..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Sorry guys I didn't get back to you last night on the BHM's. Michael Johnson from Nike presented Barkley and Kenny Johnson with the shoes and a jacket that matches. Shoes looked good not feeling the letterman style jacket though. No screen shot of either was not thinking.

Icedweebz those 3M's are at the outlets Castle Rock still has a bunch on the hash wall but they are still around $125. The number 303-688- 3013 they take phone orders I think. Let me know if you need help.

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

A pair of Campers in size 9 just went up on Napsize for $115!?!? A deal IMO! Wish it were my size......
damn you Napsize....
mad.gif

2me4e48.jpg

2 ids + blackouts
I thought the blackout-@$! looking pair would have less silver in the material
laugh.gif
, oh well, I'll just beat them into submission like I did my blackouts.
the other ones are replicas of the sheeds, but that weird patent leather material they use comes out looking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wanna do a red/black pair for all my bulls new era fitteds I have
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

weekend is here! so here are better pics of my untaiwans! going to unDS them in the next 2 weeks!

4334425250_a799f3f2e4_b.jpg

4334425888_9a683fa8f5.jpg
4334426500_9c9736f86c.jpg

such crispy clean lines...

Originally Posted by donjuan513

The Workboot AF1 released this past Weds at Nike Sportswear stores. Nike Sportswear stores supposedly only got size 9-13. We got in about 5 pairs, 10-11.5 at my shop yesterday, retail is $175. Good thing I didn't wait on the shop for my 8.5 or else I would have been SOL. I'll probably snap a pic with them on, they're pretty much incredible.

houstonsk the navy's were too big, I'm normally a 9 and I couldn't fit them with 2 pairs of socks so I sent them back.

Pretty incredible to say the least. Just dropped at TrueSole (SF) and these pics do not do them justice. I absolutely love my pair! I did switch them w/ the alternate "Un-Gucci" laces that come with them, too. Can't wait to cop the navy and black colorways.

And with pants.............

Those work boots are
pimp.gif

New pickups

DJ primo

LUXs
Before

After
pimp.gif

my dude messed up on one part

99 Navys

some 1989s, thanks Tyler.

And these

AF1 Hyperstrike 2009s. Never seen these before besides those 2 pics ive seen on blogs.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I wanna do a red/black pair for all my bulls new era fitteds I have
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Been thinking that since day one.. I want a red/blk pair cause I cant find the red/blk pair thats like the cones..

Reg,
pimp.gif
on the pick ups.. specially the 89s and 99s..

Reg, where'd you get those 99 Navys? I think I know where but just confirm it for me. are they 10.5? If so I regret not pulling the trigger on them. Very dope pickup sir
pimp.gif

nice pickups houston
i was watching the 99 navy's. such nice leather
pimp.gif
for just $72+ shipping if i'm not mistaken.
i decided to pass last minute because i almost ALWAYS regret copping 9.5 lows because they hurt my fat wide feet.
it was another hurting moment I wished I had narrow feet.

r3k4hsttub- those are from skit aren't they
happy.gif
pimp.gif

houstonsnk- nice 99's
pimp.gif

those boot looking highs look pretty damn good. that leather midsole might be a deal breaker though. if i can get a deal i can't pass up then i might go for them. otherwise nike can shove that $175 price tag... rather spend that on some old gems.

Originally Posted by p5jay2

nice pickups houston
i was watching the 99 navy's. such nice leather
pimp.gif
for just $72+ shipping if i'm not mistaken.
i decided to pass last minute because i almost ALWAYS regret copping 9.5 lows because they hurt my fat wide feet.
it was another hurting moment I wished I had narrow feet.
haha, I love them. I thought they would look worst. Turned out pretty good.

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

ten2eleven- Where you at bro? Get at me man. I want to thank you for those black and gray joints you gave me. I wear them everyday. So underrated imo the leather doesn't crease that bad.
I am here lurkin. Welcome back. Glad your putting those shoes to use and nice pick up on those F&F Stash.

To many to name but Great pick ups everyone.

Them brown highs look hot when worn! Looking.g forward to the bhm release. What type of release r they usually?

By the way I found out today that the patent low all stars might be general release. Was finally able to get info on getting all four pairs at retail price.

Back
Top Bottom