TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is wild no doubt.... A lot of it takes me back to my college years, and quite frankly not much has changed, with the exception of the term "yambs"
All love though.

But in terms of military life, most of the civilian "yambs" are easy to acquire as my man mentioned up top. However most of those broads are ID card chasers. Chicks who want that guaranteed 1st and 15th paycheck. After serving in the Navy alongside the Corps and now in the Army, I've been around the whole country. By far San Antonio easiest place to bag broads because its a large city with a now huge military population.

But another rule in the military is stay away from your branches women. If I was single, no way in hell I'd smash an Army chick. Same thing in the Navy. Everyone tends to gravitate towards Air Force chicks, with good reason. On the low though, Marine women are what's up. AF>USMC> Army/Navy in terms of their women. But all branches get them civilian yambs with ease.

This thread is wild no doubt.... A lot of it takes me back to my college years, and quite frankly not much has changed, with the exception of the term "yambs"
All love though.

But in terms of military life, most of the civilian "yambs" are easy to acquire as my man mentioned up top. However most of those broads are ID card chasers. Chicks who want that guaranteed 1st and 15th paycheck. After serving in the Navy alongside the Corps and now in the Army, I've been around the whole country. By far San Antonio easiest place to bag broads because its a large city with a now huge military population.

But another rule in the military is stay away from your branches women. If I was single, no way in hell I'd smash an Army chick. Same thing in the Navy. Everyone tends to gravitate towards Air Force chicks, with good reason. On the low though, Marine women are what's up. AF>USMC> Army/Navy in terms of their women. But all branches get them civilian yambs with ease.
i see this now after riding around town 

yes chilling at the laquinta on military as we speak got one coming through that i met a north star mall and one from texas roadhouse up the street 

My best friends lil bro just graduated from the Air Force Academy and is now in SA. Can't wait to visit and lie my *** off :smokin

Can you give examples of some of your openers? :nerd:

I usually try to find something in common, but I draw blanks sometimes.

What kind of situations are u usually in? Are u with a friend most of the time or solo dolo? I have multiple openers for both.

speaking of that would that chick from n.o. have a kid ? also i hit up military drive wednesday and right by  brooks city base there is a new place called 54th street the yambs in there showed me love and once i told them i was from out of town :evil:  got 3 numbers in an hour and smashed one last night. 

She do have 1 kid,
I never been on that side of town yet, but if its near a base I can guarantee the yambs will be there fasho.

man i see its some heavy hitters coming to this thread posting pics and errythang. I been living in the bay for 3 yrs, had every type of yamb here, if i spend say a month in LA will i be open to a different world?
Is it same yambs different cali or is it some top notch out in LA.

My best friends lil bro just graduated from the Air Force Academy and is now in SA. Can't wait to visit and lie my *** off :smokin

Best time is spring, during Fiesta. The Oyster Bake near St. Marys University and a 4-night party called NIOSA(Night In Old SA). Panties drop quick. Usain Bolt quick.

F--- what Charles Barkley's talkin about in regards to SA. Money never banged a blond hair blue eyed chick from Mexico. Once he does he'll switch his tone up.

Another hotspot is Corpus Christi/South Padre. My wife's cousin is from there.....4 kids, 4 diff dudes. All military.

man i see its some heavy hitters coming to this thread posting pics and errythang. I been living in the bay for 3 yrs, had every type of yamb here, if i spend say a month in LA will i be open to a different world?
for me coming from atl yambs were the same but just came in smaller dress sizes and chicks had half the mass i was used to dealing with but i did get alot more play from latinas and asain women which i wasnt exposed too in atl. 

Youngdoc and I go hard out here man. Been too easy this summer.

Best time is spring, during Fiesta. The Oyster Bake near St. Marys University and a 4-night party called NIOSA(Night In Old SA). Panties drop quick. Usain Bolt quick.

F--- what Charles Barkley's talkin about in regards to SA. Money never banged a blond hair blue eyed chick from Mexico. Once he does he'll switch his tone up.

Another hotspot is Corpus Christi/South Padre. My wife's cousin is from there.....4 kids, 4 diff dudes. All military.

I'm in Cali so I expect similar Messican chicas...He's getting hooked up with free Spurs tix since Pop went to the Air Force, and they both played ball there.

Overall I would say the yambs are pretty similar but there are differences.

In the bay, SF especially, the hippie type chicks still are strong. Very liberal up there

LA you have the models and actresses but that's not most chicks out here

I feel the Bay nightlife is more segregated than LA. Most places in SF are white/asian while South Bay is mostly hispanic then Asian. I may be off but that's how I felt when I lived there from 02 to 08 and still visit sometimes. LA you get a better mix I feel like

Going out with this chick tomorrow and mentions that her cousin and sis are coming along :stoneface: and it'll be tough to get alone time :smh: I hope they flake last minute

Going out with this chick tomorrow and mentions that her cousin and sis are coming along :stoneface: and it'll be tough to get alone time :smh: I hope they flake last minute

Where yall goin? Need The Don to come block them!?

Chingy- "I'm only one call awayyyyyyyyyyyy!"

Where yall goin? Need The Don to come block them!?

Chingy- "I'm only one call awayyyyyyyyyyyy!"

Howl at the Moon at City Walk, her sis is a no go my man if you get her you're wingman of the damn century but her cousin is not bad, tiny, curvy body and she's down to have fun but she has a kid, fyi.

the main chick is out of for the night this chunky puerto rican is coming to the crib tonight hopefully her yambs is good as the last chunky chick I had best yambs ever

Lawd I need to do some more recruiting, now I see how Miami and Texas fell off. I'm thinking all the top player just gonna join me bc of my name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom