TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A chick told me punch her before she orgasms. Like slap her a bit. Gave her a lil slap and she wanted harder. So then I slapped her like we was having a problem. She liked it. Win win

You actually put all that in the hookah? How is it?

nah but my homegirl put me on to putting red wine in the bottle.Man that joint will have you nice.
nerd.gif

I need to buy a hookah

Any type paraphernalia in your crib is the perfect set up for yambs. Let a chick hit a bong with some good stuff and she'll be so layed back she might ask permission to suck your ****.

Lmao y'all are wildin with the choke game, always stayed away from it. And agree with rrlegend on the whole ATL suspect thing when it comes to playing with the "other" hole. Too much undercover pillow biters out here to be tryna ask chicks to mess with their other hole. Gotta have been rockin with the chick for a little min before we get that freaky

Any type paraphernalia in your crib is the perfect set up for yambs. Let a chick hit a bong with some good stuff and she'll be so layed back she might ask permission to suck your ****.

Lmao y'all are wildin with the choke game, always stayed away from it. And agree with rrlegend on the whole ATL suspect thing when it comes to playing with the "other" hole. Too much undercover pillow biters out here to be tryna ask chicks to mess with their other hole. Gotta have been rockin with the chick for a little min before we get that freaky
pimp.gif

That's the thing though, never actually been on a double date with any of my  friends. It would normally be me and my chick, one of her friends, and whatever bum one of her friends would currently be dating. It's normally cringe-inducing comedy.
I've only accidentally had my thumb in a chick's shooter. I have however put half of a foot-long candy cane in a chick's butt, while hitting it doggy. It wasn't one of the normal sized ones either, it was one of those thick *** ones about as round as a walking came 
laugh.gif
 Saying it was fantastic for the both of us is an understatement

This n**** Peep is a freak 
roll.gif

roll.gif
I had an older chick that wanted me to choke her too E. I got into that ****. She'd be riding like a pro and I'm getting my Boston strangler on the couch. I miss that *****. looked like Sinclair from Living single with some big *** ****. always had blunt rolled when I got there and a drink ready...but still I couldn't love these chicks, couldn't even pretend to.
Ya my ex ex, I was her first and we were together 6 years, around year 4 I just randomly choked her and she loved it, she'd go from normal riding to bucking bronco. The good thing about being together so long was just randomly suggesting things and she would say ok. We even went to a swinger party one time and went to a private room, some girl (cute a little older and thick) walked in and I was thinking, yes lawd you my man, I'm going at my girl but she's so into it she didn't see the girl standing in front of her, the chick said oh she's loving that I don't want to mess her up and walked out 
mean.gif
 and took my dreams with her.
Can't put too much force, just enough to create that pressure.

Also don't do it with your fingers spread, that's gonna create too pressure spread apart which can lead to Bruising.
Yeah true, you have to interlock your fingers and apply the pressure from your palms. This leaves absolutely no bruising. Watch out for your thumbs too. Now I feel like a psycho for typing this, but hey the broad demanded it, I had to come through.
*raises hand to having a chick request to choke them*

actually had two that flat out requested it...

I started to incorporate a firm back-of-the-neck grab when missionary... and can literally feel the yambs moisten...

I've done it with minimum last 15 chicks I've smashed...

its officially part of the arsenal.

plus...

girls have rape fantasies...

SRS...
Yeah like they want to be dominated (some of them anyway).

Yo my Barnes and Noble pickup story would be buzzkill compared to the convo going on now.
I rub the crapshooter anyway, thats me, that's what I do. Sometime I rub it with the thumb or I put the whole index in there. Then i rub my penis with my index while its inside her. It's pretty thrilling.
But by far the craziest request I ever got from a chick was that she wanted me to choke her while she orgasmed to make it stronger. First time I just put my hands around her neck and didn't really squeeze, but the broad got mad at me for not squeezing hard enough. Next time we smashed right as she was about to cum I made sure to really squeeze hard and I could literally feel her walls contracting on my joint, and yes I creampied, don't judge lol.

After you start banging enough chicks you'll eventually run into freaky situations like this.
I detest double-dates, but I've been lucky enough to be on ones where compared to the other dude, I'm the perfect dude. Pure comedy 
laugh.gif
Not a fan of double dates either, but sometimes you have to be the wingman for your boy.  Met one of my ex's through a double date.
That's the thing though, never actually been on a double date with any of my  friends. It would normally be me and my chick, one of her friends, and whatever bum one of her friends would currently be dating. It's normally cringe-inducing comedy.
Dudes really putting they mouth in Pandora's box ? Closest I got the tip of my nose made contact one time while getting some peach cobbler and the chick said " damb boi you trying to get all that huhhh" and proceeded to squirt on my chin with a moan lol. Still get to ride in her yamborgini when ever I hit her up
Yes bro, some don't even know they like it till you do it. I was bangin this 19 yr old not too long ago and she made me put my thumb in her dook chute while eating her so she could cum stronger. Was different but Lil mama put on a show when she orgasms...well worth the fudge finger. But to be honest I never saw poop on my thumb or anything like that
I've only accidentally had my thumb in a chick's shooter. I have however put half of a foot-long candy cane in a chick's butt, while hitting it doggy. It wasn't one of the normal sized ones either, it was one of those thick *** ones about as round as a walking cane 
laugh.gif
 Saying it was fantastic for the both of us is an understatement
Rape is too strong a word IMO.

It's more like being over powered / feeling weak.

Basically fighting something off you don't want but feels so good.

I has a chick ask me once to slap her across the face, that's where I drew the line.

Ima big guy and I'm not risking that charge 
laugh.gif
honestly i love that overpowering, slapping HARD across the face, and choking ****. whenever i ask the dude, he says he doesn't wanna hurt me because he would guaranteed knock me out. 
frown.gif

laugh.gif

I'll playfully choke sometimes but I've never had a girl ask to be choked hard. I have had a chick ask me to slap her hard though. Took me three tries before she was satisfied
laugh.gif

One of my good friends from college took me to her sorority's "screw" party junior year and I smashed afterwards. She was on top and started choking me with both hands. I couldn't speak and was having some difficulty breathing but she was riding me good so I didn't care. Pic for the beasts:

Last edited:
radxlf.jpg

Man this thing is like clockwork...I paid 55$
this, its clockwork indeed, even if you don't smash they'll still be wanting to come back over just because it beats going out and coming out of pocket
Thundercat what flavors you smokin bruh? and will wine in the base really get you buzzed? :nerd:

Last edited:
Bruh I don't choke , I love when girls me rough . One used to bite on me while riding and she also used to slap me in the face and punch me in the chest to make me hit it harder. So craziest thing I did was in my trapping days use to take coke and put it on my cawk and let the go to town . Word to the departed and madflavor . Also I had a story similar to peep game but Instead of a step team or que dawgs cane it was the barrel of a 9mm empty of course . Damn I wish social media was more prevalent and all phone had cameras that were decent because the amount of women I could put on blast would break up homes. Still have a lot of Polaroids and camcorder videos thou

Hell yea dude the wine is a major buzz, granted I don't blaze green.

I have peach right now, it's bomb too. Last week had one come over cook me spaghetti, fixed up the hookah. After that I was in them guts on the couch. Had no intentions on smashing first night either, a couple glasses of wine, plus the wine in base of the hookah. Had her wide open.

Last edited:
TC haha repped
usually Mya or KM are the best selling but the price doesn't matter, I copped mine for the 30 and it pulls great, just make sure you put ice cubes in with the water

Last edited:
Bruh I don't choke , I love when girls me rough . One used to bite on me while riding and she also used to slap me in the face and punch me in the chest to make me hit it harder. So craziest thing I did was in my trapping days use to take coke and put it on my cawk and let the go to town . Word to the departed and madflavor . Also I had a story similar to peep game but Instead of a step team or que dawgs cane it was the barrel of a 9mm empty of course . Damn I wish social media was more prevalent and all phone had cameras that were decent because the amount of women I could put on blast would break up homes. Still have a lot of Polaroids and camcorder videos thou
eek.gif

Yo I never can think straight while smashing and pull out a camera. I always tell my cousins I'm gonna start putting some of my stuff on tape.

I had to work the closing shift with the coworker who I think is feeling me. I go ahead and ask her about her dog. I find out she has a female Yorkie that she's had for a while. Since my little sister got a puppy a few months ago we start up a conversation about how to train dogs early. We then talk about how our dogs react to meeting new people. She says that her dog has to sniff me out first and that I have to see her. What's my next move? :nerd:
What happened to the T mobile job? you quit? where you working at now?

Nah eff T-Mobile, dude let me go because I planned a trip to DR back in January and my training in April was around the same time as the trip. They didnt wanna let me have my trip to DR so I told him peace out.

Yo I never can think straight while smashing and pull out a camera. I always tell my cousins I'm gonna start putting some of my stuff on tape.

Growing up listening to old Paul and juicy tapes along with ugk and no limit taught me well lol. Camcorder in the closet caught you ohes slipping . nd I was always been around older people my life . Going to strip clubs at 15-16 than awaking for home room the next mourn .

Y'all be careful with those hookahs. I was all about smoking hookah senior year of HS and freshmen year of college. I've owned a few hookahs and can attest to the fact that girls love them but it has lost all appeal for me now. I've seen my friend pass out and fall onto the hookah coal head first. Burned a hole straight through his fitted (he's lucky he didn't land on his face). Also, I think it contributed to me becoming a cigarette smoker freshmen year of college. I haven't smoked hookah in probably three or four years and have no desire to either. Still trying to quit this cigarette smoking habit I picked up that I thought would end when I graduated from college. Nope. A year later and still smoking
mean.gif

My tips for smoking hookah for beginners:

-NEVER inhale

-Learn how to light the coal properly and then leave it. DON'T mess around with the coal. If you're blowing on it or poking at it too much and you chip off some of that ash and it gets in with the *****a you will ruin the experience for everyone and it will taste burnt, nasty, and you'll wanna puke

-Don't smoke it every single day. You might start getting addicted.

-Don't start smoking cigarettes.

-Don't be the guy that tries to blow smoke rings but can't. If you want to learn this skill, learn on your own time so you don't look like an idiot in front of your friends/girls.

With that said, I'm kind of in the mood to smoke hookah now
laugh.gif

:rofl:
Same here lol

Lmao y'all some characters.

But how do you guys feel about the girl putting her finger in YOUR butt???

I was skeptical until a chick did it to me and it felt amazing. I could not stop laughing hysterically. Call it ayo or karamo or w.e you want, but I guess that's where our g spot is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom