TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
U need to get out there and talk with the chick in your class son even the ones in your class. If you are still on campus I want u to talk to every chick that looks your way on the way to the car. The semester is about to be over son build your conference up before Christmas break.
Ricky's yamb challenge would have done u well last semester.
. :pimp: Sounds like a mission to me. If I do I'll tell you how it went. Hopefully this turns out at least OK.

can someone bring light to my situation.

Did training over the summer, this cute girl stood out, but never spoke (she looked familiar tho)

Fast Forward to this fall semester, I do presentations for certain Labs at school off a project I started, and she's one of the students in the lab.
-we chop it up "hey u were in that training over the summer, catch up on things, nice seeing you etc."

-semester continues, I go to a conference, and she's there. We make eye contact, smile , I'm with another girl, and she approaches and breaks up me and the girl i'm with conversation.

-we talk, catch up again, she starts talking about a position she's doing and that there's opportunities in it, i tell her to put me on. got her #, (she seemed lightweight excited about this lol)

-i end up leaving the conference early and text her "leaving early, it was nice running into you, lets keep in touch"

-she texts me the next day asking me what I thought about the conference

-i reply, we small talk for a while and what not, I hit her with "we should hang out, grab food or sometime?"

-and she doesn't reply, i run this by one of my female friends and she's like "you moved way too fast"
-i'm like, i just asked if she wanted to hang out, i didn't ask for her hand in marriage.

the girl i'm trying to get at did seem to be a bit conservative, but i'm not sure.

-Did I move to fast?
-should i take my L and move on (she still hasn't replied)
-or should I take it like "well she didn't say no, maybe I should try harder"

What do the TAY gods think?

Man I've been going 100mph lately no time to be text buddies but if this was too fast, I don't even. I'm surprised your girl said that.

. :pimp: Sounds like a mission to me. If I do I'll tell you how it went. Hopefully this turns out at least OK.
It will turn out good bro! The worst they can say is no like many have said in the thread. Depending on how big the campus population u probably won't see these chicks again unless they are in your college. So go at these yambs with the I will get your number. Yea keep me posted son.

Man I've been going 100mph lately no time to be text buddies but if this was too fast, I don't even. I'm surprised your girl said that.

my home girl that said it, is pretty conservative too. so i can't trust her judgement to be what the normal consensus thinks.

And I feel you on that 100mph, which is why I was more up front cause i'm in the same position.

would you move on? or try a little harder?

I'm sayin. If I'm not gettin at least the top after one or two times hangin out...I'm cutting off ties.

It sounds ****** up but other chicks way too fast to be waitin around tryin to sneak second base n **** :x

Kansas City. I'm in college
mean.gif
SMH I'm in college and I'm scared to talk to girls.
Like you, I'm a pretty reserved dude and I doubt myself at times.  It's normal, but in all honesty man, the best thing you can do is put yourself out there.  If you see a cute girl that you think is interesting, don't hesitate to start a conversation with her.  You can talk about anything really.  If she's giving you positives signs and actively engaging in conversation offer to exchange contact information.  Best of luck man.

yeah bro don't do this :lol:

only reason why I asked, is because she was excited to exchange info and she texted me the day after, which she didn't have to lol.

she does seem a little conservative, I'd actually try to get to know this girl, I like the way she carries herself. she doesn't give off the hit ti and quit it vibe.

but ya'll are saying that its a definite no, and that i should move on?

What do u mean scared to talk to girls.
If dude is not trolling,lol...
If you don't have much experience or a young G in the game, talking to women can be a daunting task because if you are a introvert/thinker/conservative type dude, approaching "cold" turkey is terrifying. Being I didn't have my pops, I had to learn all my game literally crashing and burning until I got a mentor and I started hanging out with more old heads at my first job in HS and I saw how they moved, etc...
So it does take time to get your weight up if you never had that guidance or are generally just a shy type, quiet dude...
I am a quiet type dude myself( over thinker) who likes to chill in the cut and observe my prey and that was my game. Noticing certain details or analyzing a scenerio helped me get alot of yambs in my youth. Also the "non thirsty", quiet dude worked alot in my favor because girls get curious about the strong, tall, dark(lol), quiet type, that gives you alot more pull in the room full of thirsty ninjas because they want to see what makes you tick and why you are not falling all over them..
But wifey I threw caution to the wind and went for the kill. If you can find the balance of reserve but having killer instinct, the open doors will be limitless..

yeah bro don't do this :lol:

only reason why I asked, is because she was excited to exchange info and she texted me the day after, which she didn't have to lol.

she does seem a little conservative, I'd actually try to get to know this girl, I like the way she carries herself. she doesn't give off the hit ti and quit it vibe.

See my posts about the chick from work a few pages back? She asked for my info and we had a convo with small talk and compliments and all that. I text her a couple days after that with no response then I called hours later and she didn't answer. Haven't heard back from her and she even avoids seeing me at work by taking a different exit as if I was sweating her and blowing her phone up when that clearly wasn't the case.

I deleted her # and haven't looked back. Move on and don't make contact unless she contacts you.

Nicely worded mugen. Yeah I agree about the silent approach around females. I'll let my homeboys entertain them and all that but I'll swoop in and be the only one with the number at the end of the night lol I guess my only advice to fellow nters who find it hard to talk to females is be yourself. Don't try to act like someone you know your not. When approaching a female walk up to them with the mindset you are doing her a favor not the other way around. Confidence is key whether you believe it or not.

Post your experiences with skinny girl yambs. I need some feedback as this potential is on the skinny side.

See my posts about the chick from work a few pages back? She asked for my info and we had a convo with small talk and compliments and all that. I text her a couple days after that with no response then I called hours later and she didn't answer. Haven't heard back from her and she even avoids seeing me at work by taking a different exit as if I was sweating her and blowing her phone up when that clearly wasn't the case.

I deleted her # and haven't looked back. Move on and don't make contact unless she contacts you.

appreciate that man, its cool that I got out the gate early. now i'm not expecting anything, and if she hits me, its just a bonus.

I always thought the silent approach was just me. I even had a discussion with my friend about it last week. This girl has been looking at me on the bus for a good minute, and he went and asked her what she thought of me second period. Told me she thinks Im cute and wouldn't mind me approaching her, which clicked at all the eye contact we've been giving each other. We both were walking behind her, and he started making jokes and s_ within her earshot. I knew she could hear us, but I told him you just can't be the type of dude to be thirst or giving in. Why is it that yambs go for the dudes that don't acknowledge them while deny the others who thirst over them, I'll never know. :smokin

1. you didn't move too fast. all you said was let's hang. are people really that ******

up that you can't just throw that out there anymore? :lol:

2. just wait for her to come around. and if you see her again, just give her that small talk and see where her head's at.

but don't keep trying. plenty of other fish in the sea for you to be chasing.

Yamb famb.

An inquiry.

How do you guys dip from a bad date?

I been doing this for years. Have a friend call me and say his car broke down on the opposite side of town your on. Say you gotta give him a jump and you will make up for it next time. Of course there isn't a next time but I hope that helps.

Anybody here mix buisness with pleasure, lets say i have a opportunity to smash my boss's daughter

Any advice dos and dont's?

Or i shouldn't be dipping my pen in company ink?

sounds dangerous....playing with a bomb there bro...but if you can RESPECT!!!:nthat:

UPDATE: So this past weekend just ended and since me and her only works weekends together thats really the only time i get to see her.

We talked on both saturday and sunday, and flirted heavily so Saturday she gives me her number, and address and tells me i should pick her up and head to a party with her, i just curved her and said no maybe some other time

Since she got off of work sunday we have been texting and is saying she wont take no for an answer and that we have to go out to a party next saturday.

My question is am i in too deep? If i deny her at this stage am i possibly damaging my job security. If i decide to go on this conquest i will post pics, for now im too shook, in fear i'll get fired

I have till saturday to decide

Yamb famb.

An inquiry.

How do you guys dip from a bad date?

I been doing this for years. Have a friend call me and say his car broke down on the opposite side of town your on. Say you gotta give him a jump and you will make up for it next time. Of course there isn't a next time but I hope that helps.

Repped because WE just became best friends, all kinds of new friendships being built in here :lol:

I always thought the silent approach was just me. I even had a discussion with my friend about it last week. This girl has been looking at me on the bus for a good minute, and he went and asked her what she thought of me second period. Told me she thinks Im cute and wouldn't mind me approaching her, which clicked at all the eye contact we've been giving each other. We both were walking behind her, and he started making jokes and s_ within her earshot. I knew she could hear us, but I told him you just can't be the type of dude to be thirst or giving in. Why is it that yambs go for the dudes that don't acknowledge them while deny the others who thirst over them, I'll never know. :smokin
Because women like mystery, they don't want to see your whole hand. That's what fairytales have dictated to them growing up. The young,strong handsome guy comes and sweeps them off their feet and constantly provides spontaneity to their lives.
I am going to keep in 100, I like my girls meek and shy as well because when they unleash, they go for broke in the bedroom. Nobody wants (at least me) a loud mouth, attention ***** because when you brag on yourself, expectations are not met and that's how folks get clowned. A OG told me along time ago,"Keep them intrigued with your words and the ability to show them that you can live without them. Also make it clear that p*ssy really does grow on trees, never let them think that's a bargaining tool or you already lost the battle", I keep that close to my heart because once a woman sees you have your own and give no dambs about impressing her, walls come crashing down like Jericho,lol

Because women like mystery, they don't want to see your whole hand. That's what fairytales have dictated to them growing up. The young,strong handsome guy comes and sweeps them off their feet and constantly provides spontaneity to their lives.
I am going to keep in 100, I like my girls meek and shy as well because when they unleash, they go for broke in the bedroom. Nobody wants (at least me) a loud mouth, attention ***** because when you brag on yourself, expectations are not met and that's how folks get clowned. A OG told me along time ago,"Keep them intrigued with your words and the ability to show them that you can live without them. Also make it clear that p*ssy really does grow on trees, never let them think that's a bargaining tool or you already lost the battle", I keep that close to my heart because once a woman sees you have your own and give no dambs about impressing her, walls come crashing down like Jericho,lol
Mystery I've come to realized does make them more attracted to you, over this past summer I really thought about this after going to a party. My cousins were just eyeballing and doing the whole approach thing while I sat back, laughing with them, chilling EXCEPT partaking in the whole eyeballing thing. Although I did spot this girl I had seen before and we made initial eye contact as I walked in. She even went up to me asking if I had eaten any food, and I was like Nah i'm good and kept it pushing. Later on that night she approached me and we chopped it up a bit, she started asking me questions and I kept it real brief. Which just prompted more questions. I dipped soon after though with one of my cousins to his crib and I thought that was the end of it. The next day I'm at my cousins bodega standing outside and I see her chilling with her friends, but I pay them no mind (obviously I could hear her, and see her within my peripherals, but where's the fun if she doesn't catch my attention?). Within 5 minutes of them being there, one of her friends asks me for contact information and I ask for who? She points at the girl I talked to last night and she instantly engages in a convo. She asks me where I went last night that she was looking for me, and I told her I saw some pictures of her dancing from the night before. She asks if I dance, and I play it off that I don't, she grabs my waist and tries to bring me close and I brush her off. In all I played it off like nothing was serious and it just prompted her to want to know more, and feel more :lol:

can someone bring light to my situation.

Did training over the summer, this cute girl stood out, but never spoke (she looked familiar tho)

Fast Forward to this fall semester, I do presentations for certain Labs at school off a project I started, and she's one of the students in the lab.
-we chop it up "hey u were in that training over the summer, catch up on things, nice seeing you etc."

-semester continues, I go to a conference, and she's there. We make eye contact, smile , I'm with another girl, and she approaches and breaks up me and the girl i'm with conversation.

-we talk, catch up again, she starts talking about a position she's doing and that there's opportunities in it, i tell her to put me on. got her #, (she seemed lightweight excited about this lol)

-i end up leaving the conference early and text her "leaving early, it was nice running into you, lets keep in touch"

-she texts me the next day asking me what I thought about the conference

-i reply, we small talk for a while and what not, I hit her with "we should hang out, grab food or sometime?"

-and she doesn't reply, i run this by one of my female friends and she's like "you moved way too fast"
-i'm like, i just asked if she wanted to hang out, i didn't ask for her hand in marriage.

the girl i'm trying to get at did seem to be a bit conservative, but i'm not sure.

-Did I move to fast?
-should i take my L and move on (she still hasn't replied)
-or should I take it like "well she didn't say no, maybe I should try harder"

What do the TAY gods think?

this is def not moving too fast fam, IMO you played it perfect

just charge it to the game

this is def not moving too fast fam, IMO you played it perfect

just charge it to the game

thanks fam, what i like most about this thread is the Honesty. There's members in here striking out, but then there's members encouraging em to get back to the plate. Then there's members prospering leading by example.

Keep the Yambition alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom