..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

erv those came out good man! i'd take them but i already have some black/neutral grey canvas from '01 that looks exactly the same. let dallas have them, he double posted so he must really want them
laugh.gif

also,
Originally Posted by m tr4nch

i was thinking of re-painting them, and possibly doing the whitening gel for the midsoles. but then again they are vintage and they would lose a little bit of that element. what's your guys opinion?

nerd.gif

iPhone double post
eyes.gif
. I like them though. Plus I just got scammed on ISSfor 50 bucks for a pair of VVDS Obsidian Lows
smh.gif
Dude got banned and never replied to me.
Erv- Thanks man
wink.gif

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

iPhone double post
eyes.gif
. I like them though. Plus I just got scammed on ISS for 50 bucks for a pair of VVDS Obsidian Lows
smh.gif
Erv- Thanks man
wink.gif

haha jk bro. getting scammed definitely sucks though
tired.gif

Matt- Thank you sir.

Dallas- No problem man. Was planning and donating them but thought a fellow NTer would want them. Sorry to hear about being scammed.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by jose23mex

Gotta Love the White on White High tops!
pimp.gif

I should have stocked up on these when I had the chance. Impossible to find in my size now...
smh.gif
there's a small chance
know a store that still has lows and some highs, scattered sizes, I think 03-04
thats where my white/white lows came from, bought them 2 months ago

iPhone double post
eyes.gif
. I like them though. Plus I just got scammed on ISS for 50 bucks for a pair of VVDS Obsidian Lows
smh.gif
Erv- Thanks man
wink.gif

damn people are scamming for $50? whats the point? times are tough i guess...

Don't know what these are called but got them in 05.

Those are the QS Miami Dolphin Woven AF1s. Red/Wht and Blk/Gry were the Jamaican GRs and they released the blk/grn Jamaicans Dolphins and Beantowns as QS.

^^^ I know right.
laugh.gif
he had alright feedback too man. All to waste over a 50 piece
smh.gif

You sent him cash? If it was through your CC/paypal, just contest it and get your money back.

Originally Posted by ten2eleven

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Don't know what these are called but got them in 05.

Those are the QS Miami Dolphin Woven AF1s. Red/Wht and Blk/Gry were the Jamaican GRs and they released the blk/grn Jamaicans, Dolphins and Beantowns as QS.
Aren't these the Miami one?

My bad, you are right. I have no clue what yours are.

Actually.... .... do they have the little dancing men with the drums on the front? They could be part of the Jamaican pack.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

^^^ I know right.
laugh.gif
he had alright feedback too man. All to waste over a 50 piece
smh.gif

You sent him cash? If it was through your CC/paypal, just contest it and get your money back.
I payed through Paypal but as a gift.

Here's the pic of the 3m's and also the Premier's I picked up today.

The 3M's were $32 bucks with the holiday coupon, and the Premiers were retail.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I payed through Paypal but as a gift.
sounds about right
laugh.gif

sorry for your loss tho, online scammers piss me off as well
don't mind scammers in person tho
happy.gif

It was only 50 bucks so whatever. My man Erv is holding me down though. It wasn't the fact that it was 50 bucks but the fact that I wanted those Columbiajoints. Or obsidian blues whatever they call them nowadays. Obsidian blue shoe with Columbia blue swoosh. White midsole and Columbia blue sole came out in 03 Ithink. Been wanting them since I was in 7th grade.

It was only 50 bucks so whatever. My man Erv is holding me down though. It wasn't the fact that it was 50 bucks but the fact that I wanted those Columbia joints. Or obsidian blues whatever they call them nowadays. Obsidian blue shoe with Columbia blue swoosh. White midsole and Columbia blue sole came out in 03 I think. Been wanting them since I was in 7th grade.

ooooh that was what you got scammed for?? i remember seeing them on there and then thinking "nahh i already got 2 other pairs"
laugh.gif
good thing i didn't go for them. obsidian/columbia's were probably thelast decent af1 to release before everything went to crap. release date was october 5th 2002. don't ask how i remember (i was super excited to go get them
smile.gif
).

fyi, there are 2 versions

they have an urban acct cheap version
and what I'm assuming is the quickstrike "supreme" version, and they look pretty much identical.
saw the cheaper pair in an urban store and was disgusted at the quality, then realized it's probably not the right pair but very very very close

Back
Top Bottom