TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats just dumb and its a waste of time..and she was on it more than I was smh...besides I'm.not that type of guy anymore who messes with chicks in relationships that's just straight up grimey

Of course doc my main fwb was in a relationship when we started messing around 2 yrs ago...she broke up with that guy early last year I believe...like I said before I'm not about to be smashing chicks in relationships anymore

Last edited:
I need help, so I have been going out with this girl for about 2 years. We broke up over me not being happy, we didn't hurt each other, I just wasn't in the right state of mind thanks to anxiety. Anyway we kind of spread apart but recently gotten really close again. She has helped me through this semester so much. She is so amazing, understanding, and perfect for me. she is my first and only love and well as sexual partner, and I have recently gotten curious to what is out there. So now I'm stuck in this postion where I either get back with her and try to see where we get or explore out there in the world? I need advice

I need help, so I have been going out with this girl for about 2 years. We broke up over me not being happy, we didn't hurt each other, I just wasn't in the right state of mind thanks to anxiety. Anyway we kind of spread apart but recently gotten really close again. She has helped me through this semester so much. She is so amazing, understanding, and perfect for me. she is my first and only love and well as sexual partner, and I have recently gotten curious to what is out there. So now I'm stuck in this postion where I either get back with her and try to see where we get or explore out there in the world? I need advice
u talk like she is the one so i dont see y u should see other ppl when u will be still think about ol girl while u are with this new chick who is trying to figure u out to make u her #1

^She (well, women in general) likes that attention and ego boost from being wanted by other guys.

basically.

girls try and play it off like they just want to make friends but for the most part, they enjoy someone thirsting after them even if they have no intention of doing something.

it's like guys "keeping their game sharp"

What if she says "I have a bf, but here's my # anyway"?

Then that means she's tired of him, he aint hittin it right, and she's DTF........right?

What if she says "I have a bf, but here's my # anyway"?

Then that means she's tired of him, he aint hittin it right, and she's DTF........right?

:lol: I know most dudes on here are going to say yes.

I wouldn't jump to that conclusion so quick. It could be a "I have a BF (aka this isn't going anywhere so don't get the wrong idea) but here's my # anyway (so we can be friends or in case I break up with the BF)?"

It could be though. I just don't think like that normally off the bat. Depends on the chick of course. A skeez is gonna be different than a respectable chick who actually wants to make male friends. Why would she tell you she has a BF if she wanted to smash?

^She (well, women in general) likes that attention and ego boost from being wanted by other guys.

exactly
not only attention. women love having back up plans. but if she admits to a boyfriend and STILLgives the number then he ain't doing something right and she wants to feel wanted and someone to chase her so she can feel special again. and may not even gi e up dude fir u. she just wants someone tongive her that mental stimulation and still be with her dude. (that's worst case scenario) either way stay away. don't be a home wrecker. always leads to disappointment

So should I man up and subside the curiosity?

Yambs ain't the end all be all, but I can understand sowing your wild oats, usually that's out the way before you fall in love, so I dunno. I will say though, when the one you love leaves it hurts like a *****. The yambs didn't cure that.

I have TOOOO many girls on my plate right now, and I really dont like it

Juggling 5-7 girls was cool when I was 21-22, but now its just too much work.

Plus the fact that I only rreeeeealllllly want one of the girls, shes ******g dope. BEAUTIFUL chocolate girl, really smart, funny, articulate. I met her in my psych class, and we hit it off on the first day, and have talked every day since then

Im thinking about kicking the rest of the curb before feelings are caught

Yambs ain't the end all be all, but I can understand sowing your wild oats, usually that's out the way before you fall in love, so I dunno. I will say though, when the one you love leaves it hurts like a *****. The yambs didn't cure that.
I feel like I might be selfish in wanting to go out and look for more, you know what I mean?

A lot of the time people assume their first love is the best love but that's not always the case.

That was your first and only sexual partner, and your first love.

It's ok to be curious, it's NORMAL. Especially at 21.

I have TOOOO many girls on my plate right now, and I really dont like it

Juggling 5-7 girls was cool when I was 21-22, but now its just too much work.

Plus the fact that I only rreeeeealllllly want one of the girls, shes ******g dope. BEAUTIFUL chocolate girl, really smart, funny, articulate. I met her in my psych class, and we hit it off on the first day, and have talked every day since then

Im thinking about kicking the rest of the curb before feelings are caught

Humblebrag.

A lot of the time people assume their first love is the best love but that's not always the case.

That was your first and only sexual partner, and your first love.

It's ok to be curious, it's NORMAL. Especially at 21.
QFT
this is the best advice. when I turned 21 I broke up with my first love. best decision ever. yea it hurt. but u don't realize how open your world becomes when u turn 21.
like sure u may of drank at an early age. but now u can get in to other places. older women can come at you take u out. younger women want u a bit more. world opens.

update: chick ended up texting me yesterday so I'm back in there 
nthat.gif

glad I didn't **** it up cause I was really feeling her..we're doing lunch on wednesday 
tongue.gif

QFT
this is the best advice. when I turned 21 I broke up with my first love. best decision ever. yea it hurt. but u don't realize how open your world becomes when u turn 21.
like sure u may of drank at an early age. but now u can get in to other places. older women can come at you take u out. younger women want u a bit more. world opens.
Yea I know what you mean, When I came back from spring break in Miami, I was amazed by how much more is out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom