TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, was with Africa today and gonna be with Russia on Wednesday... This will been an International week.

Miss Kenya got me thinking though...we could be so powerful together... With some smart a** kids to boot. Man o man.
Whenever your professional relationship comes to a close, do work.

Last edited:
The last couple post got me dying, lol
Y'all boys stay up
1mSIJ.gif

nope just slide her this way only way im getting married is to a 2nd generation woman from another culture. ewd tell her friends we can be friends...........

[COLOR=#red]:lol: I sure will. You'll be over this way soon enough.

But seeing how you do you'll probably come through my town already set up with some trim and some of her friends for me :rofl:

Don..trust and believe that if I do smash, the only rubbers in mY room will be on the soles of my Lunar Eclipses[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]:lol: I sure will. You'll be over this way soon enough.

But seeing how you do you'll probably come through my town already set up with some trim and some of her friends for me :rofl:

Don..trust and believe that if I do smash, the only rubbers in mY room will be on the soles of my Lunar Eclipses[/COLOR]

Brush my game is lacking the only thing I'm getting is online chicks and local jocals ( waitress, cashiers, and other women low on the totem pole). I need better quality women and some one I can take home to family gatherings. I take one of these girls home now my mother would cuss me out in creole French and my pops would give me the worlds strongest slam and tell me to do better . Getting up there in age so got to be more logical with my choices

[COLOR=#red]Bro it's just the nature of being on the road. I remember that when I was a contractor. You making bread to secure your future for awhile. ..The right one out there my dude...no worries.[/COLOR]

Just had some PR yambs after a successful night of henny & :smokin
Classes start in 2 weeks . 8) im ready bruh

we used water-based lube, but it would still dry up inside me, even when we switch condoms around. And if a girl's juice isn't loose enough, penetration can be quite painful. Funny thing is, he was quite on the small side.... So I guess I just wasn't aroused enough.... Or that rather rough friction
laugh.gif
Should of pushed his head down there and said get to work.
Bros, how do you feel about your girl having allegedly platonic male friends?

Am I wrong/insecure/paranoid because I can't stand that ****?
laugh.gif

SRS though, it makes me angry.

nerd.gif
Reminds me of a meme I saw.
My son kicked my phone into the pool this weekend...Right after I put together a solid three days of work and had 4+ yambs ready to join the team as free agents. I am very upset, to say the least as I lost all contacts with new phone :/
Someone learned a painful lesson get that iPhone setup to backup to cloud on a schedule.  Also you can try sitting it in a bag of rice, the rice will hopefully pull all the water out of it.  Good Luck.  I hope you have that insurance either way.

epic story in the wings famb. will post when I get home.

in the mean time... these dreads are instant conversation starters after a fresh twist...

"I like your hair. its beautiful"... feels almost as good as a fresh fade.

I dropped the ball the other day though...

I'm at Walmart and I'm fresh from work. I had on a button down that had my company's logo on it. girlie sees me... looks back at her friend, and then stops me and says "is there a phone store around here?"

my stupid *** says "oh... Naw... I work downtown"

now, this was CLEARLY a metro PCS-boost mobile-cricket type hoodie rat...

she just wanted to start talking... and I missed the alley oop...

:smh:

:smh: MOFO clanged it off the back of the rim.  It happens though, happened to me many times in the past.  Sometimes you are just so focused on a task that you just look right through these chicks.
Was leaving out of court the other day so i was all suited up and **** when this chick bout 30 something with that mass complimented me on how i looked and asked for directions since we was downtown...i was so focused on getting back to my whip b4 i got hit with that big ticket that i just pointed shorty in a direction and walked away...got back to my car and it hit me like damn, coulda been some new easy yambs :smh:

Was leaving out of court the other day so i was all suited up and **** when this chick bout 30 something with that mass complimented me on how i looked and asked for directions since we was downtown...i was so focused on getting back to my whip b4 i got hit with that big ticket that i just pointed shorty in a direction and walked away...got back to my car and it hit me like damn, coulda been some new easy yambs
mean.gif
happens all the time. you should of drove her to her destination. she seeing that you have a wip and suite maybe she would think you work for the Distric attorneys office.

Was leaving out of court the other day so i was all suited up and **** when this chick bout 30 something with that mass complimented me on how i looked and asked for directions since we was downtown...i was so focused on getting back to my whip b4 i got hit with that big ticket that i just pointed shorty in a direction and walked away...got back to my car and it hit me like damn, coulda been some new easy yambs
mean.gif
Once you get back to the car you get right back out and go do a quick search for her.  You might look thirsty but when they are put in your lap and you pass like that...  You just have to double back and scoop them up. 

Not directed at you but the youngsters reading, passing on something you not interested in and passing on something you were to focused to notice.  Completely different thing.

^^^Yea i definitely dropped the ball on that one :smh: ...and i thought bout doubling back in the whip but said **** it...these one way streets and lights in downtown bmore aint no joke :lol:

Next time ima have her walk with me as suggested a couple posts up

:smh: MOFO clanged it off the back of the rim.  It happens though, happened to me many times in the past.  Sometimes you are just so focused on a task that you just look right through these chicks.

Sometimes you're just so focused on your goal, it just hits you later like damn. Most of the time, chicks don't just start convo with strangers just because.

we used water-based lube, but it would still dry up inside me, even when we switch condoms around. And if a girl's juice isn't loose enough, penetration can be quite painful. Funny thing is, he was quite on the small side.... So I guess I just wasn't aroused enough.... Or that rather rough friction :lol:
Should of pushed his head down there and said get to work.

Bros, how do you feel about your girl having allegedly platonic male friends?

Am I wrong/insecure/paranoid because I can't stand that ****? :lol:

SRS though, it makes me angry.

:nerd:
Reminds me of a meme I saw.

My son kicked my phone into the pool this weekend...Right after I put together a solid three days of work and had 4+ yambs ready to join the team as free agents. I am very upset, to say the least as I lost all contacts with new phone :/
Someone learned a painful lesson get that iPhone setup to backup to cloud on a schedule.  Also you can try sitting it in a bag of rice, the rice will hopefully pull all the water out of it.  Good Luck.  I hope you have that insurance either way.

True though, recently one of my friends of about 7 yrs is talking about leaving the dude she's been with for as long, and immediately I see her affection towards me growing, touchy feely and kissing me and stuff. We real friends though, used to have the meanest crush because she has the most perfect athletic body with a fat booty, unicorn body, but that just sorta faded cuz she was loyal and we became cool. Now she goes harder than I ever did. She legit too important to me though, i'd never want to lose her and I know my feels wouldn't be with her right now. No question I wanna smash though.

There's been several times where I've had a situation like above and I turned my *** right back around again, to go and bag.

Sometimes you do have to doubleback..or else you'll always be thinking about what could of happened..

Of the 3 times I've done that..I eventually ended up smashing 2/3. Had I not went back a second time and said **** it, it would of never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom