TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
TAY older chick has when to a new extreme with contacting my bf to try and get her things this morning. I dont want to derail what been posted about having a good gf. I never experience something like this where she flipped the role to being the victim. Coming at my boy through fb with a mad long essay to look like

Im now like this is starting to effect my life and moving on. The item she looking to get is a picture of her and two friends( I dont even know where the pic is now since I place the pic in my car to return to her that one day) and a cake dish. Everything should have  ended when I told her during the time she blew up on me for not answering the door that night. I said I will sent you money for the item but you will not get the originally just to get her off my back. Im not understanding her deal with the items. Over the summer I let her borrow a book that she kept for a while and when I tried to dead her and get my book back then she turn quick into negro you will never getting the book back again. I go on with na I need my book(im big on reading) but ended everything with "you know what! you can keep the book ill just order another one off amazon." Get a text back few days later talking about hope you didnt purchase the book ill bring the book to you if you want.

Its like you try to dead a chick but she wont leave. Beginning to feel like some high school event.

I went LCD on you because I fight dirty, but that's dope. Thoughts of building something like that been hitting me like a brick lately.
wee-bey.gif

No wonder dude was going hard in the other thread.

This fool got the Tom Brady of chicks... I'd be preaching that settling down stuff too if I had a chick that dope...

Sadly... Its a rarity. :lol:

:lol: yeah man I got lucky

Yeah it kind of bugged me he had that and was thinking about cheating.

Bro I can tell you right now I think about sleeping with other women in my head all the time :lol: but to me that's not bad I think that's just being a human and honest. I guess that's what dudes mean by they want to get it all out of their system before they settle down. They want to find a woman that makes them feel like they never want another female after them, that's highly unlikely. The key is to find the woman that you makes you willingly put her feelings and wants before yours. Don't keep the woman who tries the change your thoughts, you'll end up resenting her.

Most married dudes tell me i'm idealizing marriage. They all cheat, and says I will too, you never stop wanting other women. I dunno, I think i'd try my hardest to be the difference if she's putting in work too.

Most married dudes tell me i'm idealizing marriage. They all cheat, and says I will too, you never stop wanting other women. I dunno, I think i'd try my hardest to be the difference if she's putting in work too.
wanting other women is natural but pulling through to the act makes you weak minded to your urges and desires. and that speaks volumes about your personality

If she can't enjoy the beauty of a phat butt or a nice pair of ******* with you, don't cuff her.

As my homie said "I'm too old to be cuffing women who don't like looking at women too".

wanting other women is natural but pulling through to the act makes you weak minded to your urges and desires. and that speaks volumes about your personality
Yeah that's basically what I meant. You're always going to want other women, there's no woman out there that can change that. There's a woman out there who can make you not want to act on it though.

TAY older chick has when to a new extreme with contacting my bf to try and get her things this morning. I dont want to derail what been posted about having a good gf. I never experience something like this where she flipped the role to being the victim. Coming at my boy through fb with a mad long essay to look like

Im now like this is starting to effect my life and moving on. The item she looking to get is a picture of her and two friends( I dont even know where the pic is now since I place the pic in my car to return to her that one day) and a cake dish. Everything should have  ended when I told her during the time she blew up on me for not answering the door that night. I said I will sent you money for the item but you will not get the originally just to get her off my back. Im not understanding her deal with the items. Over the summer I let her borrow a book that she kept for a while and when I tried to dead her and get my book back then she turn quick into negro you will never getting the book back again. I go on with na I need my book(im big on reading) but ended everything with "you know what! you can keep the book ill just order another one off amazon." Get a text back few days later talking about hope you didnt purchase the book ill bring the book to you if you want.

Its like you try to dead a chick but she wont leave. Beginning to feel like some high school event.
Give her her **** back.

Once that's gone she'll look real crazy for still trying to contact you.

Got on badoo. Its pretty cool app. Got some joints off there. Even with me acting stupid it has played to my advantage. I even got pics from this spanish joint :pimp: I've been trolling a hell of a lot lately. As well as on some other apps like skout and meet me

I went along with a Ghanaian scammer. Wanting me to send money. Played along and kept asking for the noodZ but she/he didnt bite

Maybe I should make a thread about it and put up pics

Last edited:
Man I just tried some of that pheromone stuff 
mean.gif

I dont know if its a placebo or not but I swear all kinds of yambs were giving me the eye today 
pimp.gif

Suberzat1 she thinking, he still entertains this, still has my stuff, when this can all end if he just gives me my stuff, and we move on. But the fact that he holding on to my stuff, maybe he can't let go for a reason, maybe there's still a chance...

If u over her, give her her stuff back, get it over with, and move on.

(I lightweight think ur not over her, because u still talking about her, and u still have her stuff) imo

i'm 19 w/ a gf who i've been w/ for 2 years and never cheated on.

i'm IN COLLEGE and she's a year younger than me so i spent my first

year in college w/out her. clearly there are BAD females...and some have

eve tried me. still never gave in. it's easy for me since i've long ago decided

cheating is some grimy **** that abuses trust and i'm a "do unto others..."

kind of *****. so don't let anybody tell you what YOU gone do. it's like

earlier in this thread when EWD was tryna tell me just wait, i'm gone cheat

because he was sneaking around on his wife. i feel like dudes feel some guilt

so when they run across a dude who isn't like that they force it on them to make

themselves feel better. of course everybody is a critic/relationship expert/certified psychologist

though. :lol:

can someone bring light to my situation.

Did training over the summer, this cute girl stood out, but never spoke (she looked familiar tho)

Fast Forward to this fall semester, I do presentations for certain Labs at school off a project I started, and she's one of the students in the lab.
-we chop it up "hey u were in that training over the summer, catch up on things, nice seeing you etc."

-semester continues, I go to a conference, and she's there. We make eye contact, smile , I'm with another girl, and she approaches and breaks up me and the girl i'm with conversation.

-we talk, catch up again, she starts talking about a position she's doing and that there's opportunities in it, i tell her to put me on. got her #, (she seemed lightweight excited about this lol)

-i end up leaving the conference early and text her "leaving early, it was nice running into you, lets keep in touch"

-she texts me the next day asking me what I thought about the conference

-i reply, we small talk for a while and what not, I hit her with "we should hang out, grab food or sometime?"

-and she doesn't reply, i run this by one of my female friends and she's like "you moved way too fast"
-i'm like, i just asked if she wanted to hang out, i didn't ask for her hand in marriage.

the girl i'm trying to get at did seem to be a bit conservative, but i'm not sure.

-Did I move to fast?
-should i take my L and move on (she still hasn't replied)
-or should I take it like "well she didn't say no, maybe I should try harder"

What do the TAY gods think?

Last edited:
@blazinrook @don adidada na son it was the principal at the time that's why I offer her funds. To me there meaningless items nothing to trip over. Since it is making seem like I not over the chick. I'll see if I can find the photos and ship the cake base out before the week is over.

**** I need a girlfriend :frown: I'm ain't even going to front, I'm shy when it comes to girls

Hmm. Try online dating. Just make a profile and holla at a few. This may get your confidence up. Don't stay with it too long tho. Don't become to reliant on it. After that, move to in person approaching.

Kansas City. I'm in college :smh: SMH I'm in college and I'm scared to talk to girls.
U need to get out there and talk with the chick in your class son even the ones in your class. If you are still on campus I want u to talk to every chick that looks your way on the way to the car. The semester is about to be over son build your conference up before Christmas break.
Ricky's yamb challenge would have done u well last semester.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom