TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mission is a failure. Cant even go over to watch Netflix smh
ohwell.gif

There are plenty females on his planet bruh. Shrug it off and try again. Happens to the best of us.

guys get rejected, walk it off and come back smarter.

girls do this:

(true story)

the fact that shorty said "3hunna" :nerd: what type of chick is this? she sound like the hood chick that everyone is scared of with the soft spot for you

Last edited:
the fact that shorty said "3hunna"
nerd.gif
what type of chick is this? she sound like the hood chick that everyone is scared of with the soft spot for you
she's from the hood but went to prep school so it's not as bad as it looks. the 3hunna ref was more sarcastic than anything.

Last edited:
Trying to set up a threesome,I have a chick thats up for it but she has some strange rules. How do you actually set up a 3some? Its all new to me

Trying to set up a threesome,I have a chick thats up for it but she has some strange rules. How do you actually set up a 3some? Its all new to me

Works out best when she picks the girl. What rules does she have? If she's saying she won't touch the girl below the waist you should just dismiss the situation because that's a wack 3some :lol:

Works out best when she picks the girl. What rules does she have? If she's saying she won't touch the girl below the waist you should just dismiss the situation because that's a wack 3some
laugh.gif
Thats one of the rules she mentioned 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She not even into kissing the other chick, she wants me to f*** both girls and have the other girl eating her out too.

I think I will pass on the 3some with her, it wouldn't be too enjoyable.

First thing you do is ask her if she has any slutty friends she wants to invite into bed, after that maybe try and go out and let her join in the chase, find a girl with a nose ring you both like and try and pick her up, just act like it's a fun casual thing, probably won't work but it'll be fun, remember you're looking for a special breed of **** here.

If that doesn't work, IDK, pof, adult friend finder, backpage.

Haha just beware of jealousy afterwards. It ended up fine with me but my girl was definitely salty for a bit, especially since we were all friends.

Yo I can't stand overly confident chicks in general but I love when a girl knows for a fact she's about to put it on you. :smh: didn't even get to watch the LSU/Bama game

I like confident girls but I refuse to have a girl "rule" me I like to stay the dominant figure at all times..it's a ego thing I guess

worst thread ever.

now I'm freaking out cause condom ripped a bit aka a hole in the tip (not from her)

I didn't notice anything dripping til i dropped it and picked it back up but i'm freaking.

What made me recheck / think about it was their was a random single hair on my d that wasn't mine after.

Do i have the aids? :x girl is a certified skeeze so def worrisome

Doctor tomorrow.

Last edited:
she's from the hood but went to prep school so it's not as bad as it looks. the 3hunna ref was more sarcastic than anything.

I actually completely respect this chick for what she said. no need to pretend yall are co and she don't hold feelings when she do.

This..
How you going to blame us for your weak **** game and not properly inspecting your jimmy hat before relations.
Sorry rookie it had to be you lol

Dude is not use to getting buns and is scared out of his mind, now somebody has to take the blame.

Yeah I was wondering what in the **** this dude is even saying. Before he was pressed for advice on how to act on a date with this chick, now she's a skeeze. You're being extremely corny right now, take a breath.

worst thread ever.

now I'm freaking out cause condom ripped a bit aka a hole in the tip (not from her)

I didn't notice anything dripping til i dropped it and picked it back up but i'm freaking.

What made me recheck / think about it was their was a random single hair on my d that wasn't mine after.

Do i have the aids? :x girl is a certified skeeze so def worrisome

Doctor tomorrow.

if you had to think in the back of your mind that the joint had AIDS you probably shouldn't be freakin' her in the first place lol

Yeah I was wondering what in the **** this dude is even saying. Before he was pressed for advice on how to act on a date with this chick, now she's a skeeze. You're being extremely corny right now, take a breath.

I was kinda joking around both times didn't think it would be that serious.

But literally never had anything break on me before that's all. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom