..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

too bad they don't use material like this anymore (not mine):

chito42jp-img600x450-1245839927oemv6v97091.jpg

Hey guys, can I get a price check on the following items..
-WHEAT
-ATMOS
-COURIR
-LINEN
-3M SNAKE
-COCOA
..for size nine, except the Courirs since they don't come
in that size for whatever reason, and they would be DS
or VNDS. Thank-you, appreciate it.

Point me elsewhere to where i can find this information. I searched.

How do I go about having a bespoke AF1? Is it invitational only? how can I apply?

Thanks for the info.

solistik wrote:
-WHEAT
-ATMOS
-COURIR
-LINEN
-3M SNAKE
-COCOA

oh,so you BACK now? lol i member when
we used to talk about forces way back when and u said u QUIT...lol
didnt you have ALL these anyways?

EMoney: NICE! is that all your stuff or a portion? somethin tells me a few are missing.

p.s

he did have all those back in the day and i'm still angry that i never bought his courirs and htm wovens when i had the chance. that was some really goodstuff in that selling post he made back in the day.

i would really love extra pairs of linen and atmos forces.

Originally Posted by ThaPeoplesChamp

solistik wrote:
-WHEAT
-ATMOS
-COURIR
-LINEN
-3M SNAKE
-COCOA

oh,so you BACK now? lol i member when
we used to talk about forces way back when and u said u QUIT...lol
didnt you have ALL these anyways?

Like Kevin said, I did have all of these minus the Cocoas. And a few
years removed, now that the hype on shoes have somewhat died
down I'm trying to repurchase some kicks that I just cannot live w/
out and these are the shoes I need/want AF1 wise. So how much
am I looking to spend on these joints these days? Also, if anyone is
looking to move these shoes in the condition and size I stated be-
fore or knows where I could find these shoes please PM me. Thanks
in advance, it'll be truly appreciated.

I SOLD A SIZE 9 VNDS 3M SNAKE FOR 190 IN JANUARY AND A 9.5 DS FOR 220 LIKE 2 MONTHS AGO IF THAT HELPS

solistik,

Daily to weekly combing of napsize, ebay, yahoo.jp and this thread should get you all of those sneakers in no time, minus possibly Courirs and Cocoa Snakes (ifyou are looking for the OGs). Basically everything on your list will range from around $250-$400 minus OG Cocoas (I'd say $450 and up) and 3M snakes ($200average as prym just said). Good luck with your search! It would be cool if you posted your pickups as you start obtaining pairs.

I think OG Cocoa's have really crashed and burned in price from personal experience. A few years ago DS pairs would always be listed on the various sitesfor $800 and up, now days I cant even sell my pair for little over $300. I've taken my eye off AF1's since I don't collect anymore but the rest,other than maybe courirs can be purchased for $300 and under, prices have really dropped from what I have been seeing lately.

paul! hope all is well with you. i agree about the prices dropping for shoes in general. i've actually been buying more stuff because of it. probably posta af1 pick-up pic in a week or so when stuff comes in.

There was a DS pair of OGCocoa that went for under 200 I believe on ebay and it wasn't even badly advertised. Courir still do go for money though.

Paul,

It's good to see you post. You and kev are probably right. I haven't bought a pair of AF1's in a while, so my numbers are probably off. It sucksthat I'm trying to save money/downsize in a buyer's market when I could probably purchase a lot of stuff on my wanted list for cheap.

holy... whats so special bout them courirs? they look like a normal pair almost

Originally Posted by skep

holy... whats so special bout them courirs? they look like a normal pair almost

the leather is good. the colorblocking is on the money. it's pretty much a perfect shoe. that being said, i think they're over-hyped even though i owna pair. i'd choose some obsidian or ivory snakes over the courirs.

most people love the courirs because of the leather,colorway & gum sole its a perfect combo but there way over hyped so prices are really crazy for them

Back
Top Bottom