TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to visit my cuz while during the summer a few yrs back while she stayed on the a&t campus ..I was very impressed by the quality of women greensboro has..there were even more at that huge *** mall they got there..I forget the name but that joint was huge & the outdoor shops/ resturants were pretty nice

i said it earlier in this thread the carolinas is a gold mine and they dont have stank attitudes too. yall see how after thunder cat told ole girl straight up her clam was smelling funky she was like alright we didnt you say that before and still wanted dude to jump back in . 

I went to visit my cuz while during the summer a few yrs back while she stayed on the a&t campus ..I was very impressed by the quality of women greensboro has..there were even more at that huge *** mall they got there..I forget the name but that joint was huge & the outdoor shops/ resturants were pretty nice

I loved hitting up Greensboro when I was at Central. Every trip to Greensboro was a success, can't lose with the choices offered around there :pimp:

Oh yeah, four seasons got em 

pimp.gif

Must be talking about friendly shopping center.

Greensboro loaded with women though...even outside the college crowd you still good ...and I'm not even gonna talk about A&T homecoming :smh: it ain't Howard's but it holds it own

Edit: oh thought you was talking about friendly when you mentioned restaurants and outdoor shops cause it's mad spread out over there....4 seasons is :pimp: ...bad women always in there

Last edited:
famb... i messed up man... :smh: :smh:

coming home from the gym on the motorcycle, i see a HOOD RAT... i'm talking inked up like the subway from Harlem. girlie had on some spanding shorts and spandex bra, all black. (kinda like workout gear), only i knew she wasnt coming from working out.

How? cuz i just know famb. she was out somewhere. the kind of chick that wears stuff like that to walmart. :x

that mass was calling me. its dark, i'm in the motorcycle, and i see her jumping out of the passenger, while her trailer trash, hood rat, FAT (had to be 3hunna) homegirl hops out the driver. I raise up the visor and say "hello sweetheart" to the massful one.

she just smiles...

me: come over here and talk to me real quick (i pull the bike to the spot in front of them. she walks over and i see the mass in full effect. her homegirl was kinda playing in the cut )
me: how you doing, girlie? where you from? i never seen you around here.
her: oh, i'm from mckinney.
me: aight then. so you're a dallas chick?
her: lol. yeah

*name exchange, small banter*

FAT FRIEND (attempt to block): girl, you got the key to the house? let me have it.

me: i'm sorry. i didnt even introduce myself. i'm over here trying to holla at your friend and was rude to you. what's your name?

fat friend: ummm hmmmm..

me: you sound like you're ready to go. do you mind if i talk with your friend for a little bit. i'll keep her safe, so you can go inside of you want.

fat friend: *laughs in shock, either cuz i was so blunt about her trying to throw shade, or was surprised i spoke to her* nah, i'm good...*fat friends stands there the entire time after this*

her: you better get out of the road before them cops come give you a ticket. (cop passe by)
me: come on, sweetheart. they have to catch me first. plus, he see i'm over here trying to holla at a cutie. he's not going to try and throw salt in my game.
her: lol. aight then.
me: well look, your homey over there looks like she's ready to go, so lets exchange numbers so we can keep choppin it up.
her: sure.

*get her number and text her my name*

THIS IS WHERE I MESSED UP.

me: what's my name? i bet you forgot.
her: fontaine
me: hmmmm... i forgot yours.
her: *smacks* that's not right. yambisha
me: girl, i'm just playing. i had to quiz you and make sure you got mine.
her: lol. okay then.
me: well, look, i gotta go to work tomorrow, so i wont hit you up tonight.
her: yeah, me too
me: but we gonna chop it up though... talk about kicking it, get together,[COLOR=#red] go on a date,[/COLOR] grown up stuff.
her: alright then.

famb... i've noticed EVERY time i say something about either a. a date or b. calling them pretty, i NEVER close the deal... i've seen that thru trial and error, any asking to go spend money on them or calling them pretty never really works.

dont get me wrong. i love going out and kicking it with a yamb. hood rat or not, i like to go to cheap places and eat... and my money aineem really hurting so its a win win (nothing over $30 until you become a corner chick).

but i MESSED that one up... she was a straight up HOOD BOOGER... like, i wouldnt be surprised if she shot a *****....

thought about it and just deleted the number... if she wants to hit me, she'll hit me... otherwise, i'm not eem gonna try and pursue that one... chalked it up as an L...

yambs would have been easy cuz she stays in the apartments across the street. that's walking distance yambs, yo.

:smh:

famb... i messed up man...
mean.gif
mean.gif

coming home from the gym on the motorcycle, i see a HOOD RAT... i'm talking inked up like the subway from Harlem. girlie had on some spanding shorts and spandex bra, all black. (kinda like workout gear), only i knew she wasnt coming from working out.

How? cuz i just know famb. she was out somewhere. the kind of chick that wears stuff like that to walmart.
sick.gif

that mass was calling me. its dark, i'm in the motorcycle, and i see her jumping out of the passenger, while her trailer trash, hood rat, FAT (had to be 3hunna) homegirl hops out the driver. I raise up the visor and say "hello sweetheart" to the massful one.

she just smiles...

me: come over here and talk to me real quick (i pull the bike to the spot in front of them. she walks over and i see the mass in full effect. her homegirl was kinda playing in the cut )
me: how you doing, girlie? where you from? i never seen you around here.
her: oh, i'm from mckinney.
me: aight then. so you're a dallas chick?
her: lol. yeah

*name exchange, small banter*

FAT FRIEND (attempt to block): girl, you got the key to the house? let me have it.

me: i'm sorry. i didnt even introduce myself. i'm over here trying to holla at your friend and was rude to you. what's your name?

fat friend: ummm hmmmm..

me: you sound like you're ready to go. do you mind if i talk with your friend for a little bit. i'll keep her safe, so you can go inside of you want.

fat friend: *laughs in shock, either cuz i was so blunt about her trying to throw shade, or was surprised i spoke to her* nah, i'm good...*fat friends stands there the entire time after this*

her: you better get out of the road before them cops come give you a ticket. (cop passe by)
me: come on, sweetheart. they have to catch me first. plus, he see i'm over here trying to holla at a cutie. he's not going to try and throw salt in my game.
her: lol. aight then.
me: well look, your homey over there looks like she's ready to go, so lets exchange numbers so we can keep choppin it up.
her: sure.

*get her number and text her my name*

THIS IS WHERE I MESSED UP.

me: what's my name? i bet you forgot.
her: fontaine
me: hmmmm... i forgot yours.
her: *smacks* that's not right. yambisha
me: girl, i'm just playing. i had to quiz you and make sure you got mine.
her: lol. okay then.
me: well, look, i gotta go to work tomorrow, so i wont hit you up tonight.
her: yeah, me too
me: but we gonna chop it up though... talk about kicking it, get together, go on a date, grown up stuff.
her: alright then.

famb... i've noticed EVERY time i say something about either a. a date or b. calling them pretty, i NEVER close the deal... i've seen that thru trial and error, any asking to go spend money on them or calling them pretty never really works.

dont get me wrong. i love going out and kicking it with a yamb. hood rat or not, i like to go to cheap places and eat... and my money aineem really hurting so its a win win (nothing over $30 until you become a corner chick).

but i MESSED that one up... she was a straight up HOOD BOOGER... like, i wouldnt be surprised if she shot a *****....

thought about it and just deleted the number... if she wants to hit me, she'll hit me... otherwise, i'm not eem gonna try and pursue that one... chalked it up as an L...

yambs would have been easy cuz she stays in the apartments across the street. that's walking distance yambs, yo.

mean.gif
She'll think you're trying to be serious about her.....

Hopefully lots of reduced contact will set you up for attempt 2

Yeah you don't wanna pursue a married chick. If she's doing all the pursuing though...

I know a couple dudes who's chicks want it multiple times a day, everyday. they just tell them they're tired (which they really are) after a while. Once a day is about the right pace for me though, so i'd be cool with it. Just hope she's a good girl who's high sex won't take her astray.
Morning and evening, besides that how do you have time to get it in when you have a job.
Moral of the story. Don't be that clingy desperate dude. **** never works out. Mind your own and if shorty is feeling you she'll let you know somehow
You would be amazed how many dudes still don't know this lesson.  They just put on the Duke full court press when they see chicks.
What a b**** n**** for mentioning other girls you've smashed in front of another girl.
I know right, I see the ****blocking runs deep with your boy.
shorty staying with me for the weekend. after a great night out with her and her fam... she woke up and checked my phone while i was sleep.

I might be the only person that doesn't like morning yambs..esp if I got some the night before...I need my energy

I love morning yambs...
pimp.gif

Man lunch time yambs, afternoon, middle of the night, it don't even matter I'm ready. 

I love morning yambs...
pimp.gif

Man lunch time yambs, afternoon, middle of the night, it don't even matter I'm ready. 
lunch time yambs >>>>>>

sneaking off in the middle of the day to tax that rump....

that is my favorite time... but I only did it in college.

I'm hoping I can find a corporate yamb in downtown Dallas so we can slide to my spot once a week for lunch and have at it...

my body is ready. :pimp:

Man I'd love lunctime yambs. Already got spots picked out. And I have messed with a chick that sat in the trap before, she was a really nice person, college chick, just knew how to get it.

So there was this girl... i was really digging her, and she was digging me, and we had hung out a few times, but she didnt make any moves cause she though my best friend, who is a girl, was actually my girl lol.. anyways by the time she figures that out summer was moving by fast.. We hung out a few times more, and still nothing happens.. But just the other night, the night before she leaves to visit her family out of state for 2 weeks, we were able to chill, and god damn were those the best yambs of my life.. she was doming me up literally an hour before she had to leave to head to the airport :\ well anyways, after I left, all I could think about was the next time I'd be able to see her.. Its weird too, because I'm not really a superstitious dreamer type, but before we really even chilled, I had this dream about her, and It was possibly one of the best dreams I ever had, and since I woke up from that dream a month ago, I havent been able to stop thinking about her. Yesterday, a friend broke the news to me that she wasnt coming back home, and some family stuff popped up, so she needed to stay back with her family... Gotta say im pretty upset, I know it wasnt anything serious but man was she cool, and I was really looking forward to things ahead with her.. Oh well, I mean atleast i got to spend her last night with her >D :D :\

Last edited:
Welp finally will check out San Antoine this week hopefully I get my a duvy type Mexican broad or a military freak out on day 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom