..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

i dont usually post in here tho i always stop in and check it out, i havent copped many af1's lately but i kinda went into beast mode fore these so ifigured id post.....very clean and simple just how i like them...how u guys feel about them

368328565.jpg

Originally Posted by ThaPeoplesChamp

anyone into OLDER gr's?
im starting to pick up alotta
cheaper 03-06 grs because they're
not OGS and they're not the HOTTEST NEW %!%
so noone wants em.
lol the bastard middle child.

like those wht-blk sole (bmore?) hi tops...
those navy-stealth suede mids
grey-blk suede lows
ugh what else,oh man
those 4th of july's in 04
Two of my favorite GRs.
7a816c3c739c9c64abee28927864dfa02dc1db59.pjpg

fbe1683b71929666ace04fa92d9cb6ccffdd56f6.pjpg

?uestion to all... Did this happen to anyones Ice Cubes?

I had silica gel packs all in the box, and still this.....Is this just what happens over time?

I knew that eventually some dis coloring would come, but so much? any help?

Team Ack Right,

Sea Glow is your friend. Just search this topic for "sea glow" and instructions for fixing yellowed midsoles/soles will pop up. You can even use iton white midsoles.

Team AF1-One,

Thanks to everyone who congratulated me on the purple highs. I've wanted these for a long time. One of the few AF1s that was left on my "MostWanted" list.

here's my 2 cents on silica packets.
they are supposed to absorb the moisture around them to keep their surrounding area dry right? what is happening is the AIR is oxidizing the rubber. just asair will rust bare metal. you don't need water/moisture for that to happen. the air does it over time, not necessarily moisture. so i don't thinksilica gel packets do much for clear rubber.

sucks that that happened though team ack right. but yeah try some seaglow, that's the only way of reversing the yellowing now on those.

jvhoop22 wrote:
Team Ack Right,

Sea Glow is your friend. Just search this topic for "sea glow" and instructions for fixing yellowed midsoles/soles will pop up. You can even use it on white midsoles.

Team AF1-One,

Thanks to everyone who congratulated me on the purple highs. I've wanted these for a long time. One of the few AF1s that was left on my "Most Wanted" list.

^^^^^^ thank you sir. Sweet I hope it comes through, was alittle sketchy because it was the mid sole and not the bottoms. crossing my fingers
smile.gif

plus the heat down here in Texas is no f-ing joke..... It was 104 degrees today. sucks

i think those 09 all stars are fake,

my pair just came today they came in a black box, and the laces werent blue.

what was weird to me though was the tag had 08 on it...

hey guys, what are fair prices for:

1. DS Mushrooms without OG Box
2. DS JD Stealth/Black-White with OG Box
3. DS Untaiwans without OG Box

thanks for your help

Originally Posted by gldcst

hey guys, what are fair prices for:

1. DS Mushrooms without OG Box
2. DS JD Stealth/Black-White with OG Box
3. DS Untaiwans without OG Box

thanks for your help
if all flawless and no yellowing...
shrooms 300-350
stealth 180-220
untaiwans 300-400

i wouldn't pay 400 for untaiwans... DS taiwans with no box go for about $400.

i would pay $300 top for some DS untaiwans.

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

jvhoop22 wrote:
Team Ack Right,

Sea Glow is your friend. Just search this topic for "sea glow" and instructions for fixing yellowed midsoles/soles will pop up. You can even use it on white midsoles.

Team AF1-One,

Thanks to everyone who congratulated me on the purple highs. I've wanted these for a long time. One of the few AF1s that was left on my "Most Wanted" list.

^^^^^^ thank you sir. Sweet I hope it comes through, was alittle sketchy because it was the mid sole and not the bottoms. crossing my fingers
smile.gif

plus the heat down here in Texas is no f-ing joke..... It was 104 degrees today. sucks

post result. i wanna see how it turns out.

Back
Top Bottom