at my job repeatedly, but we talk and kick it like nothing happened. She's one of them low-key chicks that don't be talking to everybody like that.

^^^ I've had some of those too, but you never really know until after the fact and/or until you stop messing with her.
I made the mistake of messing with the district managers admin.....bad idea

kinda depends on the chick. I've smashed this chick at my job repeatedly, but we talk and kick it like nothing happened. She's one of them low-key chicks that don't be talking to everybody like that.
thats different. I would advise that you avoid the work yambs unless your willing to deal with the aftermath(people talking, the stares and OH LAWD DA DRAMA BRUH!!)

thats different. I would advise that you avoid the work yambs unless your willing to deal with the aftermath(people talking, the stares and OH LAWD DA DRAMA BRUH!!)
we work in different departments and its not like I'm all over her at work lol. We may small talk here and there, but that's it, not even any type of physical contact with each other

NT I may have knocked up a dumb, stupid b**** |I

She said the only way she will talk about this maturely is if I replace the nug that she smoked with me last night. :smh:

NT I may have knocked up a dumb, stupid b****
tired.gif

She said the only way she will talk about this maturely is if I replace the nug that she smoked with me last night.
mean.gif
If you dont get this abortion ASAP you will love and hate the next 18 years

I'd appreciate it if you specified a little bit more such as the nationalities of the women you met and where you met them (bars, street,etc?

They speak English or you speak several foreign languages?

Was being Black a hindrance, advantage or neither in these encounters?

I'm planning on going to Europe (France) in the near future and wanted to hear some responses on the "dating game"?

I heard from one of my friends who went to Amsterdam that its mostly one night stands with beautiful women but they don't even acknowledge you in the street after

I met two separate French girls recently and its astonishing the average cultural level they were at compared to similar college girls here.

this my first post in this thread... off the hen so bear with me.

i had 3 players on the roster (azn, dominican + black) in diff states for about a year total. recently, the azn posted a pic of me on her instagram (not my face but my presence is implied) in my crib, and my two other chicks threw a fit. i'm surprised they even found her ig (she follows me but doesn't know or live near any of them). one concocted an elaborate lie about how she came across the pic and the other one refuses to acknowledge she saw it but insisted we "be friends" and they both came at me at the same exact time.

i made it clear from jump that there would be no relationship in the future, that we're young and enjoying life but nothing more, they agree but i guess the dreamer in them makes them think they can be the exception. at the same time, the azn chick comes at me about not living up to her expectations because i keep my distance. i admit this is a problem of mine but i'm honest with all girls from day one.

what is the solution?

why does every girl insist that you're smashing someone else?

**** got me 2 minutes away from copping dat fleshlight bruh.
mean.gif

bachelor game scressful.

Last edited:
anyone ever successfully pick up a girl at the gym?
yea but i already knew she was interested in me from seeing her around campus all the time.

I was resting between sets of pull-ups and she was chilling on the exercise mats looking lost. We made eye contact and she gestured for me to come over and help her, i never spoke to her before then. The rest was history.
ma man 
nthat.gif
 reminds me one time I was getting the eyes from a noice lil middle eastern piece at the gym once..she came over to the cable machine I was at, an started doing chin ups so the mass was literally 3 inches to the left of my face. Like I could smell that thang!!..alas..I had a steady gf at the time so had to restrain myself 
ohwell.gif

I'd appreciate it if you specified a little bit more such as the nationalities of the women you met and where you met them (bars, street,etc?
They speak English or you speak several foreign languages?
Was being Black a hindrance, advantage or neither in these encounters?

I'm planning on going to Europe (France) in the near future and wanted to hear some responses on the "dating game"?

I heard from one of my friends who went to Amsterdam that its mostly one night stands with beautiful women but they don't even acknowledge you in the street after

I met two separate French girls recently and its astonishing the average cultural level they were at compared to similar college girls here.

French women in general will not acknowledge you the day after or any day afterwards,, that's just how they get down, promiscuity is set deep into their culture, we look at it negatively they see it as experiences.

Irish chick- 1 night
Norweigan chick- 1 night althought we fooled around more and stayed friends
Norweigan #2- 1 night
Norweigan #3- dated 3 months
German chick- fling for a couple weeks while dating norweigan #3
French girl- smashed in a bathroom
French girl #2- smashed in the middle of a street (good friends before) hardly talked after
French girl #3 &4- smashed one outside a club then fingured her friend outside the club, they never spoke a word even tho, we lived in the same dorms lol
Hungarian woman- 1 night, told me from the get, that she was taking me home because I'm black.. Super cool lady I still keep in touch
Hungarian girl- dated 2 months, fell for her
English chick- climbed in my bed one night in a hostel, smashed and spent the next couple days chillin
Israeli chick- 1 night
Trini chick- crazy
Guyanese chick- crazy
Persian chick- literally my soul mate, Muslim, but I definitely made her question her religion
American chick- smashed in the street, 3 month fling that blew up in my face
American #2- randomly jumped my bones one night at the bars, while I was dating the Hungarian girl.. She was in a relationship a week later.

In a sense there is no "dating game" we were all students, and mostly all foreigners.. Considering most american dudes that study/go abroad are Clay F'aiken it, it's a field day for dudes with game or any kind of cool factor. I would avoid American chicks like the plague while abroad, but they still love us for the "something familiar" factor.

Being black was only a hindrance in Poland, Spain, And Italie.. No love, no love.. *drake voice* in France, people will assume that you're of African origin.. And treat you accordingly which isn't the greatest feeling. Eastern Europe is the most love tho, HUNGARY. French women are damn near impossible tho, if you don't speak the language, outside of Paris especially.

Last edited:
this my first post in this thread... off the hen so bear with me.

i had 3 players on the roster (azn, dominican + black) in diff states for about a year total. recently, the azn posted a pic of me on her instagram (not my face but my presence is implied) in my crib, and my two other chicks threw a fit. i'm surprised they even found her ig (she follows me but doesn't know or live near any of them). one concocted an elaborate lie about how she came across the pic and the other one refuses to acknowledge she saw it but insisted we "be friends" and they both came at me at the same exact time.

i made it clear from jump that there would be no relationship in the future, that we're young and enjoying life but nothing more, they agree but i guess the dreamer in them makes them think they can be the exception. at the same time, the azn chick comes at me about not living up to her expectations because i keep my distance. i admit this is a problem of mine but i'm honest with all girls from day one.

what is the solution?

why does every girl insist that you're smashing someone else?

**** got me 2 minutes away from copping dat fleshlight bruh. :smh:

bachelor game scressful.
hold your ground.

they're going to try and muscle you... if you were honest, you need not have anything to worry about.

let them know they take social media too serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom