TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Co sign ewd. That does work. Sometimes I might be stewin and pull the gs3 out then be like naw u get the other number and pull out iPhone 5. Not the classiest but it's been known to impress good rats lol

That dude in the Alicia Keys vid got the special wit a side order of yambs 
pimp.gif

Co sign ewd. That does work. Sometimes I might be stewin and pull the gs3 out then be like naw u get the other number and pull out iPhone 5. Not the classiest but it's been known to impress good rats lol

[COLOR=#red]:rofl: Cell phone stuntin is real my dude! You already know.[/COLOR]

this man... Knows how to get the ratchets...

I've done the same good sir.... You just became a top 5 NTer...

:pimp:

:lol: My man. I do something similar, I put both phones in my pocket so I pull them both out at the same damn time. One's work though, never let them touch that one.

[COLOR=#red]:lol: Y'all wild. Can't remember the last time I smashed a ratchet. Not saying I'm too good, I was born and raised in the hood (Brooklyn pre-hipster Brooklyn), just that the circle I'm in is pretty much ratchet free.

Plus I like to smash raw which means preggo is always a possibility and I'll be dammed if I have a kid with one. Good thing about these educated/career chicks is that they aint tryin to have no kid without at least a relationship so they'll abort...sometimes they'll abort with you not ever knowing they was preggo. [/COLOR]

Win win in my eyes. Lol. I don't need to hear about such atrocities. Do the deed and tell me 6 months later lol

Man I got a chick with a kid now that looks good. Drives a car ninja would approve of. Works and is in school. She sends me naked pics all the time but seeing her is hard. Our schedules are never the same and I barely see her. Bout to cut her off cuz right now I think she is playing games. Smh.

laugh.gif
Y'all wild. Can't remember the last time I smashed a ratchet. Not saying I'm too good, I was born and raised in the hood (Brooklyn pre-hipster Brooklyn), just that the circle I'm in is pretty much ratchet free.

Plus I like to smash raw which means preggo is always a possibility and I'll be dammed if I have a kid with one. Good thing about these educated/career chicks is that they aint tryin to have no kid without at least a relationship so they'll abort...sometimes they'll abort with you not ever knowing they was preggo.
BROOKLYN!
eek.gif

U SURE U AINT LYING?

WHAT NEIGHBORHOOD? ZIP CODE? HMMMMMMM

To the guy dealing with the chick at the coffee shop, she just trying to get you to buy them extra scones pleighboi. :lol:

But nah on the serious tip she might really be interested. It's up to you to find out. If she was a waitress/bartender or one of those jobs working for tips/commission then I'd just take it for her trying to make a sale but since she has nothing to gain from selling those scones the smiling and body language might be genuine.

Ratchet yambs with a kid >>>>>> *

[COLOR=#red]Negativo :lol: Nice clean un-ratchet broad with a good head on her shoulders with or without a kid >>>>>>>>

I mean let's face it freaks are freaks whether ratchet or not. When ratchets talk my ears bleed. :rofl: I need a broad that I can smash and, gives good top, and then can talk about some it's time to build steez right afterwards. [/COLOR]

Ratchet yambs with a kid >>>>>> *

[COLOR=#red]Negativo :lol: Nice clean un-ratchet broad with a good head on her shoulders with or without a kid >>>>>>>>

I mean let's face it freaks are freaks whether ratchet or not. When ratchets talk my ears bleed. :rofl: I need a broad that I can smash and, gives good top, and then can talk about some it's time to build steez right afterwards. [/COLOR]

Ain't nothing worse than the following:

1. A chick that can't hold a convo before or after you smash
2. A chick that tries to overstay her welcome
3. A chick that can't hold a convo that tries to overstay her welcome
4. Wack yambs

In no particular order

Ain't nothing worse than the following:

1. A chick that can't hold a convo before or after you smash
2. A chick that tries to overstay her welcome
3. A chick that can't hold a convo that tries to overstay her welcome
4. Wack yambs

In no particular order

[COLOR=#red]:lol: Basically[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Don Adidada...The answer is in the spoiler my dude.

I went to P.S. 262, I.S. 308, JHS 258 (one of the worst Junior Highs in Brooklyn at the time, two of my good friends serving life for murking an off-duty Detective), and H.S. of Telecommunications in Bay Ridge. Grew up in Bed Stuy, 11233. 718 area code. Played n the High Energy BBall Tournament, also the Jerry Ice Reynolds Tournament in Brownsville at the BRC(one of the most intimidating hoop courts to play at EVER...dudes be threatening you at the free throw line, but if you miss on purpose they'll get at you for being a chump).

Also lived in Fort Greene briefly and Clinton Hill (Classon Ave not far from Clinton and Washington train station). You can see my block at the last place I lived in Brooklyn at the beginning of the Wesley Snipe movie Money Train ( Lefferts Pl as shown from the platform of the Franklin Ave Shuttle.

That good enough for verification my dude? :lol:
[/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Fontaine and the others in here who like the ratchets, too each his own. I can't say what another man should like. I don't want to come off like only my way is the right way. It's all opinion and preference which each man is entitled to without being questioned.[/COLOR]

BROOKLYN!
eek.gif

U SURE U AINT LYING?
WHAT NEIGHBORHOOD? ZIP CODE? HMMMMMMM
My dude you're joking right? You questioning me? Just ask me where I'm from without asking if I'm lying. But judging by your screenname I'd guess you're from Flatbush.
AH TRUE!!! BOOP BOOP! BULLET BULLET! PULL UP!!!
Don Adidada...The answer is in the spoiler my dude.
I went to P.S. 262, I.S. 308, JHS 258 (one of the worst Junior Highs in Brooklyn at the time, two of my good friends serving life for murking an off-duty Detective), and H.S. of Telecommunications in Bay Ridge. Grew up in Bed Stuy, 11233. 718 area code. Played n the High Energy BBall Tournament, also the Jerry Ice Reynolds Tournament in Brownsville at the BRC(one of the most intimidating hoop courts to play at EVER...dudes be threatening you at the free throw line, but if you miss on purpose they'll get at you for being a chump).

Also lived in Fort Greene briefly and Clinton Hill (Classon Ave not far from Clinton and Washington train station). You can see my block at the last place I lived in Brooklyn at the beginning of the Wesley Snipe movie Money Train ( Lefferts Pl as shown from the platform of the Franklin Ave Shuttle.

That good enough for verification my dude?
laugh.gif
BROWNSVILLE AAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA you sir have balls.

Repped.

Verification accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom