TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man juggling different chicks gets expensive after a while. What are some free dates that I can take these girls on? I'm in So Cal btw
not free, but cheap...

wing place or somewhere she has to use her hands. tell her she doesn't get to eat cute.

ice cream.

bowling

putt putt golf

Netflix at the cribbo

say "I'm about to pick you up. no need to get fly"... then just cruise around the city and talk...

jacuzzi at your/her apartment

Last edited:
so what is it just a phase. I don't mean too but i guess since i have trouble black chicks acting like they're too good, i kinda put an a-hole wall so they won't get to me. guess it is insecurity. Thanks for introspective help nt. srs

[COLOR=#red]It could be a phase or it could become who you are. One of my boys is like that. Dude is so mentally cruel to these women that it makes me cringe...and most of the time for no reason.

He admits it's to make him feel better about himself. At the end of the day to each his own. People these days have what being an alpha is twisted. A true Alpha's superiority and relative dominance is recognized/respected without a contrived effort. Even those who are above you will respect you...same thing with women...when your ****is straight they'll fall in line naturally and if they come out of pocket it shouldn't take much to get things back in order.

Some men learn these concepts earlier some later, some never do. It's all about growth.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
How hard is it to get at d-list actresses ?
I wanna holla at one
Depends on what u consider d-list I've pulled my fair share, majority at parties in the hollywood hills. Let me know what u thinking as d-list and I might be able to drop some info

Last edited:
Depends on what u consider d-list I've pulled my fair share, majority at parties in the hollywood hills

I'm trying to holla at the African chick on veep , I like skinny broads, dark complexion , and African women , plus that hbo check ain't too bad

lol I aint never seen that show or know who that is. But LA is for all the white actresses, I'm pretty sure ATL would be where its at for the black ones since wit Tyler Perry Studios it's where majority of the black actresses gotta go work at. I only lived in atl 05-06 you been out there a lot longer than me so I'm sure u know

Atl Black celebs with any amount of exposure carry themselves like they Michelle Obama and beyonce. Chilli broke *** still runs around Phipps and Lennox like she got a number 1 single out lol. Elle Duncan from v103 fame acts the same even though that broad got ran through as well

Last edited:
Does being yourself really work fella? To me its sounds so cliché especially nowadays since swag and all that other **** came out. Seems to me chicks around my age like that bum dude stuff, with theirpants down yelling swag. oh well guess I gotta keep trying.

Does being yourself really work fella? To me its sounds so cliché especially nowadays since swag and all that other **** came out. Seems to me chicks around my age like that bum dude stuff, with theirpants down yelling swag. oh well guess I gotta keep trying.
what??

U can't answer my question....
being yourself always works in life. Pretending to be someone that u are not will get you only so far. How old are u? I know grown men walking around with the trendy jeans on. Just be yourself and everything will work out. There is always the right chick for every dude in life....you just have to wait for the time when u meet her.

:rolleyes :smh:

to answer your question, yes being yourself works but you need to be confident, fun, and not creepy. if being yourself is not one of those things, you need to grow as a person.

I understand why some may ask that question. If you're an introverted, shy, quiet person most may not be willing to approach someone. Thus being yourself won't work in their mind.

I am introverted at times, always have been as a kid, but now that in going through these stages of adult hood, I try to find myself to try and be social without being someone else. Its hard cause im use to being quiet and not that loud mouth person who everybody chills with. Granted I have had some chicks and talk to me but I never really was that out going social type, I just listened while they talked. Im really just trying to stick to my own principles without conforming just so I can get yambs . Im really just laid back alot and I think that chicks don't find that attractive, but im really not sure about that cause I haven't had that much of an experience while in high school. Maybe I just need to get over these insecurities and start stepping to these chicks like a man, and not some quiet little boy.

Last edited:
I am introverted at times, always have been as a kid, but now that in going through these stages of adult hood, I try to find myself to try and be social without being someone else. Its hard cause in use to being quiet and but that loud mouth person who everybody chills with.
Use your laid back demeanor to your advantage. Let the girl talk and you'll be in the yambs in no time. 

Sorry Nt I really needed to vent that out. Was holding that in for a while, feels great getting it off my chest though.

I understand why some may ask that question. If you're an introverted, shy, quiet person most may not be willing to approach someone. Thus being yourself won't work in their mind.

The thing is, you don't really know yourself yet. Introversion doesn't mean anti social or not outgoing (though there are anti social introverts and extroverts), just means you need your alone time here and there to recharge. Being introspective is great, not everyone has that will to look into themselves, and understand themselves and the world a little better. But at the end of the day, you won't have a true understanding of yourself till you understand how you interact with people and the world at large. Introverts rule the world. So it isn't that you aren't being yourself, you just haven't discovered you yet.

I am introverted at times, always have been as a kid, but now that in going through these stages of adult hood, I try to find myself to try and be social without being someone else. Its hard cause im use to being quiet and not that loud mouth person who everybody chills with. Granted I have had some chicks and talk to me but I never really was that out going social type, I just listened while they talked. Im really just trying to stick to my own principles without conforming just so I can get yambs . Im really just laid back alot and I think that chicks don't find that attractive, but im really not sure about that cause I haven't had that much of an experience while in high school. Maybe I just need to get over these insecurities and start stepping to these chicks like a man, and not some quiet little boy.
Edited by HugheyFreeman - Today at 9:36 am

Women love that calm, chill dude that's in control, but there has to be a little assertiveness, you'll get there. That's the guy that actually gets all the women.

Last edited:
As a introvert, I had/have alot of problems with the yambs because
1) when you are laid back, girls can't read you
2) they think that makes you a boring person
For me my sense of humor can be seen as very offensive until you get to know me, plus I hate superfluous small talk
But as I have grown older I just don't chase every girl in the streets and i never wanted to be that guy with the high *** body count... But when I see something( like the day I saw wifey) I like, the hunter comes out and I just pushed all that doubt and questioning aside...
Now if you are just trying to get yambs, then just be a character, outgoing, etc
But if you are looking for a long term relationship, from day one be yourself and tell that person what you are looking for and what you are about, that will save you time, sanity and heartbreak...
And I have seen a few youngins in here
This is a quote from Robin Harris(House Party) " Keep your mind on them books and off them gals"... I am in a good financial place but I truly wished I performed better in college( it's hard as hell trying to get accepted to grad school right now but U of H is giving me a shot), with that said stop worrying about the yambs and body counts... Just have fun, join groups and clubs, expand your horizons, talk to the nerdy girls if you are that horny( tryin to told ya they are good practice but have a freaky side a dime couldn't measure)....
Who cares about the "swagger" dudes and I know that's hard to say especially in HS but trust alot of them peak their Senior year( the stories I have heard about the popular kids that graduated school smh...)
Just get to know you, acquire knowledge, stay humble but be confident, acquire currency and guaranteed you will have the pick of the crop...
Also MAN THE **** UP, lol

Last edited:
For me my sense of humor can be seen as very offensive until you get to know me, plus I hate superfluous small talk
But as I have grown older I just don't chase every girl in the streets and i never wanted to be that guy with the high *** body count... But when I see something( like the day I saw wifey) I like, the hunter comes out and I just pushed all that doubt and questioning aside...
Now if you are just trying to get yambs, then just be a character, outgoing, etc
But if you are looking for a long term relationship, from day one be yourself and tell that person what you are looking for and what you are about, that will save you time, sanity and heartbreak...
This is a quote from Robin Harris(House Party) " Keep your mind on them books and off them gals"... I am in a good financial place but I truly wished I performed better in college( it's hard as hell trying to get accepted to grad school right now but U of H is giving me a shot), with that said stop worrying about the yambs and body counts... Just have fun, join groups and clubs, expand your horizons, talk to the nerdy girls if you are that horny( tryin to told ya they are good practice but have a freaky side a dime couldn't measure)....
Who cares about the "swagger" dudes and I know that's hard to say especially in HS but trust alot of them peak their Senior year( the stories I have heard about the popular kids that graduated school smh...)
Just get to know you, acquire knowledge, stay humble but be confident, acquire currency and guaranteed you will have the pick of the crop...
Now that's what I needed to hear, you and mark Anthony really dropped gems on me, its great that I found people who know what's like from an introverted point of view, I really appreciated it guys.

how would you go about adding a female friend that you never saw sexually before, but now you want her on the roster

They say when you want to get things, you gotta do it yourself. Therefore, i have tried the "get physical" method before by caressing her thighs to signal the intentions

she gave the "you're kinda freaking me out there"

how would you go about adding a female friend that you never saw sexually before, but now you want her on the roster

They say when you want to get things, you gotta do it yourself. Therefore, i have tried the "get physical" method before by caressing her thighs to signal the intentions

she gave the "you're kinda freaking me out there"
Now this is a tricky situation....
How long have you been friends
And has she ever said" I look at you as a brother"
Now the latter you are definately friendzoned and that won't change until that one night she is crying over some dude or has that "tiny" moment of clarity( and that is a small *** window) were she thinks about you more then a friend and you have to be on your A game when that time presents itself...
Now personally I have smashed a friend( really an associate) and things became awkard because she wanted more and I just wanted the cakes( plus no lie her temper and possessiveness ran me off)...
Are you prepared to walk away from this friend if things go sour or is she to great of a person to just get the yambs and let go....
It's harder to let people go that you genuinely care about..But the "Men and Women" being friends is just a truly hard topic to crack...
I don't believe in it and luckily I met a girl that feels the same because two grown *** people usually get attracted to each other at a certain point and that's we're complications and life get real.

That's me all day. Good **** bruh. 

pimp.gif

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom