TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
you gotta bring your mouthpiece in the club now fellas. It means your getting older, you cant just walk up and grind on shorty from the back and think thats gonna get you in there. Gotta spark the convo and keep it going, i dont mind chicks not dancing bc i dont dance myself(except a little two step). now chicks in the club acting like they too good to be spoken to, is a different story.

Hey, curiosity bust in the cat.

I feel you. It's a beautiful thing, but....

Bustin' in shawties Mouf while she continues to blow even after discharge >>>>>

I ain't lyin.
I'm going to have to disagree right here famb...

busting in yambs is the best feeling... and the cold part is women LOVE it.

like... dead serious... woman love when you let off inside of them...

and that magical moment when y'all both bust at the same damb time, word to future?

double bust >>>>>>>> any physical feeling I've ever had in my life.

mouth busting is naughty... super hoorish and both parties enjoy it... but it doesn't have that connection like a double bust has..

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]From the sounds of these conversations NT is going to have some new fathers in the next few years. Here's how it happens...one of these days you gonna run into a shorty that is lying about BC, OR missed a few days of BC, OR you gonna catch her on one of the three fertile days, OR even if you pull out and she gets preggo by pre-cum, OR she might be the type who ain't having an abortion.

And you better hope you don't get a rachet pregnant, because you are not going to stay with her, which means your seed will be brought up in the ways of rachet which pretty much ruins your legacy.

Just be careful my dudes, yes raw poonani is the greatest of all time...sure releasing your legion of swimmers inside a chick feels amazingly awesome, but the end game if you get caught slippin is seldomly cool. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]From the sounds of these conversations NT is going to have some new fathers in the next few years. Here's how it happens...one of these days you gonna run into a shorty that is lying about BC, OR missed a few days of BC, OR you gonna catch her on one of the three fertile days, OR even if you pull out and she gets preggo by pre-cum, OR she might be the type who ain't having an abortion.

And you better hope you don't get a rachet pregnant, because you are not going to stay with her, which means your seed will be brought up in the ways of rachet which pretty much ruins your legacy.

Just be careful my dudes, yes raw poonani is the greatest of all time...sure releasing your legion of swimmers inside a chick feels amazingly awesome, but the end game if you get caught slippin is seldomly cool. [/COLOR]
True ****..after a couple pregnancy scares and Planned Parenthood trips when i was younger, i bust anywhere but the yambs

Hey, curiosity bust in the cat.

I feel you. It's a beautiful thing, but....

Bustin' in shawties Mouf while she continues to blow even after discharge >>>>>

I ain't lyin.

Busting in a girl's mouth is :pimp:

Especially if the girl know what she doing. Have a _ seeing stars. Aint nothing better than wet p***y though.

I keep tryna tell dudes girls can get pregnant from pre nut. I had a scare like that 2 years ago and I haven't smashed a chick raw since.

Last edited:
Whats with these broads not trying to dance in the club? Even in the rachet clubs, all these chicks think they look like Beyonce. Saturday me and my boys in VIP getting our drink on, we down about 70% of bottle then turn our attention to the breezys. They all acting bougy, turning down dudes left and right. No point in even going to the clubs anymore :lol:
Yea they throw on a lil dress and some heels and they think they Beyonce once they step in the club...broads stopped twerkin in clubs years ago

yea i noticed this. I went to a club like two saturdays ago and there was not much dancing. I danced with like one bigger chick smh

Ppl would rather act aloof n front like they got it in the club instead of mingle smh...It's even worst at my school...I've been to countless house parties where cats will stand with they boys n chicks will be dancing with each other lol...n the same dudes tryna look cool always say the party is wack

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Well in some ways I can understand why chicks act like that in clubs...If you a bad chick then you gonna have dudes in your face constantly and I bet that can get tiring. And you know how us dudes are...we think a chick supposed to spread her legs for us just because we stepped to them. Just imagine that happening at least 10-15 times per night.

If I was a broad I'd be stuck the f*** up and only the dudes who were brave/confident enough to still step to me in the proper manner would get consideration.

But that's what I've been saying in here...clubs are some of the worst places to pick up chicks because they have their guard up...and for good reason because at the end of the day we don't care nothing about them, we just want to take them back to the crib and smash, then post pics of them later :lol:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Well in some ways I can understand why chicks act like that in clubs...If you a bad chick then you gonna have dudes in your face constantly and I bet that can get tiring. And you know how us dudes are...we think a chick supposed to spread her legs for us just because we stepped to them. Just imagine that happening at least 10-15 times per night.

If I was a broad I'd be stuck the f*** up and only the dudes who were brave/confident enough to still step to me in the proper manner would get consideration.

But that's what I've been saying in here...clubs are some of the worst places to pick up chicks because they have their guard up...and for good reason because at the end of the day we don't care nothing about them, we just want to take them back to the crib and smash, then post pics of them later :lol:[/COLOR]
again... I'll step in and disagree...

mostly 5-7s get the most love in the club...

super fine chicks and dime breezys... they really don't get that many sides stepping to them with some "hello, I noticed you aren't up enjoying yourself. my mame is font****lo. what's your name"

bet money ol buddy up there didn't approach a drop dead fine yamb at the club that night...

I've literally tested this theory.... guys automatically discount themselves when they see these super gorgeous woman posted in the club...

Yo! Why broads I'm not feeling throw the P at me.. It can't just be low self esteem or whatever.. But this old clingy *** flame I had way back in summer 11 before I went abroad has hit me up twice.

I haven't talked to this chick in two years and the convo went like " So when you gonna let me kiss your bald head and suck on your d---"

Reasons why I'm not jumping at this like Tyrone fresh out the bing, chicks not that cute.. Fake everything;hair, eyes, eyelashes, wears butt pads in her jeans. Chick got some real image problems, but there still gremlins out there worse than her..

I might have to bite the bullet only because I need to get some savageness out my system and I have not a care in the world for this broad.

Smash her my man. You will feel better and get better yambs due to new found confidence

I just mess with chicks in clubs, like "what the **** is that **** you drinking? :x" , I mostly get an answer and open them up as opposed to approaching with straight up thirst where I get the block almost urrytime, they love to stunt for the homegirls. Or I noticed when i'm faded and zoned out I get felt up alot, probably busted chicks but can't tell at that point. That's usually after arms day at the gym and some Aventus though. Either way not really my scene, I usually go with chicks. I should make the club my ***** before I bow out of that stuff though for good.

Last edited:
Man i went to the club a couple weeks ago for a friends birthday all i saw was females and dudes postin up not having any type of fun :smh:

The sad thing about it is that these same people be on these social networks trying to act like they turnt up and having the time of their lives when realistically they be chillen with the sad face, looking at their phone the entire night.

From the sounds of these conversations NT is going to have some new fathers in the next few years. Here's how it happens...one of these days you gonna run into a shorty that is lying about BC, OR missed a few days of BC, OR you gonna catch her on one of the three fertile days, OR even if you pull out and she gets preggo by pre-cum, OR she might be the type who ain't having an abortion.

Just be careful my dudes, yes raw poonani is the greatest of all time...sure releasing your legion of swimmers inside a chick feels amazingly awesome, but the end game if you get caught slippin is seldomly cool.
son..
mean.gif
 that pre-cum is no joke. When I know I'm about to get it in my mushroom tip start leakin pre-nut..gotta force a piss to clean out the pipes before goin in. 

Last edited:

super fine chicks and dime breezys... they really don't get that many sides stepping to them with some "hello, I noticed you aren't up enjoying yourself. my mame is font****lo. what's your name"

bet money ol buddy up there didn't approach a drop dead fine yamb at the club that night...

I've literally tested this theory.... guys automatically discount themselves when they see these super gorgeous woman posted in the club...

[COLOR=#red]I'm just going by my experiences bro. Then again my experiences probably aren't as typical as most. Never really did the hood joints too much. When you start going to places where the clientele and atmosphere are more upscale you'll see more of what I describe. Most of the dudes there are pretty established and they go after the bad ones. And before the whole "well you are older" aspect comes up, I was doing this since 20 when I was hanging out with dudes in the league I was definitely one of the younger ones in the circle.[/COLOR]

Last edited:

I'm with Fontaine on this one...90% of chicks in the club act like they dimes no matter how good or bad they look...its just the effect the club has on em, in 2013 most clubs aint where its at...the ppl i know we go rarely and thats only to celebrate some **** usually or if we outta town n trying **** wit some new/fancy ****, ****** used to go for the yambs but they was much less stuck up back then...its still different types of parties/events/bars out here that chicks loosen up so its balances out, literally seen the same chick wildin n being real friendly at a cookout/party on fri, then giving dudes no type of play/dances at the club on sat :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]As far as chicks not dancing, shouldn't really matter too much...there are ways to get at them without dancing. Catch them at the bar, catch them in the parking lot, or if they aren't dancing approach them and go for yours. [/COLOR]

I just wonder do they head out like "giiiiiirl I'm gon' turn down 8 dudes tonight". You can turn the tables in your favor though, 90% of the people in the club not doing **** all you gotta do is find a corner and own it, build a gathering and they'll hover. I've noticed that when's it's been accidental, usually those magical nights where you run into people you know and it just builds and the liquor got you moving like that *****. Not some **** I can turn on on demand though or care to, the most fun nights are unplanned. If it ain't poppin, can't force it.

And I noticed you almost throwing down gets them hype too. They'll tell all their friends and wanna hear the story for days. That's rats though, dunno if it applies outside of that. Don't go getting in fights at the club.

Last edited:

I think dudes assume the straight dime woman is stuck up and expects you to be baller alpha male of the group and gets by in life on her looks while 5-7 woman is more easily attainable.

I'm with Fontaine on this one...90% of chicks in the club act like they dimes no matter how good or bad they look...its just the effect the club has on em, in 2013 most clubs aint where its at...the ppl i know we go rarely and thats only to celebrate some **** usually or if we outta town n trying **** wit some new/fancy ****, ****** used to go for the yambs but they was much less stuck up back then...its still different types of parties/events/bars out here that chicks loosen up so its balances out, literally seen the same chick wildin n being real friendly at a cookout/party on fri, then giving dudes no type of play/dances at the club on sat :lol: :smh:

[COLOR=#red]Hold up, where is all this agree and disagree coming from? :lol: If you really read we aren't really saying anything different. I have always said chicks act different in clubs than in other places where you meet them. I have literally said that same thing when I told y'all about the Aggie chick I bagged at Walmart. I was like had I met her in the club it probably would have been totally different.[/COLOR]

NYC heads, approaching shorties on the subway yay or nay?

More so If they have their headphones in and whatnot. I've been killing it recently but still won't approach a chick unless she's looking bored without he headphones is but I see bad ones all the time listening to music but I fall back.

Just picked up this chick from queens with the nice mass waiting for the train the other day

I talk to every woman that fits in the 6-10's the same . Anything below a 6 she got to convince me that I need her. Ain't no humble brag that's just the way I am I know my worth to these chicks so I'm not about to be wasting time or energy on a scaly wag. Club setting I don't even put fourth that much just have a bottle and VIP gaurenteed yambs . People only have fun at get fighters clubs are basically fashion shows , car shows, and photo appearances now a days.

Definitely agree with Ricky about the club scene. Why else you think 5s-7s (maybe even 4s) are knocked up with a man (whether he's a dog or a good dude) and super fine chicks are single and struggling :lol: and they'll eventually settle with a scrub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom