TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid execution man. You sound like me lol
Lol word? This is slowly turning into my favorite thread on NT, so much insight, especially for someone that's still young like me. Saves me from many trial and errors to a few here and there. Keep it coming TAY fam.

rare rare
OG Move
filepicker%2FlwJ01F4HSoiw7lqxen5a_denzel.gif

Last edited:
I've taken more L's than I'd like but I'll wear every single one of those L's proudly and not be ashamed of it. They've given me so much experience and insight on how women work and what they want. I don't let rejection slow me down, does it suck? Hell yea, but bouncing back 10 times harder feels even better.

I see it this way, if I'm trying to get at a chick and she rejects me why in the world am I gonna let this stranger hurt my pride. Yea it is a little damaging to your self esteem but it shouldn't be so damaging to the point to where it ruins your day. She's a stranger FDB. Once you move on and are successful you get that .000413/100000 of confidence she destroyed right back and it makes you more aware of what to do and what not to do in certain situations.

Don't give these women power over you (easier said than done, I know from experience) especially if your only quest is yambs. If she rejects you convince yourself they probably had wack yambs anyway :lol:

/end rant

I've taken more L's than I'd like but I'll wear every single one of those L's proudly and not be ashamed of it. They've given me so much experience and insight on how women work and what they want. I don't let rejection slow me down, does it suck? Hell yea, but bouncing back 10 times harder feels even better.

I see it this way, if I'm trying to get at a chick and she rejects me why in the world am I gonna let this stranger hurt my pride. Yea it is a little damaging to your self esteem but it shouldn't be so damaging to the point to where it ruins your day. She's a stranger FDB. Once you move on and are successful you get that .000413/100000 of confidence she destroyed right back and it makes you more aware of what to do and what not to do in certain situations.

Don't give these women power over you (easier said than done, I know from experience) especially if your only quest is yambs. If she rejects you convince yourself they probably had wack yambs anyway :lol:

/end rant
I see this happen way to much. Repped.

And don't ever take advice from a female. Just wait it out and see if she replies.
I disagree. why wouldn't you accept game from a female for a female. hell I wouldn't have half the success if I didn't listen to my sisters.
dudes don't usually tell you the stuff to keep a chick. just to get a chick. but once u have her and those yambs if its good a female can keep that thing tight.

I agree tdogg I have a few female friends that I trust to ask things about girls I'm talking to and they are 100 wit me. No matter if I'm screwing up or doing good. And in turn I give them a blunt male ideology on whatever questions they have. Always keep a cool chick in the pocket you can ask advice or questions of.

what I've learned from female friends who i've hung out with, women give clues they're checking you out that (usually) only other females will notice.

Grab a homegirl and go to a bar, party, lounge etc. chances are she'll pick up on 3x as many women who gave you the eye than you noticed by yourself.

Do that a few times and eventually you'll start to notice the same slight hints too.

In general women make better wing(women) and it's not close

having a female with you can help or hurt.. most of my female homies are good looking,
That can usually hurt or help you' because some chicks see that as a challenge, especially if you got a good looking female on your arm.
it can hurt because some chicks are intimidated by it.

Only females you take advice from is your sisters and lesbians, all these other broads just playing the girl code :lol:
Word, my best friend is a girl, but I can't take advice from her. She's the manipulative type and doesn't agree to any girl. She'd rather hurt my chances than increase them in a club situation.

Not even bruh. I've picked up valuable advice from women who ain't either. Hell I've picked up valuable advice from chicks I'm sleeping with on how to get more women.

No lie.
exactly. bruh you can tell who the lames when they be saying crazy stuff like he did

The game is powerful. L's will come. Be prepared to excercise your mouthpiece

"I wasnt really spitting game I was scrimmaging"

:smokin

I need some help closing with this one yamb. Your boy needs some insight.

At the end of last fall semester this chick that I was digging in class and chopping it up with broke up with her boyfriend. She tells me she doesn't want a relationship and so I'm alright with just chilling with her. She gives me dome a few times over the summer, I go down on her a few times but never got to smash. One time I kind of mention that whole not smashing thing and she gets mad and tells me some "you should never expect sex" type stuff. I'm all like we've done everything but smash. She stops talking to me at the at the beginning of August when this argument happened.

I don't hit her up or anything at all. Beginning of October she hits me up apologizing for being rude for how she ended things. I'm still whatever and hit her with the "okay, but whats up with the late apology" type response. She just says she wanted to apologize and thats it so I leave it at that.

Late October comes and she hits me with the text "I low key miss you." So I'm like whats the point of hitting me up if you don't want to hang out anymore? She hits me with "i'm cool with hanging out with you, no expectations, I can definitely be your friend, I want you too, you were a good friend to me, etc."
We go to dinner and catch up, no awkwardness, she was looking right. End of dinner comes and we're in the elevator alone so she kinda pulls her shirt up enough to see her mass and is like "look you can see my underwear through these" (she was in these white lacy leggings). I smack dat thang but am still a bit hesitant to be as aggressive. After the smack she's still kinda sticking her butt out until we reach the bottom floor. After that I drop her off at home.

I'm gonna go with her to see Drake (her favorite artist) and am looking to close then. Probably won't be able to smash at her place (parents), and my place is too far out of the way, So it'll have to be some backseat action.The thing that makes me hesitant is the whole don't expect sex thing. I was talking to my boys and they said that she's baiting you (referring to the elevator) and that you should be more aggressive next time despite what she says. Makes sense considering I've already received dome, just didn't want to seem super thirsty on that first time back.

Help your boy out.
Here's a pic (girl on left)

Like wtf can you do on an elevator in the first place? Well played at the time but yea be more aggressive and if she shows signs that shes not feeling it slow down

Just make sure you watch how you go from 0 to 60, meaning being aggressive doesnt instantly mean whipping it out as soon as yall are alone in the car

Couple things, I'd probably be content 
laugh.gif
 I've never really verbally  push sex. If we kick it multiple times and I'm doing everything I need to do physically and she keeps stopping me I'm not gonna argue with her as to why. I'm either gonna drop her or layback and enjoy the top. That's just me personally. I kinda really like head.

Second, she's obviously feeling you. Everything you've pointed out from the falling out to now points to that fact.  On the other hand from the sound and looks of things she's probably not desperate for attention and I'm sure she has options. I don't think she's necessarily playing games either.

I would just let it play out naturally. Kick it with her a few more times and let that **** naturally pop off. I mean after everything I just read you still sound like you're zeroed in on sex, talking about beating for the first time in the whip when it's a girl who has a history of tripping and slowing things down. Like I can imagine that playing out soo horribly.

Then again maybe she been thinking about the D for weeks and she's actually beyond ready, or Drake could get her wet and again she's too ready for you.  In either case she won't be able to wait to get to the whip and dip to a cut and you will KNOW without a doubt.  That said she also could still be hesitant and you trying to **** her in the car in a parking lot somewhere could completely ruin it.

If it's yambs or nothin for you and you're gonna drop her otherwise, go for it and don't hold back. If you're down with her give her a little more time and let it happen when it happens and enjoy her mouth in the meantime. High risk immediate return or low risk uncertain future return, you're the portfolio manager it's up to you. 

Last edited:
Kansas City. I'm in college :smh: SMH I'm in college and I'm scared to talk to girls.

Dawg... Westport. Drunk college or slightly older women just roaming the street. Just roll up there and "practice" starting a conversation with a chick. Don't even try to get her if you don't want, just chat it up and sharpen the mouthpiece. Also try to start reading signs like body language and her eye contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom