TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a bad night saw a yamb who I thought liked me got her number see her later in the night grab her to dance she act like she ain't know me...then saw a yamb I hit last semester asked her what she was doin later she said let's link up..my boy was on her friend so I'm thinking cool..she text me askin where was I ..I tell her I'm back at my dorm she doesn't text back I dnt think nothin of it after like 15 min I call her she doesn't pick up so know I'm sittin her yamb less smh it's 3:20 I could have been sleep by now...

Last edited:
Wanna get at this 31 year nurse here at the hospital...she def down for brothas cause I've been told plus she has a mixed kid

She works in icu and I'm never over there but I used to see her a lot ....saw her tonight for the first time 2-3 months in the cafe...she was looking so good...she gave me a look then turned around and walked off in a way I knew she knew I was gonna look at her ***

I've never hollered at a woman 5-6 years older than me so idk what to do if that opportunity presented itself :smh:

IMO she's the baddest nurse on night shift

I wish I could grow a full beard..I swear if I could grow a full beard my yearly yambage would triple..all I can get is a peach fuzz moustache and goatee-ish looking thing after 3 months worth of growth. 24 and looking 12 ftl
mean.gif

Beards are iffy, not all women like em. if u grow your beard too much u would probably get less Hanna, not more

Last edited:
If you can't get the beard how you want you should but stay clean shaven. Like Alp said you never know what the next chick will or won't like. My woman prefers the beard on me but I get tired of staying the same too long and gotta switch back to the goatee.

To the bruh on vacation, you just gotta get bold with it. She want it but you gotta take control. Tell her to come drink with you in your room and watch a movie. Once she outta her parents sights she should open up and do what she came to do.

I usually grow my beard out during December or at the end of each semester during finals week. Like some said already it depends on the chick. Before I cut my beard about a week ago this chick I been messing with told me when was I was going to cut this beard off. Saying she doesn't like the look.

Yea I switch my beard up, mostly get clean shaven when I wanna switch the beard style. The guy a few posts up was saying he would get like triple the amount of yambs if he had a beard which is simply not true

This yamb gave me the best apology ever last night. Invited me over to her place a couple hours before she got out of work. Had snacks, dinner, and a new bottle of my favorite liquor waiting for me. An apology note and a note saying to drink up. Just got to chill there like a king for two hours before she got home and delivered the yambs. I made sure I smashed proper and when I finished she goes, "I needed that." Last night was great
pimp.gif

I stay with a little scruff/5 o clock shadow because I don't like shaving every day and my hair grows relatively slow

I ain't gonna lie, I am a bit. Never smashed a model/ aspiring actress so :wow: :smh: I couldn't really bag her back when I had the chance since I had a chick at that time. thing is when we went to school, I chilled with her maybe once or twice so we were never really that tight. And one of those times, guys were thirsty at the club and this was back when she was 18 or 19 so she's used to the attention for sure. Why would she want attention from me now, when we were never really that close? Can't confirm it yet but she might be coming off a recent breakup. She started asking me some more personal questions e.g where I live, my age, etc. She's a Libra; I'm a Capricorn FWIW :\

She wants attention bruh. Had an ex that was on the same stuff but constantly did it after we broke up, every time she was in town wanted to see me and what not. About 2 months ago she hits me out of the blue and wants to meet up, she comes to the crib we talk and I almost end up smashing after like 1.5 years of no physical contact. I'd avoid shorty if I were you, and tbh it sounds like you're crushing kinda hard still. Bet she's an Aquarius too smh

You ask too many questions, just do it.

Never put any stock in signs and ****, but my ex had a book about them that said we'd never make it and got my interest piqued so I hit the googles. That Cancer male Aries woman relationship gets straight slandered :smh:. Some of the stuff I read did relate though.

So I gently cut off the science teacher. She appreciated my bluntness and we're still cool :lol:

I felt bad because she is a nice girl really but in this case it's take no prisoners.

So I gently cut off the science teacher. She appreciated my bluntness and we're still cool :lol:

I felt bad because she is a nice girl really but in this case it's take no prisoners.

The earlier the better. Spending more time and bonding still ain't no guarantee the cat lady in her won't win and she'll not only leave you yambless but heartbroken. Been there. At the same time I have no regrets, if ya'll did vibe like that I would've rode it out but with yamb options on the side.

nice work my guy :smokin

I feel ive bounced back from last night bagged 2 new joints this morning

Last edited:
I just bagged my first Asian....shorty is :pimp:

I was in the Art Dept. at my school in the computer lab on my break between classes..It was empty in there.

Just us two. She actually started the conversation first saying she needed help with an adviser. So we small talk about school and what not and 5 minutes in I could tell she was into black dudes. Chick said she "hates Asians" :lol:

After about 10 minutes I pack my stuff up and head out, as I'm headed to the door I just pull out my phone and say "I'm about to head out, what's your number?" and she gives me the digits..I say alright cool, I'll see you around..

Not my smoothest bag by any means, my game is kinda rough around the edges right now since I'm completely in school mode.

I'd assume the Arts Dept. at most universities has a ****load of women.

Damn I should've went to college instead of the military. All these instate college yambs sound like easy pickens.

college is a hell of a place Taymane, but my military friends have great stories about the chicks around the country.

I just bagged my first Asian....shorty is :pimp:

I was in the Art Dept. at my school in the computer lab on my break between classes..It was empty in there.

Just us two. She actually started the conversation first saying she needed help with an adviser. So we small talk about school and what not and 5 minutes in I could tell she was into black dudes. Chick said she "hates Asians" :lol:

After about 10 minutes I pack my stuff up and head out, as I'm headed to the door I just pull out my phone and say "I'm about to head out, what's your number?" and she gives me the digits..I say alright cool, I'll see you around..

Not my smoothest bag by any means, my game is kinda rough around the edges right now since I'm completely in school mode.

I'd assume the Arts Dept. at most universities has a ****load of women.

:pimp: my mans

I've heard plenty yamb stories from military cats.. I have a lil bro on a ship near Japan right now he said the women are crazy for brothas over there lol

majority of the women into art at my school are Italian herbs & cheese yambs lol! Or weird as ****

Last edited:
military yambs 
mean.gif
 the stories ive heard about my fam being deployed or on base. also once them chicks get leave time they are trying to get stuffed like stove toppers. 

military yambs :smh:  the stories ive heard about my fam being deployed or on base. also once them chicks get leave time they are trying to get stuffed like stove toppers. 
its the Truth...chick i mentioned to you from NO is bout dat life..

its the Truth...chick i mentioned to you from NO is bout dat life..
speaking of that would that chick from n.o. have a kid ? also i hit up military drive wednesday and right by  brooks city base there is a new place called 54th street the yambs in there showed me love and once i told them i was from out of town 
devil.gif
 got 3 numbers in an hour and smashed one last night. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom