TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol smh...

Why do you guys care?

Do you not get vag of your own so you have to worry about what dude is doing...?

I try not to ponder about what other men are doing with their penis in my free time, Call me crazy...

Because he was asking for advice... true about after the movie, but he also said he doesn't like her attitude or something. So why spend more time with her if she is already for you..

lol smh...

Why do you guys care?

Do you not get vag of your own so you have to worry about what dude is doing...?

I try not to ponder about what other men are doing with their penis in my free time, Call me crazy...
I don't think they are stressing over it, more or less just saying he might have missed a layup instead of going for the three.

lol smh...

Why do you guys care?

What's the point of coming in here and posting this?
roll.gif
Dude is getting all hot and bothered over this thread. I don't get it.

lol smh...

Why do you guys care?

Calm down bruh

Lil man was asking for advise. You have younger cousins that come to you for your thoughts on a certain situations right?

Last edited:
lol smh...

Why do you guys care?

Trust I get plenty of vag.. even though I'm married we still smash on the regular

What's the point of coming in here and posting this? :rofl: Dude is getting all hot and bothered over this thread. I don't get it.

Calm down bruh

Lil man was asking for advise. You have younger cousins that come to you for your thoughts on a certain situations right?

Hot and bothered?

Calm down?

I'm laughing and clearly not angry.

it's 9-10 am your wondering if some pre-teen smashed last night.

I just think it's funny.

I don't see much advice being offered...

and I don't see why it's important for you to mentor someone on weather he "smashed" before, after or during a movie. Seems CRAZY irrelevant to me that he's got 3 people he's never met wondering about how, what when and where he smashed last night?

Dude, take a step back... And look and this situation lol

It's funny.

What's the point of coming in here and posting this?
roll.gif
Dude is getting all hot and bothered over this thread. I don't get it.
Calm down bruh

Hot and bothered?

Calm down?

I just think it's funny.

and I don't see why it's important for you to mentor someone on weather he "smashed" before, after or during a movie. Seems CRAZY irrelevant to me that he's got 3 people he's never met wondering about how, what when and where he smashed last night?

It's funny.
It's the thread about yambs, updates are common/appreciated in here.

Hot and bothered?

Calm down?

I just think it's funny.

It's funny.
Well...this thread features similar correspondence for the past what..320 pages or so. 

I think you need to take a step back and analyze the purpose of this thread, and most dudes talk about getting yambs with one another, that's just a natural guy thing to do. 

Hot and bothered?

Calm down?

I just think it's funny.

It's funny.
Pretty sure the thread was created for:
post questions, solutions, thoughts, theories, experiences, pictures...

i got this young chick i been talkin to... she's 19... and i'm 23...

feels awkward man.
laugh.gif
Perhaps.

Well...this thread features similar correspondence for the past what..320 pages or so. 

I think you need to take a step back and analyze the purpose of this thread, and most dudes talk about getting yambs with one another, that's just a natural guy thing to do. 

I said what felt, it's posted a page back... If you wanna read my opinion, it's there.

It's the thread about yambs, updates are common/appreciated in here.

Whole lotta yambs in here alright, lol.

If I posted pictures of girls I dated you would all **** your pants then shut up and listen to me, lol.

As cold as my posts may seem... I feel I'm making a legitimate point.

Man up, stop sweating the small ****.

Be confident, be yourself, be fun to be around. You don't even need to be incredibly handsome, if you do those 3 things your gonna get laid.

and I'm sorry, some of these posts and questions are just pointless.

I understand needing legitimate help, okay.

But some of this **** is just like... lol

And you guys entertain it instead of telling dude to shut up, smash away and carry on.

This doesn't even make sense...

U generally have to "hang out" with girls before you "smash". Listening to her nonsense for and hour isn't gonna kill you. I'm sure you'll forget all about it when your balls deep about to hit your vinegar strokes...

This isn't even a "real" problem, nonsense. At least your getting yambs unlike the majority of whiny little boys in this thread. You have nothing to complain about... Carry on, lol.

Unrelated to this quote cus at least he gets girls to hang out with him:

Half the time people post in this thread I feel like it's for their ego's or to try and look cool.

I wonder how many of these stories are ********... Probably at least 1/3.

It's one thing to joke around, post pics, tell funny stories, or ask short legit questions (I guess- although your in trouble if you rely on an internet thread to help you get girls) but most of you are post these soppy ***, unconfident, whining, insecure sob stories or just straight up pointless **** and you expect some type of legit results like it's gonna step up your game, lol.

Mostly I just see a bunch of people patting each other on the back, stroking each other's egos or people trying to act like they know wtf their talking about...

I didn't need any internet thread to get vagina when I was younger, like I assume most of you are. You shouldn't either...

MOST of you, not all, but most need to MAN the **** up.
If I posted pictures of girls I dated you would all **** your pants then shut up and listen to me, lol.

Be confident, be yourself, be fun to be around. You don't even need to be incredibly handsome, if you do those 3 things your gonna get laid.

And you guys entertain it instead of telling dude to shut up, smash away and carry on.
roll.gif

Dude like I said before... everything that u have posted has been said in this before from a visitor like yourself or the regulars in this thread. I mean this thread is 300+ pages so something has to be good to keep people posting in here. Not sure if u are trolling or not.

:lol:

sit down my mans.

its 11am and you talking about if you post girls you dated we would crap our pants. you're def trollin.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Dude like I said before... everything that u have posted has been said in this before from a visitor like yourself or the regulars in this thread. I mean this thread is 300+ pages so something has to be good to keep people posting in here. Not sure if u are trolling or not.

I'm not trolling at all.

Like I said, I check the forum from time to time.

I'm saying legitimately how I feel about what this thread has turned into, at least from what I have noticed.

I'm sorry but 'DecemberLove', talk about one of the lamest things I've ever seen. Cuts into BASKETBALL TIME?! What about YAMBS time? Some of you dudes...

Yeah cus that was my point of saying all this. It was a whole elaborate plan to say that and make myself look "cool".

lol

What quality of yambs you swimming in bro?
All of your posts have made you look the opposite of cool.

I'm swimming in the finest quality of yambs.

I'm sorry but 'DecemberLove', talk about one of the lamest things I've ever seen. Cuts into BASKETBALL TIME?! What about YAMBS time? Some of you dudes...

My thoughts exactly...

But at least he's actually in the yambs instead of whining about being too afraid to talk to "shorty" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom