TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Sweet Jesus. All of the Bobitto's are ridiculous. Whoever has been designing Forces for the past few years needs to step aside and let this man take control.

Must. Have. Them. All.
P - F U N K​

anybody know what the retail/availability is going to be on the bobbito highs?

and somebody buy those Taiwans...I dont want to have to end up buying them my pockets cant handle it :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMAMFAM

thanks J docs for the good words on them. Anyone on the team want these? i want someone that can appreciate them to have em'
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

wheat bobs copped X2

one for winter
one for summer
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

Wish they where mids though! i dont really mess with highs
Now the question is is to have had and lost Better than not having at all?

these are much easier to find than flax mids
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

^^^yea because there releasing these, flax mids have already been released and theres no reason to retro it
TEAM-AF-ONE

anyone have any info about Flight Club Tokyo? anyone have an idea what kinda AF1s they're gonna have?

ps. anyone with DS Crimson AF1s size 8.5 - i got a pretty penny for you.

bump... and bonus:

wheatsux0.jpg
TEAM-AF-ONEit could be fatal wait til del come back out and act out emotions in oakland blackouts

Man I need to know how much these wheat highs gonna go for cause imma need someone to hook a dude up cause I haven't seen the lo's in miami so I doubt anyone will get the wheat highs. If someone when they release can hook a dude up I will pay for shipping ans shoot u some extra dough for ur troubles.

i heard the wheats highs are releasing around december and the red bobs and blue bobs are november
TEAM-AF-ONE

Wheat Highs are beautiful. I see that Nike/Bobbito used the stitched swoosh at the toe instead of using the new lacelocks, which are horrible IMO.
Lemme know if you got any cool Forces in a 10.5. Thanks.

Quote:
one for summer
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

you have a point silverswoosh, maybe I'll stick to only one. Lightens the burden on my wallet too, or I could spend it on something else :wink:
wink.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts

Quote:
anyone have any info about Flight Club Tokyo? anyone have an idea what kinda AF1s they're gonna have?

my bad. i should have talked to my boy more recently. Flight Club Tokyo opened today and it sucks. small inventory and everything is super overpriced.

loving the bobbitos but i hate godddamned logos!!!!!! totally ruins it for me. but ill still scoop up a pair of the reds if i can

Quote:
sz12 do exists in ivory snakes, 3m snakes, wheat lows, atmos lows
You'll never work well with our group, not with the faults we found
So we fixed you with cement golashes and no one can save you now
Two Loves: Hicks & Kicks

Bobbitos [Juelz] One word to describe them Spectacular.YES![/Juelz] Here's my contribution UNDSed my Hiroshis

" I Only Fear GOD, Know The Weapons Of The Weak, The Weakness Of The Heart And Never Fall Asleep..... "

Wanted In A Sz 9.5 Or 10:
Black/Red Jordan 1 or Black Toes
White/Red/Black Jordan 2
Black/Red Jordan 5
Raptor Jordan 7
Black/Red Jordan 12

^ those are hot :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts

Hope everyone's day has been going fine so far. MF, dope wheats. I can never get tired of looking at those. Here's a picture of mine from the last TAF1 thread . . .

I can keep these on ice now since those Wheat Hi's are dropping.
:D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

Back
Top Bottom