TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
what would you guys classify as a clingy s/o?
nerd.gif
does it still count if the guy initiates the conversations everyday?

i know i shouldn't be self-conscious about this, but i don't wanna seem like some clingy obsessed little girl... i do miss him alot when we're not talking
embarassed.gif
we have our individual space and i respect the times when he's working or doing other things.
dont you have a boyfriend that u Really really like. Not going to use love since love get used so loosely. 

yo i just found out that you can be sued if your caught cheating with a married women. The husband can seriously sue you for everything here in NC. Thats most insane thing ive heard in a while. If the wife is not happy at home and she steps out for drinks one night and i run into her spark a covo get the buns. She can go on a guilt trip tell her husband and they both can plot to sue me. how crazy is that?

[COLOR=#red]Wow are you serious bro? That's on some crazy ish my dude. That sounds like what the wife of dude Fantasia was messing with pulled, and they from Charlotte.[/COLOR]

^^^ I need to thank you sir, can't rep you enough...
Tried some of those moves with wifey last night you were putting cats onto a couple of pages back, patron shots opened her up something serious and she let the freak flag fly, spanking and biting, trying to recreate that magic tonight lol
Also I suggest you guys check some of those Japanese flicks out, tried some of those moves and broke my damn bed, lol
Last time I buy an IKEA bed( in line right now buying new planks)

Last edited:
:smh: They be throwin at you though. These usually the bad ones too that used to know it, but their husbands don't make them feel it anymore. I mean prolific ***** and thighs and *******, sometimes you just can't say no...

That had to been some time ago if he talking about Polaroids. You got to be mess up in the head to put a gun in your butt hole like how does that even happens. She sees the gun and is like **** baby jam that barrel in my ***.
Didn't he say it was 10+ years ago. Anyways, there's freaky then there's that. He sure messed with some messed up in the head broads
it wasnt like she saw it and said i need that it was more so when i undid my jeans had it with me and said f it. she didnt mind it and actually liked it , maybe the ridges and grooves was hitting something, bros i done seen broad put hot candle wax inside the yams, i seen whole crystal bottles damb near disappear, girls blowing blunts and cigarettes with they thang, apples and oranges shoved up there i was turnt out at a younger age lol. the coke on the cawk comes from my uncle who i overheard tell his crew  a story that when he was heavy in the game he used o get bored and try new things out with his broads he said the coke used to numb it and some times he would put some in his pee hole and make them suck it out . after years plus i here joey diaz talking about the same thing on a podcast and remeber my uncle telling his people that. Living in atl fromm 2000-2012 i got to see the last of the good times where broads would do any and anything to me with you if you had clout. Now all they got to do is save up some cheese buy a booty and make and instagram account to fullfill that feeling  (sigh). 

Tried some of those moves with wifey last night you were putting cats onto a couple of pages back, patron shots opened her up something serious and she let the freak flag fly, spanking and biting, trying to recreate that magic tonight lol
Also I suggest you guys check some of those Japanese flicks out, tried some of those moves and broke my damn bed, lol
bruh them ikea beds aint made for sexing learnt that from a malam bed 
laugh.gif

broken that bed twice a full size and king sized them damn planks dont stay lined up 
Yeah had to replace the planks today
We were both throwed off of sake bombs and patron shots last night, came back to my place a did the nastiest **** I have ever done with a girl in my life, she is a keeper, lol
Laughed about it all day
Going by cantoni tomorrow to look for a new bed,lol

Last edited:
One of my homeboys invited me out to a club with 2 of his coworkers. We pregamed at his crib, took shots, smoked an L then rode out to the club. One of the shorties was all over me and grinding on me for like 2 hours straight. Took her to the whip and proceeded to feel up on that booty. But her homegirl came right before I was about to WIP :smh: Its all good though, pretty solid for the first time hanging out with shorty, cute face with a booty.

She left her purse in my car though, IDK if that was intentional or by accident :nerd: If she lets me drop it off at her house, should I try to get inside the house for a little playtime or should I be keep it respectful and just drop off the bag and dip?

I know its not the right thing to do, but ...
mean.gif
They be throwin at you though. These usually the bad ones too that used to know it, but their husbands don't make them feel it anymore. I mean prolific ***** and thighs and *******, sometimes you just can't say no...
...this right here. Honestly, if she was anything around average or even slightly above, I'd be more inclined to turn it down. (Un)Fortunately, she's arguably the baddest broad I've ever messed with. She is showing early signs of being on the crazy side though.

:smokin [COLOR=#red]That's what it's all about my dude. Good to see you and yours enjoying enjoying each other.[/COLOR]

I know its not the right thing to do, but ...

...this right here. Honestly, if she was anything around average or even slightly above, I'd be more inclined to turn it down. (Un)Fortunately, she's arguably the baddest broad I've ever messed with. She is showing early signs of being on the crazy side though.

[COLOR=#red]Yeah I'm not judging, just be careful and understand what you are getting into. Would hate to hear about Yamb fam getting caught up.[/COLOR]

One of my homeboys invited me out to a club with 2 of his coworkers. We pregamed at his crib, took shots, smoked an L then rode out to the club. One of the shorties was all over me and grinding on me for like 2 hours straight. Took her to the whip and proceeded to feel up on that booty. But her homegirl came right before I was about to WIP :smh: Its all good though, pretty solid for the first time hanging out with shorty, cute face with a booty.

She left her purse in my car though, IDK if that was intentional or by accident :nerd: If she lets me drop it off at her house, should I try to get inside the house for a little playtime or should I be keep it respectful and just drop off the bag and dip?

It was intentional man. Now go bring that purse back and claim those yambs.

We should have a yamb off... Post some pics of who's pulling the baddest yambs just for the **** of it. Liven this thread up.

Gotta find a way to keep it legit tho so dudes aren't just posting pics of randoms they don't even know lol.

Understanding that your not always in photos with said yamb, Idk how to figure it out.

We should have a yamb off... Post some pics of who's pulling the baddest yambs just for the **** of it. Liven this thread up.

Gotta find a way to keep it legit tho so dudes aren't just posting pics of randoms they don't even know lol.

Understanding that your not always in photos with said yamb, Idk how to figure it out.
Worldstar Hip hip style...have the girl and a piece of paper with your user name in the same pic

[COLOR=#red]Nah we don't need that. I mean it's cool if a dude posts pics of him and a chick, but no need for a damn competition. My question is why you so worried about what a next man is pulling? If you pulling dimes exclusively then hip hip hooray my n****. How about you post a picture of the golden trophy that you receive for doing so...oh that's right there isn't one :lol:[/COLOR]

joey werent you the same one like 4 -5 pages ago saying how this thread was full of liars and no point of coming in here for advice and blah blah..now u want to come and have competition???

What's pics of the broads gonna get you ? I posted me and some stewardess months back and the only pic I didn't post was me inside her . Ricky post wiminz in here frequently and I for most part believe what everybody is typing . No need to but thatuch business out there because it is truly a small world and as lame as some of these nter's are the chances of them being BFF with some of these slots is high and their pillow talk could mess up yambs for that fellow.

[COLOR=#red]^^^That and the fact that I actually respect a lot of the chicks I smash, well I respect most of them enough for them not to have to worry about me putting their likeness on the internet because they gave me some trim.

JoeyD I'm sure you pull dimes bro, I have no reason to believe you don't. However what or who you pull has no real bearing on my life or any others in here so that's about the extent of it. Give props and keep on moving. If anything share some of the knowledge you have to some of the bros in here who are trying to get out there. [/COLOR]

A good few pages back we just had an issue where a dude on here was throwing salt at someone because they recognized the girl on here. So am I willing to post a random chick after that naw I'm good on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom