ok,we've seen these...
http://i.ebayimg.com/16/!BVFmGOgB2k~%24(KGrH****i0EjlLmV1mnBKQuOMBYJg~~_1.JPG

but have you seen THESE?????...........
unreleased nike brazil sample (supposedly)... i wouldnt spend that much though
!BU46HDg!2k~%24(KGrHgoH-D8EjlLlyV52BKP)vPH1B!~~_1.JPG

!BU46QQQB2k~%24(KGrHgoH-DcEkJw1)bDiBKP)w80i+!~~_1.JPG

!BU46Rz!BGk~%24(KGrHgoH-DkEjlLly2R-BKP))M4,kQ~~_1.JPG

!BU46IcgBmk~%24(KGrHgoH-CYEjlLlq68ZBKP)vdtKtQ~~_1.JPG

they look fake for some reason. i don't like the fuzzy. i like the colors. i don't like the contrast stitching on the swoosh. i don't like the 2color highlight on the "AIR" and line on the heel of the midsole. make it all leather, make the midsole all white, take away contrast stitching andadd a gum sole
pimp.gif

Those red canvas Forces are straight heat!!! Better than the Slam Jams. Only red Forces I have are the low top Sheeds and 2008 Armed Forces.

Thanks to my brother in law in the Navy stationed in Kailua, HI for getting me these. Had to pick it up in Hawaii myself.
9f7265d309705996952695a5da9f0f2f4bd316fc.pjpg

Originally Posted by G to tha T

Originally Posted by Cidetrax

How many of the AF1 voted in the top 100 Air Force video on 1thology do you all own? I think I got like 15 of them.
I only got 4.

I think I have 16, although the top 100 is a very shaky list in my opinion. Udi from Training Camp should be banned from wearing or talking about AF1s. Thelist would have been soooo much doper if he had shut up and let Clark make more of the decisions. Calling stitched swooshes fake? SMH.

Cidetrax,

Ill stuff. A lot of AF1's you don't see very often.

eek.gif
at some of the samples posted in the past few pages.

I've been trying to chill on spending, but I do have one new pickup. I'll try to post it in the next couple days.

Those red canvas Forces are straight heat!!! Better than the Slam Jams. Only red Forces I have are the low top Sheeds and 2008 Armed Forces.

Thanks to my brother in law in the Navy stationed in Kailua, HI for getting me these. Had to pick it up in Hawaii myself.
9f7265d309705996952695a5da9f0f2f4bd316fc.pjpg

pimp.gif
I wore mine today. Leather is really great on them.

those first sample would be nice but they look like the missing the bottom part of the sole

I found a pair of White Gum Soles from 2002 at my local Mom and Pop shop for $60 but they only had a Sz 7.5.
mad.gif

ROOKEE13 - Man, I regret not getting those graphites. I was actually in Japan when those released as a GR.

co.jp's

af6260f38d7fa99a91b60fac29fe3472437a2349.pjpg

Originally Posted by ThaPeoplesChamp

ok,we've seen these...

http://i.ebayimg.com/16/!BVFmGOgB2k~%24(KGrH****i0EjlLmV1mnBKQuOMBYJg~~_1.JPG

but have you seen THESE?????...........

unreleased nike brazil sample (supposedly)... i wouldnt spend that much though

!BU46HDg!2k~%24(KGrHgoH-D8EjlLlyV52BKP)vPH1B!~~_1.JPG

!BU46QQQB2k~%24(KGrHgoH-DcEkJw1)bDiBKP)w80i+!~~_1.JPG

!BU46Rz!BGk~%24(KGrHgoH-DkEjlLly2R-BKP))M4,kQ~~_1.JPG

!BU46IcgBmk~%24(KGrHgoH-CYEjlLlq68ZBKP)vdtKtQ~~_1.JPG

i was really hoping these dropped, btw got them jones beach jointz on the way, should be here Tuesday/Wednesday

Originally Posted by prymone

ANY1 HAVE A TYPED OUT LIST OF THE TOP 100?
NOT THE VIDEO
I don't think the actual complete list was ever published. But if anyone wants to debate on which ones should have been or not have been onit, let's start it. The list does not include any mids or jewels. The '96 patents are not on there and very few JDs which had some of the best makeups.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

One of the few I rarely see posted. "I Believe" AF1
d1c26f33d97df9d89c06a9a29e54d262aa2a4cc5.pjpg
The one that got away
mad.gif
same way i feel.
i remember when these hit outlets the same time as acorns. i grabbed 2 pairs of the acorns from an outlet in AZ but they didn't have my size in the ibelieve's, and next thing you know they were gone
mad.gif
never botheredtrying to get a pair after that, knowing they would never have the $60 price tag ever again
tired.gif

what ever happened to the re-release of top AF1 voted by the public? I think purple high and uenos were voted in NYC and Baltimore?

Back
Top Bottom