TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
^she's leaving for college in a week. This could be my last chance, I just want to know why shes mad at me. We were doing so good and she was all good about keeping contact after high school.

We were all good until we were talking about her fashion sense and she was being all girly like and saying no my clothes are bad. I guess I went to strong when telling her why her clothes are really attractive. After that I never got an answer. I called her once, she texted me if I called. I said yes, can I call you back when you've got time, no text. I then texted her saying I was sorry and we need to talk this over. No answer.

Shes making me feel like I did a terrible thing and I don't know what it is for sure. I cant move on from this
bruh let that chick go , you cant miss what you never had. and if anything shes playing you for attention right now and having a laugh at your expense with her friends 

^she's leaving for college in a week. This could be my last chance, I just want to know why shes mad at me. We were doing so good and she was all good about keeping contact after high school.

We were all good until we were talking about her fashion sense and she was being all girly like and saying no my clothes are bad. I guess I went to strong when telling her why her clothes are really attractive. After that I never got an answer. I called her once, she texted me if I called. I said yes, can I call you back when you've got time, no text. I then texted her saying I was sorry and we need to talk this over. No answer.

Shes making me feel like I did a terrible thing and I don't know what it is for sure. I cant move on from this

Theanswer, you see it's a consistent message from everyone on here. Leave it behind. Too much action/yambz out here to lose your mind over one, especially one youre not tied to in anyway. Use today to get five to replace her.

Today at work the entire UM women's soccer team shows up for lunch and I slipped on a snatching me a fine young yamb.

My team leader had asked me to take a table back to the storage room upstairs, so as I'm walking towards the escalator I notice one of them was by herself. As we were both heading up the escalator and I start chopping it it up about what position she plays, how many goals she has scored, blah blah blah. So right before we get to the parking lot upstairs I told her that I also play and that I would school her and she just started laughing. Thats when I froze up and didn't keep the convo going, I just watched her walk away to her car :smh: |I

This was her
http://www.hurricanesports.com/View...B_OEM_ID=28700&ATCLID=205554217&Q_SEASON=2013

Did she give u her full name or u just found her by looking at the roster?
Not even gonna lie, I didn't ask for her name. Call me a stalker, but yes I went to the roster just to find out who she was. IDC IDC IDC

She had that nice slim fit body I love. I would wife and impregnate. Dead serious.

Points? Wtf? **** ain't hockey.
right? that's what I'm saying :lol:

Can you give examples of some of your openers? :nerd:

I usually try to find something in common, but I draw blanks sometimes.

What kind of situations are u usually in? Are u with a friend most of the time or solo dolo? I have multiple openers for both.

Im mostly on that solo mission. Not really a club type person. I'm more so looking for openers in a more relaxed setting such as a book store, grocery store type place word to Ricky

My text game is weak.

My real life game is better. Much better actually.

The past 3 chicks I've smashed, there was little to NO texting involved. Just good ol' face-to-face interaction.

I'd rather talk to a chick in person and be put on the spot, than text and ****. :smh:

Throw me some tips TAY.

Last edited:
My text game is weak.

The past 3 chicks I've smashed, there was little to NO texting involved. Just good ol' face-to-face interaction.

I'd rather talk to a chick in person and be put on the spot, than text and ****. :smh:

Throw me some tips TAY.

Im the same way, I hate texting !
I dislike phones period, face to face is my thing.

let me know when you ready i go home once every 2 months 
Fasho i really want to go out there mardi gras or all star weekend.

This girl wants me to scoop her up to go party tonight...how should I reply? Oh, and she might ask me if she can stay the night as well. We barely speak, but I know she gives up the yambs fairly easy....what do y'all think?

This girl wants me to scoop her up to go party tonight...how should I reply? Oh, and she might ask me if she can stay the night as well. We barely speak, but I know she gives up the yambs fairly easy....what do y'all think?

Sooooooooo I'm trying to figure out why you confused. Just tell her yea that's cool. You young fellas I tell you. Still wet behind the ears. :smh: :lol:

Sooooooooo I'm trying to figure out why you confused. Just tell her yea that's cool. You young fellas I tell you. Still wet behind the ears. :smh: :lol:

LOL. I just don't wanna waste gas for nothing, basically I'm trying to ensure the box., lol

dropped the ball the past few days...

mark antony... ewd... ecook...

yall would be ashamed of me... :smh:

1+1=2

Simple math...

[COLOR=#red]You good my dude...even MJ in his prime had a few bad games...but in the playoffs when it counted he never lost a series. Like E said it was probably something you knew you could have done different. Did you lose out on the chick/s completely?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]You good my dude...even MJ in his prime had a few bad games...but in the playoffs when it counted he never lost a series. Like E said it was probably something you knew you could have done different. Did you lose out on the chick/s completely?[/COLOR]

I messed up a few weeks back. Probably the BADDEST girl in the bar walks by and I stop her and her friend and compliment her on her dress. She had some skeleton type dress on and it was dope. Talked for about 2 mins and my boy wasn't saying a word to the other friend so I was trying to handle both at once...The bad one gives me that look like, "Is that it...?" and says, "Well have a good night then..."

I did smash the next girl I spoke to though lol.

Got the Asian chick coming through for "movie night"

Had to get out of that texting **** ASAP.

I cut the text convo short, she said she was down to come over and I left it at that.

Ya just text till you get the response you want then just stop texting. No need to mess up whatever momentum you've built by texting something and she reads it out of context.

Not even, so did I, just can't get my mind on the yambs right now. My thoughts are consumed with myself, the future I want and how close I am to it. Easy alley oop too, all I had to do was pick her up and bring her back to the crib.

My text game is weak.

Throw me some tips TAY.

Your text game may be on point then actually. That's it, a few quips and setting up meetups. Being super clever and talking long over text is no guarantee. You naturally wandered into the real flow for texting yambs, which is minimal. You'll be alright, some of us had to take all nighter L's.

Last edited:
My text game is on point. It's so much easier to lie through text than in person.

The key to texting is not having pointless convos - get her laughing and relaxed and then set up the date/smash session.

Do no text all day and do not get into life stories.

I can't remember the last time I asked a girl out over the phone and not through text. I hate talking on the phone and texting allows you to be more deliberate.

I've been coaching my roommate up on it :lol:

My text game is on point. It's so much easier to lie through text than in person.

The key to texting is not having pointless convos - get her laughing and relaxed and then set up the date/smash session.

Do no text all day and do not get into life stories.

I can't remember the last time I asked a girl out over the phone and not through text. I hate talking on the phone and texting allows you to be more deliberate.

I've been coaching my roommate up on it :lol:
Yea I text alot more than talking to chicks now of days. If it's something serious with the chick ill call. Other then that I just tell the chick to come over to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom