TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats.

But please never use "talmbout" again.
laugh.gif

Messing with these yambs I know damb well I shouldn't be. She was wifey years ago but I was acting a fool, anyway she got 4 kids, going through a divorce.
She about to end up with 5 kids, watch yourself.  Shouldn't be hard to get something easier in college, she could be your fallback plan on any given not but not a starter.  I mean really WHERE SHE GOING with four kids.
... aight.... let me try to explain...

IN ORDER TO DO THIS... YOU EITHER NEED A SMALLER CHICK THAT YOU CAN MOVE, OR SOME UPPER BODY STRENGTH. SHE HAS TO BE SOME WHAT FLEXIBLE

when i say froggy, i mean she's crouching on top of you while you sit down...

imagine that you're sitting down on the couch, like this...
KNEW exactly what you meant when you previously posted it, the picture that came up when you said the name.

Good info for the young bucks, however don't do this on a leg day in the gym.  Also don't try and pick her up if you don't have the leg strength, nothing ruins it faster than trying to show off and falling. You might hurt something also depending on your fall.
Well, I vowed to myself that I'll try not to smash the teachers I work with because from my experience, ******g somebody you work with never ends well. Anyways, I met a science teacher on her first year teaching at the school. She's very pretty, educated, went to UF, she runs marathons and did a tuff mudder so she's fit, she's kinda nerdy but I like that ****
laugh.gif
, and lawd those thunder thighs
devil.gif

She about to put those Ms. Wizard yambs on you, just make sure ya'll keep it all chemistry and stay far away from the biology.  If she is good for the team perhaps you will introduce her to the physics behind the frog position.  

read pg 23

Doesn't matter though, you can still bag a chick that looks like her if you look like him. IMO chicks go personality a lot more than guys. Just go up to a chick and put your bid in.

Last edited:
I need better wingmen...SIgh

At hookah last night, 2 cute girls sit on the couch behind us. Sitting with my boy and tell him I'm bout to go to work for us and he's with it.

Use the opener I've been using all summer...Excuse me my friend and I were having an argument over what's the song of the summer...Blurred Lines or Get Lucky?

I open them and he DOESN'T SAY A WORD. The next 90 mins or so are me going back and forth with THE TWO OF THEM. I was heated at my boy to say the least.

My other friend is there as well, but with his boy in the opposite corner. He finally comes over and wingman's me a bit but it's still awful. I make a joke about a happy hour spot and they wanna get drinks RIGHT NOW. It's 1 am lol.

We go to this lil bar by my pad, and once again I AM ENTERTAINING BOTH OF THEM. We end up exchanging info and I am texting the one that was feeling me.

The moral of this tale is...HOW IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO TALK TO A GIRL!? Just converse, they aren't going to bite. She even said how smooth I was with opening them and continuing the convo...

^some dudes are intimidated or just awkward around women sometimes...

its why having a way with words around women can get you in dem panties

Lol I know that, but I tell them...Just let me carry u and just sound interested and engage with them! That simple. So frustrating.

I need better wingmen...SIgh

At hookah last night, 2 cute girls sit on the couch behind us. Sitting with my boy and tell him I'm bout to go to work for us and he's with it.

Use the opener I've been using all summer...Excuse me my friend and I were having an argument over what's the song of the summer...Blurred Lines or Get Lucky?

I open them and he DOESN'T SAY A WORD. The next 90 mins or so are me going back and forth with THE TWO OF THEM. I was heated at my boy to say the least.

My other friend is there as well, but with his boy in the opposite corner. He finally comes over and wingman's me a bit but it's still awful. I make a joke about a happy hour spot and they wanna get drinks RIGHT NOW. It's 1 am lol.

We go to this lil bar by my pad, and once again I AM ENTERTAINING BOTH OF THEM. We end up exchanging info and I am texting the one that was feeling me.

The moral of this tale is...HOW IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO TALK TO A GIRL!? Just converse, they aren't going to bite. She even said how smooth I was with opening them and continuing the convo...
was he high ? i get socially awkward when I'm 
pimp.gif

I hate having to carry the weight. I go at groups with several chicks and rarely have wingman to really help. Be the same dudes be yapping bout having *******.

I haven't had a good wingman since college days.

Lol I know that, but I tell them...Just let me carry u and just sound interested and engage with them! That simple. So frustrating.
laugh.gif

Was in Ocean City, MD one weekend with my cousin...

Start talkin to these 2 nice looking black chicks, introduce this ***** and he just ****** up,

lookin all stupid
mean.gif

broad Im talking to was like, "does your cousin like my friend? he's being standoff-ish"

hit him with a 
indifferent.gif

and told him to get his **** together

Your opening line is good but depending on the chicks and stuation. Black chicks aint going for that

Yall dudes lowkey being selfish talking about your wingmen like that. What if they didn't find the chicks you decided to talk to attractive or wasn't feeling them? I understand the purpose of the wingman but if they genuinely didn't care to speak to them then it is what it is.

Yall dudes lowkey being selfish talking about your wingmen like that. What if they didn't find the chicks you decided to talk to attractive or wasn't feeling them? I understand the purpose of the wingman but if they genuinely didn't care to speak to them then it is what it is.

nah bruh. Teamwork makes the dream work.

Obviously one guy shouldn't always play the wingman, but if you see your man in prime scoring position, then set a screen, pass the assist, box out or something!

^This.
I've occupied some busted big block jawns so my mans can thrive, b...
Gotta be a good friend is a good wingman

Your opening line is good but depending on the chicks and stuation. Black chicks aint going for that

E is a white dude that lives in OC so not an issue lol

I can understand not being comfortable opening but once someone opens for you it just takes being a normal person to talk to a chick. No excuses for being silent and this is coming from someone who doesn't have the strongest mouthpiece

Then don't agree to go over and be a wingman.

Solo mission > silent "wingman"

I honestly feel like i'm the best wingman ever. I suck at opening, but my middle and closing game as a WINGMAN :wow: :smokin

Like i legit feel "happier" if a bunch of my boys go out and i somehow or someway help them get it in, even if i dont :lol:

You should be able to handle the point or play off the ball. I had a convo with my boy bout it and this nucca talking like falling back is being wingman. Got the game wrong! I've played the lead and the wing...feel like magic with the dimes I drop. Just want the same respect shown when I'm going up.

Not everyone can play the point though.

There's those like CP3 who can score and pass and then those like Blake Griffin.

BG is hard enough to watch creating for himself but even worse when creating for others

I have some boys that we never allow to lead. Others who usually do but they just switch up between going after the cute one vs the friend

Whoever posted about yambs roaming the grocery stores on the weekends after 8PM are right. I work at Whole Foods and when I have to close on the weekends, I have taken notice of this.Theres a lot of quality women that walk through those doors everyday. I know you should not try to scoop up yambs in your workplace, especially if they're a frequent customer. But I'm gonna try it out anyways. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom