TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR=#red]The part I agree with Mugen the most is the education and achievement piece. It's not enough to just be in college, it's not enough just to have a job...you have to put more effort into those aspects of your life than women...and when you do Voila the women will be there...more than you can ever imagine.

There's an over-simplistic phrase that sums it up "You Can Always Lose Money Chasing Women, But You Will Never Lose Women By Chasing Money (Success)" [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]The part I agree with Mugen the most is the education and achievement piece. It's not enough to just be in college, it's not enough just to have a job...you have to put more effort into those aspects of your life than women...and when you do Voila the women will be there...more than you can ever imagine.

There's an over-simplistic phrase that sums it up "You Can Always Lose Money Chasing Women, But You Will Never Lose Women By Chasing Money (Success)" [/COLOR]

It's too true though. Till you start focusing on carving your piece of the earth and leaving your legacy you won't understand. It won't seem like it if you're just working/going to school and going through the motions without a goal. It ain't even just new chicks, old chicks where you've put the thought of yambs behind you start popping up again.

famb...

i've had sex with ... over 70 or 80 chicks in my young 24 years of living..

but i swear this chicks yambs are like heaven on earth... BY FAR the bast i've ever had...

she's so nasty with it... tells me to put on the pr0n... wop game is ridonk... tells me to bust on her butt... turns and licks off the left overs...

says "hmmmmm... tastes good" when she's done...

:x :x :smh: :smh:

have to change sheets cuz she gets so wet... the WOP game off the charts... she just knows how to gobble d...

this chick ... bruh...

i hit the mf'n jackpot with these yambs, brah... like... seriously...

i smanged another chick last night, and it PALED in comparison to this other chick's yambs... its ridiculous, mayne.

Damn, keep her around. The freak chicks stay on the squad.

I had a broad that would send me nudes all the time saying stuff like "I can't wait till this weekend daddy" she would have me thirsty as a MFer :smh:

Get her over to the crib and the p***y would be dripping before I even reached in the panties, I could see the wet stains on her leggings. Smash for a good 40 mins, watch a movie, go to sleep. Wake up and she would top me off GOOD and swallow it all, then bounce.

That was a fun 3 months. :pimp:

I am introverted at times, always have been as a kid, but now that in going through these stages of adult hood, I try to find myself to try and be social without being someone else. Its hard cause in use to being quiet and but that loud mouth person who everybody chills with.
Use your laid back demeanor to your advantage. Let the girl talk and you'll be in the yambs in no time. 

I learned back in High School that girls love a laid back dude that just lets 'em talk. You ain't eem gotta pay attention to 'em, just act like you're listening.

Last edited:
As a introvert, I had/have alot of problems with the yambs because
1) when you are laid back, girls can't read you
2) they think that makes you a boring person
For me my sense of humor can be seen as very offensive until you get to know me, plus I hate superfluous small talk
But as I have grown older I just don't chase every girl in the streets and i never wanted to be that guy with the high *** body count... But when I see something( like the day I saw wifey) I like, the hunter comes out and I just pushed all that doubt and questioning aside...
Now if you are just trying to get yambs, then just be a character, outgoing, etc
But if you are looking for a long term relationship, from day one be yourself and tell that person what you are looking for and what you are about, that will save you time, sanity and heartbreak...
And I have seen a few youngins in here
This is a quote from Robin Harris(House Party) " Keep your mind on them books and off them gals"... I am in a good financial place but I truly wished I performed better in college( it's hard as hell trying to get accepted to grad school right now but U of H is giving me a shot), with that said stop worrying about the yambs and body counts... Just have fun, join groups and clubs, expand your horizons, talk to the nerdy girls if you are that horny( tryin to told ya they are good practice but have a freaky side a dime couldn't measure)....
Who cares about the "swagger" dudes and I know that's hard to say especially in HS but trust alot of them peak their Senior year( the stories I have heard about the popular kids that graduated school smh...)
Just get to know you, acquire knowledge, stay humble but be confident, acquire currency and guaranteed you will have the pick of the crop...
Also MAN THE **** UP, lol
Ah true!

pimp.gif

Got bored made an okc profile at work. And got 3 broads already but all have kids/kid so that means gaurenteed yambs

Titan I don't have any pics right now. But I'll get some of us together. I'm no stranger to posting pics in here...though I do practice discretion.
No problem, just saying I am sure you have some NT'ers in here that would love a crack at her.  I am sure they will treat her right to the finer things in life. 
devil.gif

The thicker the lower half, the lower my inhibitions.
Well that seems like some Einstein logic to me.  SMILE
mean.gif

My weakness is a fatty and thick thighs....good lord.
They seem to be VERY prevalent in recent years.
Question for the NT sex ed. Professors:
How exactly does eating the box potentially hurt your throat.
Is it that when your tongue makes contact with the liquid state of the vag. Then that liquid mixes with your own saliva and it gets processed through your body
Personally don't know how all STD's affect your mouth, but think about it like this.  Have you ever drank after someone with a cold, you start developing symptoms pretty fast unless you have a super immune system.  I believe getting sick is a lot easier when something is passed orally versus air born. 

In reference to the guy who had his throat swell up, I think he might of ate chick when she had a yeast infection.  
man girls really excel in trapping 101

get your girl on that depo shot + updated STD results
smokin.gif
Indeed, you got to get those male kegal exercises up bruh.  Hold it in and trick her, let her get off, walk to the bathroom and let it out.  If the chick is moist enough she won't even notice immediately if you finished in her or not.  After that you know what she is about and can prepare.

My only problem with condoms is that they ruin the mood when things are getting hot and heavy.

That pause to get the condom and put it on always throws things off.

Im still for condoms though, that pregnancy scare is all too real
mean.gif
Cosign on DeNs415

Bro it isn't so hard we just need to adjust your game plan.  Back in my day I use to keep dozens in the nightstand by my bed.  So if we are in the family room getting things going, I stand up and tell her to come with me.  Do a little kissing as we heading into the bedroom, take the top off before we hit the bed.  Now that the top is off I have something for my mouth to focus on while I get the hat out, slip the pants off, slide the undergarments off and time to get things going.  Practice it so it is a nice smooth transition for you. 

Also if she is on top of you in your own room, simple reach over while still kissing grab one out drawer and keep it going.  After a while it will be like a jump shot, without even thinking you are golden.  FYI don't get a very deep nightstand, or else you are going to need to put your whole arm in in it to get one out.
@Titan, yeah my ex fiancé used to use that gel before we would smash but she tried to pull that" let me feel you in me "one night, and I did about two pumps and I Yeezus Squarted out that thang and told her to get it, and I put a jimmy on. It's this right
31IWspMKnZL._SX_.jpg

BINGO, that is it.  Good ****.  For all you raw dogs, pick it up.  Can finish inside all you want just make sure she uses this before or after.  Happy to be of help bro.
i only used condoms with my ex. he was the only person i was with before my current.

i didn't like condoms because it eventually gets dry and starts to burn from all that friction. even with lube. i can say it's like a cheese grater in my cooch.
sick.gif
maybe i just was not turned on enough?

thank god for birth control pills. never looking back.
pimp.gif
I like that a woman frequents this board. 
happy.gif
  Can help give you guys another perspective. 

I am certainly not going to tell a woman about her box, but what about astro glide since it is water based.  Also change condom types, perhaps a lubricated one?  Not sure how things could dry up though it would seem that he just wasn't keeping you moist after you finished or he was just playing around in it. 
do yall like girls that squirt? my wifey squirts when she hasnt cummed in a couple days.. but i love it...
WHAT??? HELL YEAH we do!!!
I'm mad I back tracked
mean.gif

Why as long as you don't try and get back with her you aren't backtracking.
Man juggling different chicks gets expensive after a while. What are some free dates that I can take these girls on? I'm in So Cal btw
Expensive???  After the first time out you should never have to spend money again if this chick isn't staying around.  Continuous movies at the crib with some Frescheta pizza, not Digornio's.  Hell have her buy food sometime, pick it up on her way.
Use your laid back demeanor to your advantage. Let the girl talk and you'll be in the yambs in no time. 
Indeed, be chill but still social.  I AM the epitome of laid back, I was born in San Diego.  You don't get anymore laid back than us, chicks dig the calm, cool, and collective dude sitting back taking it all in.  But when the chicks come over and talk to you then be ready with some really good convo.

Man juggling different chicks gets expensive after a while. What are some free dates that I can take these girls on? I'm in So Cal btw
How much it cost is up to u bruh, go hiking at runyon or griffith park.  Or go to the beach etc. get yourself a fit chick.  Then u can get another workout after that in the bedroom.

Cosign on DeNs415

I like that a woman frequents this board.  :D   Can help give you guys another perspective. 

I am certainly not going to tell a woman about her box, but what about astro glide since it is water based.  Also change condom types, perhaps a lubricated one?  Not sure how things could dry up though it would seem that he just wasn't keeping you moist after you finished or he was just playing around in it. 
we used water-based lube, but it would still dry up inside me, even when we switch condoms around. And if a girl's juice isn't loose enough, penetration can be quite painful. Funny thing is, he was quite on the small side.... So I guess I just wasn't aroused enough.... Or that rather rough friction :lol:

Last edited:

Just have them come to my pad.

One of them loves going to Fullerton so I'll let you know we we go, the other likes to try different restaurants and the other one knows the deal so we don't spend much

How much it cost is up to u bruh, go hiking at runyon or griffith park.  Or go to the beach etc. get yourself a fit chick.  Then u can get another workout after that in the bedroom.

I blanked on the hiking spots thanks for that and the beach I was thinking of using soon too

Well I'm guessing I'm the only one in NorCal that visits this thread often? If you passed by just know they got some Ho's in San Jose of all colours shapes n sizes. And Chico is where white ratchet yambs are but if you lived here in the bay you definitely knew that already. My last post in here I was in San Jose

wait... did this dude ask of we like squirters?

wth kind of question is that? of course.

that is such an empowering, alpha feeling...

don't eem care if she's a habitual squirter.

I lubbit.

[COLOR=#red]Must.Not.Simp.

I need some anti-simp pills. Your boy is getting reeled in by this African chick...had a meeting with her this morning (I'm her marketing adviser) and this chick is amazing...I mean one of the smartest individuals I've ever been around...got her PhD in ChemE and her research is in nano composites and she co-founded a company that A&M is considering investing in $$$$$$$$.

I was keeping it strictly biz and when I showed her an example of my website she saw my picture and was like "that's a real cute picture of you". Wasn't expecting that. Oh well she wants to meet up at 7 tonight...I'll try to get a pic to post of her. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
serious question no matter how lame it sounds. I got a parent trying to set me up. I visited momat work and this chick she works with was apparently fond of me. I'm going to have dinner but as of now mom dukes is coming. Should i just tell moms no she can't come. Or just enjoy a casual dinner and if anythings anythings I'll just grab the number and work without moms support next time.

#mommasboy :lol:

Her going is probably same reasons for you making this post. She figures she'll have to help move things along, y'know, make the decisions for you and ****.

serious question no matter how lame it sounds. I got a parent trying to set me up. I visited momat work and this chick she works with was apparently fond of me. I'm going to have dinner but as of now mom dukes is coming. Should i just tell moms no she can't come. Or just enjoy a casual dinner and if anythings anythings I'll just grab the number and work without moms support next time.

Got a similar story. Was at an Angels game recently with my mom and my boy. I went to grab a beer with my buddy and during that time the lady next to us who was with her husband starts asking if I'm single etc etc...Wanted to hook me up with her daughter who was Miss Huntington Beach :rofl:

Wasn't with it, could tell there would be issues and she was relationship type forsure.

This can be a gift and a curse..
Like the homie Mark Anthony said" she could be the buffer to move conversation along",
But ol girl could potentially see you as a "mommas boy"( which nothing is wrong with that) but if you trying to just get the panties moist I advise against it and say ma dukes had to make other plans... Go solo dolo and enjoy a light conversation or better yet do this:
1) get number from ma dukes
2) call her( the old school way) or text her and say Ma dukes had a change of plans, how about we go go cart racing, museum, something fun or a way to have a good convo and find where her head is at
3) take it slow with trying to get yambs( being she works with ma dukes, a reflection of you is a reflection of her, this could be the perfect set up for future yambs of the office, lol)
But I really do advise going on a get together with your ma dukes.

Last edited:
Yeah I wasn't even being coy, your moms might think you need some help. I used to despise setups involving my parents though, but now I cringe at the thought of the thickums I used to pass on that pops lay up and all I had to do was knock them down. They just felt too close. I feel silly though, he was delivering me 24 yr olds at 19.

okay so I'm just going to go solo.

Yo I was just a bit curious on how it would sound if I went with moms.

Like i'm no dweeb. Smashed my fair share. But never brought anything consistent around moms which is why I'm guessing she's worried?

I'll be straight. Just gotta think of plans after dinner if it goes well to chill.

As a introvert, I had/have alot of problems with the yambs because
1) when you are laid back, girls can't read you
2) they think that makes you a boring person
For me my sense of humor can be seen as very offensive until you get to know me, plus I hate superfluous small talk
But as I have grown older I just don't chase every girl in the streets and i never wanted to be that guy with the high *** body count... But when I see something( like the day I saw wifey) I like, the hunter comes out and I just pushed all that doubt and questioning aside...
Now if you are just trying to get yambs, then just be a character, outgoing, etc
But if you are looking for a long term relationship, from day one be yourself and tell that person what you are looking for and what you are about, that will save you time, sanity and heartbreak...
And I have seen a few youngins in here
This is a quote from Robin Harris(House Party) " Keep your mind on them books and off them gals"... I am in a good financial place but I truly wished I performed better in college( it's hard as hell trying to get accepted to grad school right now but U of H is giving me a shot), with that said stop worrying about the yambs and body counts... Just have fun, join groups and clubs, expand your horizons, talk to the nerdy girls if you are that horny( tryin to told ya they are good practice but have a freaky side a dime couldn't measure)....
Who cares about the "swagger" dudes and I know that's hard to say especially in HS but trust alot of them peak their Senior year( the stories I have heard about the popular kids that graduated school smh...)
Just get to know you, acquire knowledge, stay humble but be confident, acquire currency and guaranteed you will have the pick of the crop...
Also MAN THE **** UP, lol

Now that's what I needed to hear, you and mark Anthony really dropped gems on me, its great that I found people who know what's like from an introverted point of view, I really appreciated it guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom