TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was in the vicinity of my ex. I resisted. Thank you TAYambers :pimp:

That evil/confused/salty look when she gave up and left>

Wish i could rep myself, im truly proud of me

Edit: some wack head from her would be good right now tho, damn itd lead to other things but damn damn damn

Last edited:
Bruhs... Just tackled the grail of my yamb list so far... HS crush... Since freshmen year of HS.. So it's Been 10 years I've been trying to anhilate this girl....

Finally smashed that..... Weight of the world was lifted off my shoulder.... Shorty was like a damn fire hydrant on my sheets tho...
Smh.... Well worth it tho :pimp:

Appreciate it... Not to mention she got the *** of a baby horse... Working on getting the nudes this week... She kept it real original... Always flirting but never sent a pic never showed the goods.... Cracked open that Hennessy and after 1 flick it was a wrap.... :pimp: :pimp:

Just need the Bears to win now and it'll be G.O.A.T. Sunday. Lmfao

Ok so I'm back with an interesting situation... Gonna just make this short and simple:

*went to an friend's aunt's Bray party

*bday girl (woman; she 37) at some point of party licks my ear and kisses me; shoots me down however because I'm close with her niece or else I could've tore that down

*eventually get ready to leave when her cousin and host stopped me and wouldn't let me leave; eventually gave me some play, kissing on me and ish. She at least 40.

* hosts' homegirl is there alone and we started chopping it up, she gives me her # and we set something up for later today immediately (Sunday. she 37 too)

Now here's the kicker: The host/cousin wants me to send her kid and two cousins to the movies :stoneface:

Would y'all do this? I'd be pissed but she quite nice...

^ I wouldn't do it

Better send them off her damn self

That's just me tho

*goes back to lurking threads*

thick white girl who only date black dudes are trouble.

So i transferred schools in 2011 and run into this thick white chick who works in the front office of  the apartment. Mind you this is a student living apartment. she started talking to me in front of my moms. I played it cool. She ends up hooking me up with a good room with the view of the pool. Throughout the semester shorty kept talking to me whenever i entered the build. Come Valentine day she bakes me a cup cakes. I don't read much into it cause i was brand new to the scene and wanted to see what other females i could pull. One day i was walking to campus and i felt someone tap me. It was shorty friend asking me a gang of questions ( also white girl) She told me to join her for dinner later that day. I agreed. So i got back home and she hit me up i went to her apartment and it was shorty friend and like 3 other girls asking me questions.... if i like shorty etc I'm like...
grin.gif
i don't even know shorty like that. So i played it cool we started drinking. making me  take shots. By the 7 shot ya boy was buzz. So they started asking more questions at this point i knew shorty was around somewhere hiding. I ask if she was and they smiled....ol girl came out of the room in a white spandex... *** was FAT!  spandex didn't leave much to the imagination.   I  took a few looks and she said hello like nothing happened. i continued drinking with the rest of the females. I got to the 9th shot and decided to bounce ( i drink a lot FYI)  As i was walking out ol girl looked at me with that look 
ohwell.gif
. i got back to my apartment chopped it up with my roommates and went into my room. 45m like i hear someone knocking and it was ol girl. Open the door and she was wearing a over-sized jacket and sweats she asked to come in i told her i wanted to sleep she said she wanted to join. AGREED. Got in my bed she seat next to me and asked if she could take off some clothes cause she  felt  hot. AGREED. short started giving me a mini show  The jacket went first i saw those breast bounce out ...she looked at me and slowly took off her paints saw those meaty cheeks and got the blood flowing. Got in the bed and she told me she only like "dark-skin ******" I'm like....
nthat.gif
ohwell.gif
  something told me this girl was trouble but i could help it. Got the head but no box.

( More of this chick to come don't want to write a whole chapter) ALSO pics of that ***!
what?
mean.gif
you...you....
mean.gif

i cant. you make me sick.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

what? :smh: you...you.... :smh:

i cant. you make me sick. :smh: :smh: :smh:
I don't understand that dynamics famb... Its like...

I don't know man.. It just gets tiring how its always SOMETHING with these chicks... White chicks wanting to be able to call black guys n words... :frown:

And we accept it sometimes..

I'm talking to a chick now...

She's a BLACK GIRL.... that HATES herself...

She hasn't admitted it... But from our conversations... She thinks black people are so ghetto, they're not progressing, and she doesn't want to associate herself with them...

AND.. She has a bunch of guy friends...

She always says "that's so black. Why are you doing that?" :stoneface: and then we argue. (I dontv let that **** slide)

Why am I even dealing with this chick, man. Smh...

I guess I want to change her...

Last edited:
I don't understand that dynamics famb... Its like...

I don't know man.. It just gets tiring how its always SOMETHING with these chicks... White chicks wanting to be able to call black guys n words...
frown.gif

And we accept it sometimes..

I'm talking to a chick now...

She's a BLACK GIRL.... that HATES herself...

She hasn't admitted it... But from our conversations... She thinks black people are so ghetto, they're not progressing, and she doesn't want to associate herself with them...

AND.. She has a bunch of guy friends...

She always says "that's so black. Why are you doing that?"
indifferent.gif
and then we argue. (I dontv let that **** slide)

Why am I even dealing with this chick, man. Smh...

I guess I want to change her...

^ Maybe you should send her home and get some sleep. You cant save them all.
WORD! you cant save em all! but in this case ur right she just hates herself deep down. ill break this down quick, cuz girls like her are very easy to read. most likely hasnt found a sense of self-worth or pride in being black yet. her opinions are lead by what she sees on tv, worldstar, and what she hears on the radio. and if she had the chance, shed become white in an instant hoping it would solve her self esteem issues, in which it wouldnt. shes weak-minded and not really worth the effort in my opinion. if you feel like you like her ENOUGH to enlighten her...then do so. but she just needs to live some more and find herself. time will take care of her ignorance.

~dr. tekthemaestro. this 1st session is on the house.

WORD! you cant save em all! but in this case ur right she just hates herself deep down. ill break this down quick, cuz girls like her are very easy to read. most likely hasnt found a sense of self-worth or pride in being black yet. her opinions are lead by what she sees on tv, worldstar, and what she hears on the radio. and if she had the chance, shed become white in an instant hoping it would solve her self esteem issues, in which it wouldnt. shes weak-minded and not really worth the effort in my opinion. if you feel like you like her ENOUGH to enlighten her...then do so. but she just needs to live some more and find herself. time will take care of her ignorance.

~dr. tekthemaestro. this 1st session is on the house.
what about the yamb opps?

Minus whale get something out of it.

Them same white girls that be pushin them 91-95 Honda accords. The black guy is always in the passenger seat with a wifebeater on.

Naming their mixed sons jayden or jaylen.

They do be droppin eem N bombs though :lol:
why is this so dead on....lmao repped

Congrats the holy grail of my list is a high school crush as well
I have about 3 of those. and I was so close to getting 1 of them but this chick was talking to literally 4 other dudes at the same time and married one 2 months after I got her #.
the other 2 are with dudes and have kids... smh...

Smashed my homeboys piece, at his spot, on his bed, even fell asleep on that ****.She locckd the door and some more ****. She chose me, I made noooo type of move. I feel bad man. am I a bad friend? I really need to know right now.
Man I try to look at this **** as objectively as possible word to the would you slay a married women desperately pursuing you tangent in the NFN thread (yessir) but you're the worst type of friend. 

Last edited:
Smashed my homeboys piece, at his spot, on his bed, even fell asleep on that ****.She locckd the door and some more ****. She chose me, I made noooo type of move. I feel bad man. am I a bad friend? I really need to know right now.

Man I try to look at this **** as objectively as possible word to the would you slay a married women desperately pursuing you tangent in the NFN thread (yessir) but you're the worst type of friend. 

Word, rock, paper, scissors or not. That's why you can't trust the thirsty *** ****** in your crew.

Word, rock, paper, scissors or not. That's why you can't trust the thirsty *** ****** in your crew.
If it also came down to that. the girl was a Go-liver from the start

For all you lurkers/newbies who post stuff in here.
Please post the full story, so you don't confuse people and have them going off on you like that

bf995.gif

No,No,No... Why is my favorite thread turning into a race thread...
It took one dude to start talking about "white" chicks and a avalanche started..
It's nothing wrong with "cultural outreach", lol but some of these statements are very disturbing and some of the thoughts behind them are even more troubling...
Lets face it, we do not live in a post racial society and you have to have thick *** skin to even entertain interracial dating or smashing yambs, but this shouldn't be anyone's basis of living life. If you are meeting girls that hate their ethnicity or say simple ish like "I only date...", you need to look within and ask yourself questions on why you are attracting ladies like this. You can't save them, they don't want to be saved, people change on their own, their opinions should change on their own when they either eventually hit rock bottom from a traumatic event in ones life or someone cashes in that wolf ticket they are selling. That's all to say can we stop with the race talk and just tell anecdotes or ask for advice, this thread lately has turned into some TAN, or some random insert race thread,smh...
All WOMEN ARE THE SAME, F THE MYTHS...
Remember quality over quantity
*Church Sermon for Sunday*

Last edited:
bf995.gif

No,No,No... Why is my favorite thread turning into a race thread...
It took one dude to start talking about "white" chicks and a avalanche started..
It's nothing wrong with "cultural outreach", lol but some of these statements are very disturbing and some of the thoughts behind them are even more troubling...
Lets face it, we do not live in a post racial society and you have to have thick *** skin to even entertain interracial dating or smashing yambs, but this shouldn't be anyone's basis of living life. If you are meeting girls that hate their ethnicity or say simple ish like "I only date...", you need to look within and ask yourself questions on why you are attracting ladies like this. You can't save them, they don't want to be saved, people change on their own, their opinions should change on their own when they either eventually hit rock bottom from a traumatic event in ones life or someone cashes in that wolf ticket they are selling. That's all to say can we stop with the race talk and just tell anecdotes or ask for advice, this thread lately has turned into some TAN, or some random insert race thread,smh...
All WOMEN ARE THE SAME, F THE MYTHS...
Remember quality over quantity
*Church Sermon for Sunday*

I'm very proud of who I am... I an also very detached from my feelings when it comes to chicks ..

Rarely do I want to legitimately spend time with someone... But when I do... They take on my characteristics. That's how it happens with most guys that are leaders.

. I've kicked it with ratchets, and my presence just made them shape up... I can honestly say I took a chick with a kid that collected government assistance... And turned her into a call center manager and making solid life decisions...

It came from me understanding WHY she thought one way... And exposing her TK something better.

But this chick is different bro. Not sure why, but I want to expose her to something different. I feel like I'd just be letting myself down if I just said "Meh... She's a lost cause"

Its different in this tgread becausethe basis of ANY conversation is acquisition of yambs... Once you deliver the D, then the entire dynamic changes... So with this chick... I want to deliver the D... And that's when the process starts.

Only problem is I've NEVERA dealt with a chick that was this extreme. She fights me at every turn... Its always "I've heard this before" or "every guy I've dealt with"...

Mix in the hate for herself and I'd say this is a weird predicament I'm in...

TAY thread can EASILY make it through a few pages of racial talk and get back on course... But in some stories, its legit necessary.

I've been here since the first post so trust me... I've seen it happen in here.

I'm very proud of who I am... I an also very detached from my feelings when it comes to chicks ..

Rarely do I want to legitimately spend time with someone... But when I do... They take on my characteristics. That's how it happens with most guys that are leaders.

. I've kicked it with ratchets, and my presence just made them shape up... I can honestly say I took a chick with a kid that collected government assistance... And turned her into a call center manager and making solid life decisions...

It came from me understanding WHY she thought one way... And exposing her TK something better.

But this chick is different bro. Not sure why, but I want to expose her to something different. I feel like I'd just be letting myself down if I just said "Meh... She's a lost cause"

Its different in this tgread becausethe basis of ANY conversation is acquisition of yambs... Once you deliver the D, then the entire dynamic changes... So with this chick... I want to deliver the D... And that's when the process starts.

Only problem is I've NEVERA dealt with a chick that was this extreme. She fights me at every turn... Its always "I've heard this before" or "every guy I've dealt with"...

Mix in the hate for herself and I'd say this is a weird predicament I'm in...

TAY thread can EASILY make it through a few pages of racial talk and get back on course... But in some stories, its legit necessary.

I've been here since the first post so trust me... I've seen it happen in here.
I get what you are saying but you didnt change those people, THEY changed themselves and wanted to achieve more because THEY saw you doing big things. When positive people come into your life, it's up to you to change or get left behind. That's why I say people only change themselves. It's good you have confidence and know of yourself, I wasnt questioning that but from experience, you can't change people, you can give them examples of what life can be like but you personally can't change another human being, we can agree to disagree..
Second, the race of a chick should never really be a basis of any yamb acquisition because all women think,act the same in the context of approach, family orientation,friends,etc... Saying blanket statements like,"Asian women are docile, Thick white women are the downfall of brothas,etc", are all myths, you attract like energy, so if you are attracting females with said mental conditions, that is saying alot about yourself.. Once again we can agree to disagree but I speak from experience, there was a time I attracted alot of damsels in distress because I was hurting inside. Race/Religion should only come into question if you are serious in wifing a lady up and planning a future with, not into getting yambs. That's why I say this turning into a race thread should be off limits because if you truly about the gentleman/leader life, you don't have to base your yamb/friends/wifey types off that talk, people either will get hip to the person you are in one on one dealings or will get left in the dust. Personally, I have seen racism up close in my dating life but I dropped those bishes because my self worth, dignity means more then just getting laid. Racism will always be here, stereotypes, etc are built in the fabric of American/worldly society, so there's no changing that, but for once it would be nice to come onto NT without seeing that talk.
No shots fired in this post, just how I feel...
*takes a break from thread, I think I am good for now and leaves thread to the og posters*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom