TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of yall had luck with bar tenders? I just turned 21 in February and legit started going bar hopping and Im pretty sure one bartender at a certain bar is feeling me. She always hooks me up with a few free drinks and I catch her looking at me when I walk in there. The only thing that makes me hesitant is that bartenders are always getting hollered at and on top of that my opening skills are pretty weak. How do I go about this?

Last bartender's number I got I just asked for it while we were vibing. She said next time, and true to her word about a month later she remembered me and gave up the digits. She even introduced my boy to her equally bad roomate, also a bartender and we had plans to kick it on their day off. Never called her or went back to that bar. :smh:. Decisions like that are why i'm just chillin for now. You just gotta gauge off conversation whether it's just customer service or real. **** it, even if you can't tell go for it.

Last edited:
3 times and no buns?

Where they do that at?
frown.gif
mean.gif
ohwell.gif
 .....On to the ne...on on to the...

My boy had a chick sleep in his bed and didn't even hit a single

I just don't understand how this happens

First of all I never let a chick sleep over unless I have a good idea I'm going to smash

Second when chick is in your bed just put her hand on your meat or rub your meat against her while laying next to each other.

How about this one.

So my bf company does a yearly vacation trip to Mexico. So a few weeks prior to the trip he come into contact with a old chick he used to hit freshmen year in college. Mind you he 30 now. So he invites her on this week trip as his date. He gets back Sunday and ask him how it went, dude only smashed 1 the whole time. I asked him a couple time what happen and he basically danced around the question saying shorty wouldn't come off the box. Alcohol and food is free the entire trip. Dude took a major L, no way I'm taking a chick on a trip like that that's not guaranteed buns. I asked is he gonna get up with her again, he never told me she live in MD and he live in VA Beach. Smh.

First of all I never let a chick sleep over unless I have a good idea I'm going to smash

Second when chick is in your bed just put her hand on your meat or rub your meat against her while laying next to each other.

LOLz

Had a chick chilling in my bed before, I was like well I'm about to go to sleep and rolled over. She was like o, ok... g night.

2 mins later... she raises up... are you serious?? You really going to sleep???? Are you gay!?! smh I'm telling NT! :lol: (a ex nt'er)

Set the trap and got the yams. *birdman handrub*

Chicks like this are selfish. We're men, we need something physical. She gets everything she needs to feel like the wifey she wants to be while not giving up what we want. It's not even just bout the sex, but if it's not even on the table then it's a problem. I can understand her beliefs, but relationships are about compromise and understanding. Men and women are different with different needs, and until she comes to terms with that she's cat lady for life. The bugged out thing is she doesn't even know her sexual self yet, and if she does discover it it will be with a dude she loved enough to give it up to, but her mind will be wandering in a phase she should've gotten out the way early in life.

That is not selfish it's just her preference
It would be selfish if she let him gt deep into the relationship and not tell him she wants to wait That has happened to me

Tony where you stay in fl got a old roommate that would love that chick

LOLz

Had a chick chilling in my bed before, I was like well I'm about to go to sleep and rolled over. She was like o, ok... g night.

2 mins later... she raises up... are you serious?? You really going to sleep???? Are you gay!?! smh I'm telling NT! :lol: (a ex nt'er)

:rofl:

Ahh some chicks are too easy

She doesn't look all that though.

Maybe your boy is gay or just not looking to deal with females right now

It's time to man the hell up bruh. Overused phrase but you gone miss every single shot you don't take.My issue is not thinking fast enough, I'm a true introvert & there's always a million things running through my mind at once, lately I've been getting hints from quite a few women & not noticing until later on because I'm caught up in my thoughts.
Are we the same person?
So my dude who was too scared to talk to chicks at the hookah bar...PASSED UP ON MISS AMERICA!

She was sitting next to him at a wedding, had her head on his shoulders and he didn't even make a move.

He told me the story, but it was confirmed through another friend.

This is her...

I think knowing that she was Miss America would have gave me more confidence to do it. How many other dudes can say they spit game at Miss America .

But anyways first week of school and in the back of my mind I'm thinking "I'm 21 and I don't have that much time in college, I can't miss out on anymore yambs because I will regret this when I graduate." So before walking to my last class of the day this chick was walking even up with trying to get my attention so I just start chatting it up. She was on instagram and we had small talk about instagram and social networks and **** other college girls do on the internet. She has to go to her building so I told her "here take down my number". She locks me in and then I start walking off and she walks of then turn around and says "Nice meeting you" I looked at her and kept walking cause I realized behind me was a chick I've been wanting to get at for a while, basically since high school. I know this chick and we always small talk but I never ask for the number cause I never find a perfect chance too, I always mess it up. So she starts walking towards me with a smirk on her face cause she basically saw me caking and putting my number in this chicks phone. So I give her a hug and we small talk for a while till her gay friend (greatest cock blockers of the world by the way) comes up to her and start budding in to the convo. I just tell her "hey I'll ttyl" and go on my way to class.

But anyways, I think I may just start asking for the number rather than putting it in there phone. Some chicks don't hit me back but I guess giving them my number weeds out the ones who weren't interested when they don't decide to call/text me. I need your input on this fam

Only been official with my girl for like 2-3 months now and she already trying to plan elaborate trips and **** :smh: .Ive known her for like 2 years before we got together so i guess she feels we been together long enough to do **** like this.

She talking about renting cabins in the mountains, hiking, rafting, cruises the while nine. Like ***** i definitely dont have the funds nor time to do any of that **** :smh:

Saw on FB that an old crush from college was vacationing in the same spot as me and told her I'd be around. Without even asking, she messaged me her number, told me to call her, and suggested we hang out. I ended up meeting up with her and her fam at the beach. I wanted to unleash and run game on her but felt unsure with her pops 5ft away from us so I had to flirt discreetly. She was talking me up to her pops, telling him about my educational background, etc. She even asked him to give me a ride back to my hotel instead of me riding the bus back :D The only time I got alone with her was a few mins, when her fam ran into the market and we were waiting in the car alone, I was mostly eye f'ing her. When there was silence, I noticed her avoiding eye contact and looking down; she smiled and giggled a bit. I couldn't tell if eyeing her up was creating too much sexual tension or if she felt awkward/ uncomfortable but I wanted to straight up jump her bones and ravage those yambs in the back of the truck :evil:

However, she gives off an iffy vibe. When I got dropped off, she said she'd text me and I ended up having to text her first, a day later. We have had very brief text convos (1-2 texts) this whole trip and we made tentative plans to grab drinks tomorrow night, our last night on the island. I'm feeling like she's throwing mixed signals because I figured she'd be more responsive e.g. texting me more/ responding quicker, trying to chill with me, more flirtatious. I've been trying to not sweat it, knowing she's on vacay with her fam and can't focus on me as much, but not sure if she's trying to friendzone me/ playing hard to get or digs me but is bashful around me. Either way, I'm going to pursue it and hopefully can get her alone more this time around. Thoughts? :nerd:

Last edited:
She wants attention bruh. Had an ex that was on the same stuff but constantly did it after we broke up, every time she was in town wanted to see me and what not. About 2 months ago she hits me out of the blue and wants to meet up, she comes to the crib we talk and I almost end up smashing after like 1.5 years of no physical contact. I'd avoid shorty if I were you, and tbh it sounds like you're crushing kinda hard still. Bet she's an Aquarius too smh

I ain't gonna lie, I am a bit. Never smashed a model/ aspiring actress so :wow: :smh: I couldn't really bag her back when I had the chance since I had a chick at that time. thing is when we went to school, I chilled with her maybe once or twice so we were never really that tight. And one of those times, guys were thirsty at the club and this was back when she was 18 or 19 so she's used to the attention for sure. Why would she want attention from me now, when we were never really that close? Can't confirm it yet but she might be coming off a recent breakup. She started asking me some more personal questions e.g where I live, my age, etc. She's a Libra; I'm a Capricorn FWIW :\

She wants attention bruh. Had an ex that was on the same stuff but constantly did it after we broke up, every time she was in town wanted to see me and what not. About 2 months ago she hits me out of the blue and wants to meet up, she comes to the crib we talk and I almost end up smashing after like 1.5 years of no physical contact. I'd avoid shorty if I were you, and tbh it sounds like you're crushing kinda hard still. Bet she's an Aquarius too smh

Last edited:
I ain't gonna lie, I am a bit. Never smashed a model/ aspiring actress so
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
I couldn't really bag her back when I had the chance since I had a chick at that time. thing is when we went to school, I chilled with her maybe once or twice so we were never really that tight. And one of those times, guys were thirsty at the club and this was back when she was 18 or 19 so she's used to the attention for sure. Why would she want attention from me now, when we were never really that close? Can't confirm it yet but she might be coming off a recent breakup. She started asking me some more personal questions e.g where I live, my age, etc. She's a Libra; I'm a Capricorn FWIW
ohwell.gif
Cmon fam the signs are right in your face and you're missing em. Vaca in the same spot, possibly fresh out of a relationship? She's finally free & enjoying the attention. Her hitting you after sparse contact really means nothing imo, the field is open to anyone & it seems like this is just convenient. You gonna do what you want but my advice is do not pursue anything other than a quick smash with this woman lol

Last edited:

LOLz

2 mins later... she raises up... are you serious?? You really going to sleep???? Are you gay!?! smh I'm telling NT!
laugh.gif
(a ex nt'er)

lulz...i couldnt do that.  if i was tired and/or comfortable enough i couldve just fallen asleep

LOLz

lulz...i couldnt do that.  if i was tired and/or comfortable enough i couldve just fallen asleep

If you fall asleep forreal right off the bat without trying anything you'll get a similar response if not stronger. They'll be motivated to wake your *** up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom