TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real talk, I've been single my entire adult life. I don't even know if I'm the relationship type, I want to believe they're gravy, but I can't even envision the fairy tale. I think I'm ******.
I've bern single my whole life bruh, I ain't ready man.
Are you guys twins?

Similiar avys and similar posts 
nerd.gif

Chill with this talk fellas i swear to god y'all sound exactly like me. Word for word with my ex. I was the chill she was the other half. She brought the best and worst outta me. Known each other and been together since 16, we are 28 and 27. We called it quits this year bc she pushed the marriage issue too far.

Same here, she knew how to press those buttons, anyone else I just keep it moving. Part of us working was I was the chill one, whereas she was the worry wart, I had a calming effect on her. For me to get mad/disappointed at anyone it just means I care. I miss being quiet together, I miss missing her even though I saw her a few hours ago, and I'll see her in a few hours. I can barely squeeze out any of those feelings with any female these days. Aww well, thus is life. She wasn't the first i've felt that way with, for certain won't be the last.
did we just become best friends?

Chill with this talk fellas i swear to god y'all sound exactly like me. Word for word with my ex. I was the chill she was the other half. She brought the best and worst outta me. Known each other and been together since 16, we are 28 and 27. We called it quits this year bc she pushed the marriage issue too far.
lol I don't think 11-12 years counts for "pushing""" hahaha that's a legit concern

lol I don't think 11-12 years counts for "pushing""" hahaha that's a legit concern

Man I didn't have that I'm ready feeling. Lol.

That's what i wanted to ask in the thread Ricky made recently about the 39 yr old single guy. Like do men get that "I'm ready to get married" feeling when it's time for marriage? I asked a couple old heads this and they said you'll never be ready. What type of **** is that? :lol:

The new chick came thru the crib to chill for a bit. I will say im not feeling the extra make up she wears but need to get out being picky with chicks. What I am on is that I started to remember seeing her around campus last semester and she got them jugs.
devil.gif
 This will be my first health breast chick and I plan to have some fun with them this winter. She still cool and with the conversation we had there is potential for her to hop on the team.

The new chick came thru the crib to chill for a bit. I will say im not feeling the extra make up she wears but need to get out being picky with chicks. What I am on is that I started to remember seeing her around campus last semester and she got them jugs.
devil.gif
 This will be my first health breast chick and I plan to have some fun with them this winter. She still cool and with the conversation we had there is potential for her to hop on the team.
On another note, been picking up snow bunnies lately since white chicks think my Arabian homie is white, he goes along with it. I ain't eem mad.

Had a great weekend. Was out of town for work, first time in my life Ive had a hotel room completely to my self.  I'm sure this obvious for those of you who travel a lot but dropping the "I'm in town for one night, I'm staying at the ______" is 24 karat gold after you've built some rapport with a girl. For the Norcal heads I went out in downtown Davis to **** with some University skeezers Friday then downtown Sac the next night with my older cousin and a few of her friends.  

Pulled this 26 year old black girl at K Bar on Saturday night. She looked good but that's not why it was so memorable. Hard to explain but I was just in complete control from the second I stopped her said hello an introduced myself.  Talked and flirted for maybe ten minutes over one drink, completely closed the deal when I leaned in to say something in her ear, put one arm around her waist with palm coverage split equally between her lower back and gluteus maximus. Leaned in and straight up told her to come to my room with me.

Like I said its kind of hard to explain but after the first few minutes of conversation I just knew I was going to get inside that night, and it wasn't even a big deal, it just was. Got a combined four hours of sleep the past 48 hours but bros, for the first time in my life I'm in a ******g zone right now. 

Last edited:
Same here, she knew how to press those buttons, anyone else I just keep it moving. Part of us working was I was the chill one, whereas she was the worry wart, I had a calming effect on her. For me to get mad/disappointed at anyone it just means I care. I miss being quiet together, I miss missing her even though I saw her a few hours ago, and I'll see her in a few hours. I can barely squeeze out any of those feelings with any female these days. Aww well, thus is life. She wasn't the first i've felt that way with, for certain won't be the last.
did we just become best friends?

That's what i wanted to ask in the thread Ricky made recently about the 39 yr old single guy. Like do men get that "I'm ready to get married" feeling when it's time for marriage? I asked a couple old heads this and they said you'll never be ready. What type of **** is that? :lol:

Ya was talking with this older lady from work and she said you'll never be ready and they'll never be a perfect time but things usually happen when you least expect it.

Told her right now I'm not looking for anything because I have a lot on my plate and she said don't be surprised if this is the time I meet someone.

I'm just going to keep on focusing on me for now, I know I still have a ways to go to get where I want to be.

Man, can one of you dudes post something g dope about your girlfriend? I want to believe in the relationship.
Come home to dinner everyday except Thursday and Saturday, big deal for me coming from a household who worked all the time. I can't remember the last time I washed my own boxers :lol:. Baby girl washes my back (that's underrated I used to have a back scrubber). She's into women, no need to go behind her back she brings them to us .. not so much lately but here and there. She's literally my best friend no question there's nothing I can't tell her. Dopest part of my relationship is having a son who looks like a 50/50 mixture of us. Only reason why I haven't married her yet is because I can't afford the dream wedding. It's going down though in the next 3 years y'all invited. -ends simp rant

Man, can one of you dudes post something g dope about your girlfriend? I want to believe in the relationship.
Physically:
5'1-135
Asian with cakes and thighs
Green eyes/freckles
Jet black hair
One sleeve
Smile
Personality:
Makes sense of the crazy in the world
Conversation and the ability to think outside the box
Her calmness in stressful situations
Cooking skills, can fix soul food on par with my mom( still not as good, lol)
Sex appeal( white tee, a pair of seven jeans, chucks with no make up and I still beast)
Plays Videogames with me and loves basketball
The most unselfish person I know
Makes everybody feel welcomed
Hella funny( first girl that brings me to straight tears)
Supports my schooling and career
The biggest thing that made me fall, the ability to deal with my attitude and mood swings( Cancers..smh)
Things I abhor:
indecisiveness
Friends/family take advantage of her kindness
Her ability to guilt trip me into doing mundane
chores around the house
Sometimes she is hard headed( but I am too)
Punctuality( I like being on time but she stays on CP time, lol)
Sorry I just dropped a simp post before bed but she is a ninjas best friend and if we break up, she still will be the homie. Not going to lie I would hate to see her with the next man and relationships are not easy but the battles we have been through and the ability to actually talk our grievances out, makes me fight for us everyday and when I look at her, I truly can't imagine going hard for another female on this earth( except my mom) or if we have a daughter...
Back to the regular schedule yamb talk
Peace

Think this will be what ends the relationship b/t my girl and I...been together 6 years and we have a 2 year old together

She pushes the hell outta the engagement thing but I'm just not ready...just things I wanna accomplish before I settle down

I don't think she'll leave me but at the same time I feel selfish because of that reason. I've told her I'm not ready and not even thinking about that step. Idk...we'll see what happens

its like that saying when you have a baby. youre not a father until you hold that kid. then all the feelings and stuff hit you at once..

I never understood why people who've been together for 4+ years (3 (depending on age) say, I'm not ready for marriage. I mean keep it funky, you still think another woman is going to come in and sweep you off your feet (reversal) or you still want to go sex up all you can while you still have that single title.
if you're not happy that's one thing and understandable. but if youre really waiting for beyonce before you're sure. then get a grip on your life because she ain't coming.

and I understand the whole there are things I want to do first.....but if you think your girl is going to hold you back from that you may not be with the right one anyway.
if anything that's a selfish excuse.

its like that saying when you have a baby. youre not a father until you hold that kid. then all the feelings and stuff hit you at once..

I never understood why people who've been together for 4+ years (3 (depending on age) say, I'm not ready for marriage. I mean keep it funky, you still think another woman is going to come in and sweep you off your feet (reversal) or you still want to go sex up all you can while you still have that single title.
if you're not happy that's one thing and understandable. but if youre really waiting for beyonce before you're sure. then get a grip on your life because she ain't coming.

and I understand the whole there are things I want to do first.....but if you think your girl is going to hold you back from that you may not be with the right one anyway.
if anything that's a selfish excuse.

People don't want the strings of the law attached just in case something happens. In 2013, the institution of marriage has become way too complex, completely overshadowing the original intent of the societal ritual - when you got religion, the state, lawyers, kids, money and last but not least, the emotional fervor of a trifling female, all involved, its not gonna end well (for the man).

Last edited:
People don't want the strings of the law attached just in case something happens. In 2013, the institution of marriage has become way too complex, completely overshadowing the original intent of the societal ritual - when you got religion, the state, lawyers, kids, money and last but not least, the emotional fervor of a trifling female, all involved, its not gonna end well (for the man).
I understand those things but whose fault is that.....societies fault itself. were such a now generation. happiness now. no time to make things work. are first answer for everything is ..well this isn't working, get a new one. what has changed so much since....(lets say the 80s) where marriage is all of a sudden a sham or we feel the need to rush in.
Society itself happened. making it ok to sleep around or just give up cuz things aren't easy.
we ourselves made it acceptable to just quit and give up because we think beyonce type yambs can come our way at any time.

so all I'm saying is if your not happy. say youre not happy.
your waiting for beyonce atleast be honest. hell I'm personally waiting for scar Jo or olivia wilde but I'm also not in a relationship.

Last edited:
How is she asian with green eyes?
She is mixed and I have no idea but according to her mom it symbolizes "luck"amongst Chinese culture. Could be a genetic defect but that's what drove me to her, I have only seen that two other times in a chick( one was a sista that I tried to get at in HS and the other was an asian chick when I worked at a movie theater in HS, failed miserably on both,lol)..

Last edited:
Come home to dinner everyday except Thursday and Saturday, big deal for me coming from a household who worked all the time. I can't remember the last time I washed my own boxers :lol:. Baby girl washes my back (that's underrated I used to have a back scrubber). She's into women, no need to go behind her back she brings them to us .. not so much lately but here and there. She's literally my best friend no question there's nothing I can't tell her. Dopest part of my relationship is having a son who looks like a 50/50 mixture of us. Only reason why I haven't married her yet is because I can't afford the dream wedding. It's going down though in the next 3 years y'all invited. -ends simp rant
you literally won at life...

Like... No need for you to continue living.. You found the holy grail of yambs.

I went LCD on you because I fight dirty, but that's dope. Thoughts of building something like that been hitting me like a brick lately.

I went LCD on you because I fight dirty, but that's dope. Thoughts of building something like that been hitting me like a brick lately.
wee-bey.gif

No wonder dude was going hard in the other thread.

This fool got the Tom Brady of chicks... I'd be preaching that settling down stuff too if I had a chick that dope...

Sadly... Its a rarity. :lol:

its the only thing that some what keeps me from going as ham on chicks as I use to. quality over quantity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom