TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
After pulling solo move for the past year, and now recently making moves with my boy.... I will say that for *ME*, Solo moves > 2- man game. That chemistry b/w you and your homie has to be right for the play to work.

You don't have to go out solo to pull solo missions

It's not uncommon for me and my boys to split up when out. Sometimes the friends are just horrible so one of us just wings at the beginning and then dips.

Other times a chick may be by herself temporarily so one of us goes in and the other(s) dip

Nothing wrong with the solo move, it can be very lucrative. It's good to have a wingman when approaching a group of chicks if one is a hater or bitter or what have you.

Took a major L this week.

Girl that never gave me the time of day started flirting and telling me that she hadn't had a man touch her in a while.

So we go to lunch and I say eff it and start to feel her up a bit. She lets me for a lil bit but she then starts pushing me off. she then starts to tell me to stop in a loud voice. I back off but she tells me that shes wet etc.
She them asks me the kind of stuff I'd do to her and keeps talking dirty and sexual stuff.

All the while I'm trying to get close to her but she pushes me off.
By now I'm confused and just stop trying.

After that and more convo I invite her to my place and she says she'll think about it.

I text her later a few times and she ignores me.

I saw her today and she acted towards me like always.
I decided to just act like nothing happened and didn't even bring it up to her.

I might have to see her at work sometimes and dunno whether to talk to her about it our just drop it.

All of this happened at work so I'm sure that had a lot to do with it.

Last edited:
This chick tried getting me to smash while her daughter was in another bed but in the same room...I was like nah and bounced

This was like 4 years ago before I even had a kid....**** was just foul that she would be down for something like that

I don't know where you work but id dead that ASAP....I wouldn't trust that ***** and she might try getting you fired or some ****

Your opening line is good but depending on the chicks and stuation. Black chicks aint going for that

That's one problem with this thread...Not everyone is black aka me and a few others. Girls I've dealt with (OC, LA, SD girls LOVE THIS)

Yall dudes lowkey being selfish talking about your wingmen like that. What if they didn't find the chicks you decided to talk to attractive or wasn't feeling them? I understand the purpose of the wingman but if they genuinely didn't care to speak to them then it is what it is.

Did u not read what I wrote? He was way into them, thought they were bad.

nah bruh. Teamwork makes the dream work.

Obviously one guy shouldn't always play the wingman, but if you see your man in prime scoring position, then set a screen, pass the assist, box out or something!

I'm sayin :pimp:

E is a white dude that lives in OC so not an issue lol

I can understand not being comfortable opening but once someone opens for you it just takes being a normal person to talk to a chick. No excuses for being silent and this is coming from someone who doesn't have the strongest mouthpiece

This is why we are the Dream Team. It really isn't hard to understand. We have had multiple instances where u went ahead first, and I came in with the dimes...and then u did the same for me aka the cab ride :smokin

I need opening tips, that's the weakest part of my game lol
Always state the obvious to break the ice...

Example: If she knows she looks good that night (trust she's knows), say something like "aww man", wait for her to ask what's wrong and then say something like "my plans to holler at you are ruined. Too many dudes probably tried already, guess I gotta settle for just being friends for the evening"

It may sound goofy and corny, but that's because it's suppose to, she'll be so caught off guard by your humble forwardness,  it opens up the floor for so many inquiries that she was prepared to answer, and most likely in an evasive and defensive fashion.
  • How many dudes tried to holler already?
  • Is she taken?
  • Does she like you?
  • Is she down to be friends?
  • Does she have a sense of humor? (most important)

I would say just find something on her or around and just go in. I'm not real calculated about it just make **** up as I go. But I'm a salesmen so I do that **** for a living. If that fails, just hit the next one with heyyyyy what's your name

FINALLY!!!!!!
Got the chick from the gyms number.
Wild thing is she hangs out with a friend of mines friend.
and tonight just so happens we were all going to a bar tonight. So i get to spit some game.

Patience is key fellas, stuff aligns

Brethren,

I'm bout to exit stage right on the science teacher. Not eem worth it. Why? She's a Virgin!!! A 25 y/o virgin saving it for marriage. The ***** done scared me away :smh:

Everything made sense now, the reason why her last relationship didn't work because it all goes down to not giving up the yambs. She said he was always catch attitudes, they argue too much, always clashing. Homeboy must've been tired of waiting and said **** it :lol:

Also, she is waaaaay to square. She rarely drinks, doesn't spark up, does not go to clubs or even bars. Basically only time she's out is with family or church. After she told me this and then some, something told me either she's on a mean dry spell or a virgin. So when I did ask her if she's a virgin, I asked in a joking way but she confirmed that she is and she made a pact with god to save it. My jaw dropped and called ******** but nope, she still has her vCard.

This sucks cause she was cool but, even if i did decide to take things serious and get into marriage, I have to test drive the car before I buy it. In the end, I'm gonna end up playing her if she ain't giving it up.

Now my problem is, how do I dead her in a nice way without sounding like a ****? I still have to see her at work.

So many college girls...but all I can do is look man...
mean.gif

I know I can bag a few, but not even taking that risk. 

So many college girls...but all I can do is look man...
mean.gif

I know I can bag a few, but not even taking that risk. 
It's time to man the hell up bruh. Overused phrase but you gone miss every single shot you don't take.My issue is not thinking fast enough, I'm a true introvert & there's always a million things running through my mind at once, lately I've been getting hints from quite a few women & not noticing until later on because I'm caught up in my thoughts.

It's time to man the hell up bruh. Overused phrase but you gone miss every single shot you don't take.My issue is not thinking fast enough, I'm a true introvert & there's always a million things running through my mind at once, lately I've been getting hints from quite a few women & not noticing until later on because I'm caught up in my thoughts.
Nah bruh, I work on campus. My undergrad years are behind me now...
laugh.gif

Yall dudes lowkey being selfish talking about your wingmen like that. What if they didn't find the chicks you decided to talk to attractive or wasn't feeling them? I understand the purpose of the wingman but if they genuinely didn't care to speak to them then it is what it is.

nah bruh. Teamwork makes the dream work.

Obviously one guy shouldn't always play the wingman, but if you see your man in prime scoring position, then set a screen, pass the assist, box out or something!

Some nights I get dragged out the crib when i'm not in the mood not expecting to be wingman. Sometimes you're just not in the mood. When i'm on though, i'm on.

SonofTony, tell her that you are not on the same stage of life that she is and you don't wanna waste her time or yours. Let her know that you expect intimacy in a relationship and its best you walk away before you are tempted to sleep around.

SonofTony, tell her that you are not on the same stage of life that she is and you don't wanna waste her time or yours. Let her know that you expect intimacy in a relationship and its best you walk away before you are tempted to sleep around.

Chicks like this are selfish. We're men, we need something physical. She gets everything she needs to feel like the wifey she wants to be while not giving up what we want. It's not even just bout the sex, but if it's not even on the table then it's a problem. I can understand her beliefs, but relationships are about compromise and understanding. Men and women are different with different needs, and until she comes to terms with that she's cat lady for life. The bugged out thing is she doesn't even know her sexual self yet, and if she does discover it it will be with a dude she loved enough to give it up to, but her mind will be wandering in a phase she should've gotten out the way early in life.

Brethren,

I'm bout to exit stage right on the science teacher. Not eem worth it. Why? She's a Virgin!!! A 25 y/o virgin saving it for marriage. The ***** done scared me away
mean.gif

Everything made sense now, the reason why her last relationship didn't work because it all goes down to not giving up the yambs. She said he was always catch attitudes, they argue too much, always clashing. Homeboy must've been tired of waiting and said **** it
laugh.gif

Also, she is waaaaay to square. She rarely drinks, doesn't spark up, does not go to clubs or even bars. Basically only time she's out is with family or church. After she told me this and then some, something told me either she's on a mean dry spell or a virgin. So when I did ask her if she's a virgin, I asked in a joking way but she confirmed that she is and she made a pact with god to save it. My jaw dropped and called ******** but nope, she still has her vCard.

This sucks cause she was cool but, even if i did decide to take things serious and get into marriage, I have to test drive the car before I buy it. In the end, I'm gonna end up playing her if she ain't giving it up.

Now my problem is, how do I dead her in a nice way without sounding like a ****? I still have to see her at work.
I don't know how any1 can deal wit a square chick, never have and never will for me

But u should just tell her she's too good for u and u don't wanna be the 1 to take her out of her path

Last edited:

Chicks like this are selfish. We're men, we need something physical. She gets everything she needs to feel like the wifey she wants to be while not giving up what we want. It's not even just bout the sex, but if it's not even on the table then it's a problem. I can understand her beliefs, but relationships are about compromise and understanding. Men and women are different with different needs, and until she comes to terms with that she's cat lady for life. The bugged out thing is she doesn't even know her sexual self yet, and if she does discover it it will be with a dude she loved enough to give it up to, but her mind will be wandering in a phase she should've gotten out the way early in life.

first, Thanks to the guys the gave their 2 cents. much appreciated and repped :pimp:

Mark, you hit the nail in the head.

Last edited:
Took a major L this week.

Girl that never gave me the time of day started flirting and telling me that she hadn't had a man touch her in a while.

So we go to lunch and I say eff it and start to feel her up a bit. She lets me for a lil bit but she then starts pushing me off. she then starts to tell me to stop in a loud voice. I back off but she tells me that shes wet etc.
She them asks me the kind of stuff I'd do to her and keeps talking dirty and sexual stuff.

All the while I'm trying to get close to her but she pushes me off.
By now I'm confused and just stop trying.

After that and more convo I invite her to my place and she says she'll think about it.

I text her later a few times and she ignores me.

I saw her today and she acted towards me like always.
I decided to just act like nothing happened and didn't even bring it up to her.

I might have to see her at work sometimes and dunno whether to talk to her about it our just drop it.

All of this happened at work so I'm sure that had a lot to do with it.
Consider yourself saved. Chicks like that are not worth it. All those minds games is no fun and actually annoying. Either I'm getting the yambs or i'm not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom