TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes dudes stand around with a chick in front of us like

wingman or not

I fumbled today. I know where I messed up, but it wasn't because I didn't know what to do, it was because I was focused on other things gong on around me.

I get to the building where my class is 30 minutes early. I accidentally walked past the elevator that I needed to go on and then walk back, there's two of them. (It was my first time in the building so I was trying to get familiar with my surroundings.)

This cute, really reserved, artsy black chick holds the elevator door open, I walk in and she says "are you coming?" It's just us two in the elevator and it's quiet. Didn't introduce myself. We go up to the 3rd floor where my class is and it turns out she's going to that same one. We're both standing in the hall and she's beside me like REALLY, REALLY close to where are shoulders are touching. Her and another white girl go in the bathroom and on their way out and I overhear them comment on the shirt I'm wearing and how nicely I was dressed. (they were mumbling) Fast forward to when class starts and we go inside. She walks in first and I sit in the seat right beside her.

ME: "What's your name?"
HER: _______
ME" I'm _______, nice to meet you."
HER: "Nice to meet you too"
ME: "I saw you out there on Instagram :lol:"
HER: *cute awkward giggle* That's all I stay on.
ME: "It's cool I was on the same thing."

I small talk with her for about 30 seconds, ask is this her first semester here, etc.

THEN class starts. At this moment I lock in and I'm focusing on the syllabus and what not. I completely forget that this chick was right there.
As class ends I tell her that it sucks because my next class is in this same room. She goes "that sucks, step outside or something" And I didn't respond to that. Just kinda blew it off.

I will correct this next time.

Last edited:
USA, you got no worries. You already know you will see her again and you know she checking you out already. Plus if anything you didn't jump at her first bait. You only come off better for doing that .

What? Come on man you froze up, she gave you many many opening and you should've closed. Man up homie. Good thing is you get to see her again, stop being scary and book her.

Last edited:
***** what? :lol:

If you've read any of my other posts in this thread I always do a pretty decent job of closing.

F out of here with that "stop being scary" stuff.

I told the story exactly like it happened. My attention wasn't fully on her from the jump.

School > women

Appreciate the response but it wasn't a matter of me being scary.

Last edited:
Multitask young fella multitask :lol:

could've and can be a good late night JO. Those are very clutch on those drunk nights when nobody else is up.

Last edited:
It's time to man the hell up bruh. Overused phrase but you gone miss every single shot you don't take.My issue is not thinking fast enough, I'm a true introvert & there's always a million things running through my mind at once, lately I've been getting hints from quite a few women & not noticing until later on because I'm caught up in my thoughts.

See that's me, bro. Lately I've been getting MUCH better at being out there & talking to people but openers are always rough because I never know what to say. Females are so cold out here lmao. I remember one time I tried to holla at a shortie & her homegirl curved me FOR her talking about "that's my girlfriend!" .....I'm surrounded by Spanish women but very few give a dude the chance to run point guard.

So my dude who was too scared to talk to chicks at the hookah bar...PASSED UP ON MISS AMERICA!

She was sitting next to him at a wedding, had her head on his shoulders and he didn't even make a move.

He told me the story, but it was confirmed through another friend.

This is her...

So my dude who was too scared to talk to chicks at the hookah bar...PASSED UP ON MISS AMERICA!

She was sitting next to him at a wedding, had her head on his shoulders and he didn't even make a move.

This is her...

man... they're just women...

but keeping it 110... i might have been a tad hesitant too... especially if i knew she was miss america...

that's a fine yamb right there, buddy... woo wee...

See that's me, bro. Lately I've been getting MUCH better at being out there & talking to people but openers are always rough because I never know what to say. Females are so cold out here lmao. I remember one time I tried to holla at a shortie & her homegirl curved me FOR her talking about "that's my girlfriend!" .....I'm surrounded by Spanish women but very few give a dude the chance to run point guard.
Famb spanish women love white dudes just as much as white females love any race that isn't white haha

You never lied Keel...nothing like that ole faithful to fall back on
Just lost mine last week... I already miss that *****
mean.gif

This is her...
I love her

miss america no bull she would of made me a little self conscious..but at the same time she would of motivated me no matter the outcome of the situation

man... they're just women...

but keeping it 110... i might have been a tad hesitant too... especially if i knew she was miss america...

that's a fine yamb right there, buddy... woo wee...

He didn't. Maybe u could pass it up, but I couldn't. At least give it a go, open bar at a wedding, drinks flowing...Bride sat him next to her ON PURPOSE.

Y'know, keeping it honest, I don't think I would freeze up on Ms. America. I could see her kissing on my neck by the end of the night.

[COLOR=#red]Man it's been a whirlwind since I been back on campus...Pulled THE baddest chick on campus arguably matter fact she'd be top 1% anywhere, and a really bad white chick...went out with the white chick last night, and the black one the black one hit me up to go out tonight...funny thing is my snow ALSO wants to go out to the same place my pecan tan beauty wants to go to.

I been too busy to post the backstory on this but it's pretty dam cool and it involved some risk that ultimately paid off. I'm on some "instead of working all hard with one fishing pole catching fish, I cast a wide net and am just scooping them in.

[/COLOR]

So I've slept in the same bed with this chick 3 times. No dates, just my boys homegirl thats crushin on me, but she putting the p on a pedastal. Fooled around. No buns. Should I just keep it pushin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom