TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only met 1 chick in my whole life that would rather give dome than have sex......
I think drake may drop her draws for you.... I actually cant see ever eating out and not sliding I'm after. ...

as everyone else said tho. you can't go from not caring. to extra aggressive. ..hit her with a compliment our two but don't look thirsty

airphilippines airphilippines
The reason you didnt get the yambs the first time, was due to her ex was still in them guts at the time. For any female the transitional phase from boyfriend to ex is a very hard time for them until they find the next dude who gives them attention so they can feel wanted and validated. Now as far as the "elevator" you should have pushed that stall/panic button and got loose( I see some of you dudes ain't about that freak, exhibition life). Only problem with public sex is possible cameras and if the property wants to file charges( got caught in a Nordstrom's dressing room, lol). But she also looks young and not ready so be a little more aggressive in your approach next time, if she stops you, tell her the truth( don't be afraid to miss out again) and let the chips fall....

Last edited:
Female friends got their moments, I can always smell the phony advice though, all I got is sisters and extended sisters so i'm hip.

airphilippines airphilippines
The reason you didnt get the yambs the first time, was due to her ex was still in them guts at the time. For any female the transitional phase from boyfriend to ex is a very hard time for them until they find the next dude who gives them attention so they can feel wanted and validated.

Quoted for truth.
Just play it cool man, you already got her slobbing you. Just get a little more aggressive each time. She'll eventually be on some frustrated nymph tip one day and give it all to you.

AirPhilippines……...

Stop literally "asking" for sex. It makes it awkward and unnatural. Let your actions guide you.

Since you don't mind going down on her, next time flip her over to eat her out while she domes you up. Loosen her up a little with your fingers and just do it.

In all, just be more aggressive. She's clearly the type that wants to be dominated just from the "elevator scene" haha. Be aggressive with her and she'll respond in your favor.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice fellas.

First off I gotta agree that straight out bringing it up in conversation was my fault. Mad obvious when looking back on it.

I FULLY AGREE with the "she's in that out of relationship transition phase" idea. She definitely had that and unfortunately for me, it still somewhat affects her now. I guess it affects women a lot longer than men. She's on that "I just got out of a relationship and need a break" tip. I also know that she's been cheated on twice by past bfs so that's probably another reason why she's not just giving out the P.

If I don't smash after Drake :smh: I'd be alright I guess. As long as the cards fall into place (which all of you have stated seem plausible with the signs) eventually is what matters for me. I'll only catch flak from my boys for not closing. She's a cool chick, good conversation, intelligent, etc.

I definitely would have gotten loose in the elevator if I realized it at the time. One of my main problems with the females would be realizing their subtle (and in this case not so subtle) hints. Just the whole don't expect sex thing threw me off, and I didn't expect her to be that forward the first time back. As far as age, she's 25 and I'm 23. I'll try to be more aggressive next time.

Lastly I remember one time i could have (and should have smashed) but she was on her period and I didn't want to ride the crimson tide so I just received some dome :smh: (Throw that hate at me NT, because I've thrown it at myself for that decision). Lesson learned. Tomorrow is never promised.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Last edited:
The legend of The Dream Team aka youngdoc youngdoc and The Don continue this weekend as USC takes on Stanford. We will be tailgating all day, game at 5 and then making GREAT decisions all night.

Cheers to the him, as it is his bday today :pimp:

Last edited:
The legend of The Dream Team aka youngdoc youngdoc and The Don continue this weekend as USC takes on Stanford. We will be tailgating all day, game at 5 and then making GREAT decisions all night.

Cheers to the him, as it is his bday today :pimp:

Those poor girls out there won't stand a chance. :smh:

HBD to the homie

Appreciate it y'all. This weekend is gonna be epic.

A female acquaintance is celebrating her bday on Friday too and we're gonna tear up dtla

Appreciate it y'all. This weekend is gonna be epic.

A female acquaintance is celebrating her bday on Friday too and we're gonna tear up dtla

Work too late smh. But making it up on Sat. Already have girls lined up for the night and try to pull during the tailgate... BTW we r doing that with the top SC sorority, just got the invite 20 mins ago.

Fri night I'm meeting up with a girl I met on Halloween.

[COLOR=#red]It's going down in Dallas!! Smashed in the Residence Inn before I even got my apartment :lol:. But check this...pulled this baaaaad broad Downtown just a few minutes ago at a bar while watching Kentucky play

Told her I'm new to town and that she'd be the lucky woman to show me around. Then I gave the craziest line ever...I told her that November 15th was my cutoff date for a woman to get a Christmas present from me...that she'd have to come through on or before that date in order to qualify :lol: She ate that up.

Then I said "think before you give me your number...you dont have to give it to me...only give it to me if you are serious about hanging out, spending time and getting closer. If you can't see yourself doing those things with me then decline giving me your number." Chick was like "I can tell you're the type of man I'd like to spend time with" then she gave me her number.

Then after that I asked how her design eye was...I showed her pictures of my loft apt and was like I need her to roll with me for a woman's touch for furniture shopping. She was mad excited to do so.

You could tell she never had a dude approach her like that before. Shorty is now starting point guard on Team Dallas. She's about to give me some very exciting and inspired Yambs. In return I'm gonna give her some crucial D. I'm going for her mind first though. Get em in the head before you get em in the bed...much better experience that way trust me.

The takeaway from all of this is be creative with your game/approach... chicks love something new especially when they've heard it all before.[/COLOR]

You extra sensitive for no reason it's a opinion

:lol: but you sound sensitive bro.

chill it's not that serious.

if you don't think you a lame, then don't worry about it bro.

K ..

Yo someone asked me if I ever had the Mac & Cheese yambs I was confused, then dude said you know the sound when your stir mac and cheese? Instant grin first time I heard that though :lol:

The end of summer can not come sooner for me to live in a new city.
@ElderWatsonDiggs
 Good pick up son.

EWD "Cold blooooodeddd"

[COLOR=#red]No doubt my dudes...just sharing different techniques with the group so we can all be more successful with these women...whether you looking for Wifey or a starting five and a bench, it all starts with an approach. Not all of us were blessed to look like Boris Kodjoe, or not yet paid like some of these ballers, so we have to make it up by having confidence and a way of talking to them.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
elderwatsondiggs elderwatsondiggs
Glad to see u back bro
qRc34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom