TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always felt there was a huge room for improvement in my game plan. Even though I don't think I have one set in stone for every girl, seeing as every girl I've encountered I've used different approaches. I think this Art of Seduction book along with Mystery Method are the missing links, honestly I'm glad I found these books at the age of 17. Saves me time, and TAY is teaching me a hell of a lot more. :smokin

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

This goes out to all for my free advice on average chicks and "victims", lol
It's all love to the TAY Fam, about to do the romance, role play with the Mrs.
Be safe in them streets tonight..
One

@suberzat1 I'm sorry I'm still super confused man.
basically yall broke up and she won't let go.
or yall erre never together and she thought she could treat you any ole way?

You sound like you're PMSin just chill man lol, why be upset because a girl is feeling you

what?

she definitely was over doing it bro.

that's clearly not dude getting upset because a girl is feeling him. :lol:
He was getting annoyed because she's too attached but he sounded enraged that she was so emotional towards him :lol: let me rock with my opinion though, relax

@suberzat1 I'm sorry I'm still super confused man.
basically yall broke up and she won't let go.
or yall erre never together and she thought she could treat you any ole way?
Sounds like simple case of shorty feeling like she was suppose to be treated a certain way/sense of entitlement and homeboy wasn't with it. I do think he should of let her get her stuff back.

You sound like you're PMSin just chill man lol, why be upset because a girl is feeling you

what?

she definitely was over doing it bro.

that's clearly not dude getting upset because a girl is feeling him. :lol:
He was getting annoyed because she's too attached but he sounded enraged that she was so emotional towards him :lol: let me rock with my opinion though, relax

Ya'll ain't even talking about the same posts. If you're not addressing the post directly above you, try the quote feature.

@Tdogg2k  Yea we was never together but she had this secret plan to make me her man under my nose(try and change me to what she would want in a man). So yea she thought she could talk to me any way felt. I just wonder why no one every checked her on this in her 33 years of living.

@Tdogg2k Yea we was never together but she had this secret plan to make me her man under my nose(try and change me to what she would want in a man). So yea she thought she could talk to me any way felt. I just wonder why no one every checked her on this in her 33 years of living.
I'm in that age range and from what I see single women at that age range start to do that. women think they're slick. and us men are not on to their games. so you did the right thing by giving her that rude awakening. its also an act of desperation on a females part at that age also because no matter who she is all females had that thought of how they wanted to be married with kids by a certain age. and chicks in that age range start throwing all the tricks in the book to get it.
I feel bad for chicks who feel the need to rely on thise tactics. but I commend you brotha

Met a couple nice ones last night but couldn't close due to large groups and my boy getting drunk to the point where he yakked on himself

No bueno doc. Only way to penetrate large groups is to pull a move from hitch and tell shorty to get you a drink or take her hand and bring her to the bar so you can talk to her without her minions around lol

I mean I pulled the numbers no problem and was able to have decent convos. And we'll see what happens.

I just mean I couldn't seal the deal last night.

Saw one of the large groups later outside the bar stiffarming a group of 4-5 dudes. They just weren't having it.

haha son answered already.

I was just asking for tips on flirting / closing.

I can keep a convo, get a chick interested. But I'm not trying to wine and dine. and I been getting some flakes on chilling

Last edited:
to flirt, keep great eye contact, touch them usually within the first 5-10 mins of convo and during high points of it, compliment them on something other than their looks e.g. their laugh, flirt with sexual undertones in your convo, isolate the girl and go to work to make it happen. discuss potential future plans or see if she's willing to check a new spot, grab food, etc. to close. GL fam I have to practice what I preached.

Last edited:
Alley oop of all alley oops has been thrown. Legit 8.5 in my presence.

Pray to the yambgods as I prey on this yamb.... GOD!!!

:smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom