TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
RT @CheefQueef: Allwild #ColgateBalls "@LuhTahShuh: Woke up, brushed my teeth, and immediately slid under the covers to suck his ****."

Anyone holler at Lisa Ann at the Miami DunkXchange today? :evil:

wj8mzr.jpg

Anyone holler at Lisa Ann at the Miami DunkXchange today?
devil.gif

wj8mzr.jpg
roll.gif
Dunk Xchange is fam, I was out there "back stage" I guess you can call it, was chopping up with her, she peeped a cuban sandwich on my IG and we just hit it off and gave her a copy of my solo mixtape...down to earth chick.

:rofl: Dunk Xchange is fam, I was out there "back stage" I guess you can call it, was chopping up with her, she peeped a cuban sandwich on my IG and we just hit it off and gave her a copy of my solo mixtape...down to earth chick.
Man, she is on my list if I ever came across her, my girl gotta give me a pass, that woman....

roll.gif
Dunk Xchange is fam, I was out there "back stage" I guess you can call it, was chopping up with her, she peeped a cuban sandwich on my IG and we just hit it off and gave her a copy of my solo mixtape...down to earth chick.
Man, she is on my list if I ever came across her, my girl gotta give me a pass, that woman....
Word. I think I'd probably take the approach like I had no idea who she was, and just spit some heavy game. God she's bad.

Yessir the food is good. They got margaritas for like $4. Take 55 south and get off at Bolingbrook (53). It's right there in view when you get off ramp. Take right and make left. I can't remember the location in VA. I went to Hampton years ago

I need some new action but I been too lazy to pursue any. I haven't been going out and I swear the only chicks I see when I'm driving are the ones walking.
Lemme know some spotsspots in hampton on where i should get some good eats and nice chill.spots cause im movin there thia fridayfriday and i wanna explore. Im 18 , young and ready, word to r.kelly.

so that funny feeling you get when you see an old bop/flip/jump doing flicks with pinky 
happy.gif
 oh kimmi you done came along way for giving it up to pay your verizon bill 

I will see ima try her I know how to get in contact with her, funny broad was in tears when she got laughed off the stage for having Popeyes flexing in her caboose but I see she feeling herself now and know her true calling

Last edited:
Word. I think I'd probably take the approach like I had no idea who she was, and just spit some heavy game. God she's bad.
I ain't even know who she was til my boy pointed out "yo that's Lisa Ann!" cuz I ain't know she was gon be there and her hair tied back made her look diff to me, but she baaaaad boy. If dudes wasn't acting all thirsty like they never seen a female before I probably woulda tried to see what the business is, but I'ma keep in contact with her
pimp.gif

I ain't even know who she was til my boy pointed out "yo that's Lisa Ann!" cuz I ain't know she was gon be there and her hair tied back made her look diff to me, but she baaaaad boy. If dudes wasn't acting all thirsty like they never seen a female before I probably woulda tried to see what the business is, but I'ma keep in contact with her :pimp:
I ain't even mad at you broham
I think playing "aloof" or actually not knowing who she is, guarantees the yambs in the future... One thing I have learn, the more you ignore them, the more they want to crack you because they are used to the thirsty ones
But it would have been hard as hell not to be thirsty around her
No Lie

young thunder... :pimp:

man... i dont know... resident yamb leader coming to the famb for some guidance...

WWTF IS GOING ON, YO?

I have been missing on all my attempts lately mayne... i know this is the luck of the draw...

but (and i know i shouldnt be doing this, and yet... i should)... i'm starting to reevaluate my game...

i've pulled several numbers in the past.... 3 months... and yet... my conversion percentage is abysmal...

i dont know what the hell is going on, man... even shorty bob w/ the wack text game flaked on me... tried telling her we was gonna hit a spot and grub, and got played to the left...

have me feeling like a i need a total game changing move... like when Ason Kidd became Jason Kidd... :lol: :lol:

Nothing wrong with smashing a slight pudge with a pretty face...always kept one on the team during the college days :lol:

They always understand what it is and never push for something more :pimp:

wouldn't eem trip on smashing one of those pretty big girls that aren't sloppy.

the rate I'm going, I'll have fat girls passing up on a meal .. :x

:lol: Been there. That's when you really start to re-evaluate. Thank god for that slump busting website POF (and when it goes cold on there - uh oh).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom