TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
6Irzs6x.gif

:rofl:

I don't pursue ratchets but if a bad one expresses interest then....

Cliffs of TAY related activities of my trip to Punta Cana, DR last week for my boy's wedding
- I was the PG as I spoke the best Spanish - hollered at a bunch of South Americans (Colombians, Venezuelans etc) and of course Dominicanas
- Smashed a bolivian lawyer that spoke close to zero English
- Smashed a dominican ratcheto that spoke a little English
- tried to smash this Venezuelan med student who was mad cool (spoke good English) but she wasn't having it
- came 2nd in a beer drinking contest and tried to smash this Russian (who won the twerk contest beforehand) but she spoke very little English and I speak no Russian and her friend blocked in Russian

I told my roommate after I got back that I am now an *** man. It was just ridiculous out there :smh: :x :smokin

Ricky..it's homecoming week at UNT next week I think.. :nerd:

A lot of yambs from Sam Houston, U of H, SFA, SMU, TCU, etc. will be out and about...

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]I'll be there. Gonna link up with my Kappa brothers at the Dallas area schools and it's on!![/COLOR]

Last edited:
Cliffs of TAY related activities of my trip to Punta Cana, DR last week for my boy's wedding
- I was the PG as I spoke the best Spanish - hollered at a bunch of South Americans (Colombians, Venezuelans etc) and of course Dominicanas
- Smashed a bolivian lawyer that spoke close to zero English
- Smashed a dominican ratcheto that spoke a little English
- tried to smash this Venezuelan med student who was mad cool (spoke good English) but she wasn't having it
- came 2nd in a beer drinking contest and tried to smash this Russian (who won the twerk contest beforehand) but she spoke very little English and I speak no Russian and her friend blocked in Russian

I told my roommate after I got back that I am now an *** man. It was just ridiculous out there :smh: :x :smokin

[COLOR=#red]This has to be one of if not the best TAY related conquest posted this year to be honest. There's nothing like smashing a broad abroad. Good stuff homie, my hats off to you good Sir. Glad you had a great time. [/COLOR]

This has to be one of if not the best TAY related conquest posted this year to be honest. There's nothing like smashing a broad abroad. Good stuff homie, my hats off to you good Sir. Glad you had a great time.
Not even eligible to be a notable conquest with no pics. 

For all we know these broads looked like Shane Battier. 

Not even eligible to be a notable conquest with no pics. 

For all we know these broads looked like Shane Battier. 

[COLOR=#red]Negative, pics not needed for conquests. Youngdoc is verified, for one he has others in here he actually hangs out with that can verify his chick pulling ability.

Also for some of us it's too risky to be posting pics of the chicks we smash because too many people lurk these threads and it would cause potential damage. This is not a hot or not thread.

I'm not skeptical of dudes in here pulling and smashing bad chicks because I know it's possible.

Edited: Last sentence came out wrong.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Appreciate you EWD

I didn't share the story to brag but more to give an idea of how stuff can crack internationally.

Notice how I didn't claim how bad they were, just a general comment on the thickness out there. Smashing out there isn't difficult, wasn't looking for e-props, just sharing for my TAY bretheren

never asked that he post pics, just saying....  

some of y'all treat getting any ol' butt or pulling a # like some kind of highlight tape. 

not throwing shots. 

you called it "the conquest of the year" --- bold statement given such few details.

daht'all. 

Appreciate you EWD

I didn't share the story to brag but more to give an idea of how stuff can crack internationally.

Notice how I didn't claim how bad they were, just a general comment on the thickness out there. Smashing out there isn't difficult, wasn't looking for e-props, just sharing for my TAY bretheren
my comments were directed solely at dude's response to the story 

no shots fired, but i know u know that [dap]

I had to break up with my girl after two years. She ****** everything up. Literally went from being on cloud 9 together feeling like we dealt with all of our past issues to breaking up in the same night. She wants me back so badly but she doesn't deserve another chance, this is already her second.

You can't be in a relationship with someone who doesn't love themselves first. No matter how good you are to them, how much you try to help them, and always be there for them. If they aren't ok with themselves, they aren't going to be ok with being in a relationship.

I don't regret this relationship. My second serious girlfriend, the longest I've ever been with one girl. I learned a lot.

I'm ready to yamb now. Not looking for a relationship at all any more. I turn 24 in 14 days and I'm leaving team raw to go put numbers on the boards.

My ex is hopelessly clinging to the thought she's gonna get another chance. Nope!

never asked that he post pics, just saying....  

some of y'all treat getting any ol' butt or pulling a # like some kind of highlight tape. 

not throwing shots. 

you called it "the conquest of the year" --- bold statement given such few details.

daht'all. 

[COLOR=#red]Don't take my words or intent out of context bro. I said and I quote myself "This has to be one of if not the best TAY related conquest posted this year to be honest." which quite frankly it is if not THE best one of the best. Regardless of ranking he did his thing and I'm giving props. If it were you I would have done the same thing. If it's a guy with his first post telling us about something he did I'll give props.

[COLOR=#red]So what if they do? Picture me being like "yeah he smashing, but I bet they aint even dimes"...that's not a man like quality, that actually has a tiny bit of shade to keep it real. That's stuff chicks do and that's exactly why chicks don't get along. We are men, give another man his due and keep it moving, or don't say anything at all, please let's keep the side-eye pettiness out of this thread my dude. I'm not upset I'm just trying to keep the thread from devolving into pettiness.[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Dead that hennesy no 3rd chances lol
The worst part is she has never even cheated on me. She lets me down with other stupid **** that makes no sense. Acts irrationally, expects to be able to fix everything by apologizing and saying she'll do better. Fixes one thing and messed up another. When I calmly tell her I'm not even mad at what she did, just dissapointed/let down and have lost all my trust in her, she starts crying and wants me to hit her. That just scares me. I'd never hit a girl. She doesn't know how to appreciate herself, only how to put herself down. When truly, she's a great girl. Just not a great one to be in a relationship with.

I hate bipolar disorder. My whole mom's side of the family bipolar, my ex bipolar. It's hard to deal with a person's mood swings and extremes but when you love them so much you feel like you have to. I've finally learned that as much as I want to help her, I can't. She has to deal with things herself. And I don't know if she will ever come to grips and get a hold of herself. I can't relate to depression or being bipolar, only can relate to seeing my loved ones deal with **** because of it. I can't be with another person like this.

Last edited:
I had to break up with my girl after two years. She ****** everything up. Literally went from being on cloud 9 together feeling like we dealt with all of our past issues to breaking up in the same night. She wants me back so badly but she doesn't deserve another chance, this is already her second.

You can't be in a relationship with someone who doesn't love themselves first. No matter how good you are to them, how much you try to help them, and always be there for them. If they aren't ok with themselves, they aren't going to be ok with being in a relationship.

I don't regret this relationship. My second serious girlfriend, the longest I've ever been with one girl. I learned a lot.

I'm ready to yamb now. Not looking for a relationship at all any more. I turn 24 in 14 days and I'm leaving team raw to go put numbers on the boards.

My ex is hopelessly clinging to the thought she's gonna get another chance. Nope!

I officially ended with my ex last night. At the age of 28, if they aren't pulling their weight, it's honestly a luxury for a man without kids, and so much going for himself to be single.

Every old head I talk to tell me to dead these females quickly if they're not cooperating. And you're younger than me...there are too many yambs in these streets , and you're too young to even look back.

Good decision

Dead that hennesy no 3rd chances lol

The worst part is she has never even cheated on me. She lets me down with other stupid **** that makes no sense. Acts irrationally, expects to be able to fix everything by apologizing and saying she'll do better. Fixes one thing and messed up another. When I calmly tell her I'm not even mad at what she did, just dissapointed/let down and have lost all my trust in her, she starts crying and wants me to hit her. That just scares me. I'd never hit a girl. She doesn't know how to appreciate herself, only how to put herself down. When truly, she's a great girl. Just not a great one to be in a relationship with.

I hate bipolar disorder. My whole mom's side of the family bipolar, my ex bipolar. It's hard to deal with a person's mood swings and extremes but when you love them so much you feel like you have to. I've finally learned that as much as I want to help her, I can't. She has to deal with things herself. And I don't know if she will ever come to grips and get a hold of herself. I can't relate to depression or being bipolar, only can relate to seeing my loved ones deal with **** because of it. I can't be with another person like this.

Woah. Having been through my goofy, moody stage myself, sometimes a little time apart helps growth. Looking back my ex could've told me a million times I was being obnoxious, I'd never really absorb it till she said **** it.

Ricky..it's homecoming week at UNT next week I think.. :nerd:

A lot of yambs from Sam Houston, U of H, SFA, SMU, TCU, etc. will be out and about...
main chick coming into town next weekend...

I'm locked up bro...

Haven't heard anything around campus about it though...

Speaking of homecoming... I'm headed to my old school's homecoming this weekend...

Hype as a muh...

I officially ended with my ex last night. At the age of 28, if they aren't pulling their weight, it's honestly a luxury for a man without kids, and so much going for himself to be single.

Every old head I talk to tell me to dead these females quickly if they're not cooperating. And you're younger than me...there are too many yambs in these streets , and you're too young to even look back.

Good decision
Cheers to being young and single
nthat.gif

The good thing is, right before we broke up two nights ago, she took me out to an amazing dinner, paid for both our meals and wine (bill was about $150), we walked back to her place, I smoked a cig outside and when I got up her room she was waiting in bed with the lingerie, had an amazing smash sesh for an hour (so many different positions; she didn't have her nuva ring so I had to wear a condom and since I was desentitized after so much raw sex I lasted forever wearing that thing
laugh.gif
), then it all went bad and I didn't even feel bad about ending it she made so many mistakes.

So at least I got an awesome last night and feel completely justified ending it.

I feel more refreshed than sad, still a little sad though.

Last edited:
I just deaded my #1 also. we weren't official but she was on the way to me cuffing. just too many red flags. just turned 28 last saturday no kids.. no room to be unhappy anymore.

time for NFN and do my thing for awhile.

e hugs to all (no drake tho)

LOL @ being on cloud  9 and breaking up in the same night... 

I only laugh because I know that situation all too well. 

one minute it's all good and then one comment turns the entire **** left. 

me and my ex are like that.... i love her one minute, wish i never knew the ***** the next. 

use to be like that with this one chick but we've learned to not let it go there. she's the type that reads too much into texts and assumes her own tone for the things i say. it's like, if **** ain't followed by an "lol" she takes everything negatively... 

she flipped out on me once for responding with, "Oh" ... says it means i don't give a ****.

EWD... you talking all kinds of nonsense right now.

don't sit here and act like I said anything remotely close to, "...i bet they weren't dimes tho" ... bruh, you need to stop.

like I said, REPEATEDLY, I was simply responding to you saying "conquest of the year" ... DAHT'ALL... miss me with the hater insinuations -- you got the wrong guy for that..let's be clear.

imagine if we never saw Vince Carter jump over dude in the Olympics.... would it be justified to call it one of the best dunks ever? a dap and a "damn bro, I heard you jumped over son... good ****" would be a more appropriate reaction.

.....am in no way downplaying his post.

so again, cut it out man.

:lol:

[COLOR=#red]Those are your very own words bro. Sounds like shade to me.
[/COLOR]

laugh.gif

Those are your very own words bro. Sounds like shade to me.
you reaching now yambly...

no shade at all. AGAIN, it was in reference to your "conquest of the year" comment 

people post about their adventures daily in this thread so why would I single him out to throw shade on? i responded to YOU, not him

im all for a good pat on the back..... slap on the ***... high five.... whatever. 

you was giving out gatorade baths and champagne showers B. 

you reaching now yambly...

no shade at all. AGAIN, it was in reference to your "conquest of the year" comment 

people post about their adventures daily in this thread so why would I single him out to throw shade on? i responded to YOU, not him

im all for a good pat on the back..... slap on the ***... high five.... whatever. 

you was giving out gatorade baths and champagne showers B. 

[COLOR=#red]How am I reaching? That's exactly what you said. Take the L. Why are you even worried about what I'm telling another dude? Do you realize you're judging the props I gave to another man? Why you so bothered by that homie? We men in here, that's kinda un man like homie. Just saying.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]:lol: Y'all wild. Can't remember the last time I smashed a ratchet. Not saying I'm too good, I was born and raised in the hood (Brooklyn pre-hipster Brooklyn), just that the circle I'm in is pretty much ratchet free.

Plus I like to smash raw which means preggo is always a possibility and I'll be dammed if I have a kid with one. Good thing about these educated/career chicks is that they aint tryin to have no kid without at least a relationship so they'll abort...sometimes they'll abort with you not ever knowing they was preggo. [/COLOR]

Win win in my eyes. Lol. I don't need to hear about such atrocities. Do the deed and tell me 6 months later lol
u guys are cool with that? I'd never want someone killing my child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom