TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Those mids are def fake. I used to study tags from the early to mid 2000 era and those are not real.

Also, those Mushrooms are awesome!

Those mids are def fake. I used to study tags from the early to mid 2000 era and those are not real.

Also, those Mushrooms are awesome!

Mids are fake like 1978S stated the tags are a dead giveaway. Nice mushrooms my pair is beyond beat.

Mids are fake like 1978S stated the tags are a dead giveaway. Nice mushrooms my pair is beyond beat.

I can't support fakes, but I'll tell you this - if Nike released those tomorrow, they'd be the nicest mid release in a long time!

Hope you didn't pay too much, Mr. Co. Maybe you can get your money back - if not, you just take the L. As I've said before, if the price is cheap, I don't mind taking some risks on pairs where you can't tell the condition, or that may be fakes, etc. Over time, if you win a few of those deals it makes up for the losses.

I can't support fakes, but I'll tell you this - if Nike released those tomorrow, they'd be the nicest mid release in a long time!

Hope you didn't pay too much, Mr. Co. Maybe you can get your money back - if not, you just take the L. As I've said before, if the price is cheap, I don't mind taking some risks on pairs where you can't tell the condition, or that may be fakes, etc. Over time, if you win a few of those deals it makes up for the losses.

didnt pay much and i also knew it was a shot in the dark to begin with.

it wasnt TOO obvious cause it had people on here stumped for a minute. even for fakes they are 100% better quality than the junk nike is producing today

Nice USAs B 

didnt pay much and i also knew it was a shot in the dark to begin with.

it wasnt TOO obvious cause it had people on here stumped for a minute. even for fakes they are 100% better quality than the junk nike is producing today

Nice USAs B 

The only thing that made me think those were fake were the tag.  The shape is pretty on point.  I didn't remember that colorway either though

I'd rock those fakes with pride if you are too lazy to get your money back.  Its just an air force 1, completely different situation that a fake jordan or something

The only thing that made me think those were fake were the tag.  The shape is pretty on point.  I didn't remember that colorway either though

I'd rock those fakes with pride if you are too lazy to get your money back.  Its just an air force 1, completely different situation that a fake jordan or something

Definitely fake, but like nadel said, no reason not to wear them. The colour actually isn't bad, and it looks like they are decent quality as well. Its still a shoe, after all.... Hopefully it doesn't fall apart when you put it on your foot! You can probably convince some less-knowledgeable folk that its some super exclusive @#!! while you're at it.

Got the day off tomorrow - plan on snapping some pics. Been a while since I pulled out a lot of my pairs. I can hear the cries of neglect coming from my closet.

Definitely fake, but like nadel said, no reason not to wear them. The colour actually isn't bad, and it looks like they are decent quality as well. Its still a shoe, after all.... Hopefully it doesn't fall apart when you put it on your foot! You can probably convince some less-knowledgeable folk that its some super exclusive @#!! while you're at it.

Got the day off tomorrow - plan on snapping some pics. Been a while since I pulled out a lot of my pairs. I can hear the cries of neglect coming from my closet.

o Im gonna wear em... I will never wear FAKE js. They look good and look legit. not worth the $35 i give for them to try and start something on ebay or paypal

I looked at them real hard over the pics he had listed. They looked good enough that even if they were fakes, I could still pull them off. If the fugazis can use good material, why cant Nike?

I just dont want the FAM thinking I rock fakes 

o Im gonna wear em... I will never wear FAKE js. They look good and look legit. not worth the $35 i give for them to try and start something on ebay or paypal

I looked at them real hard over the pics he had listed. They looked good enough that even if they were fakes, I could still pull them off. If the fugazis can use good material, why cant Nike?

I just dont want the FAM thinking I rock fakes 

whaaaaaat? a fake af1 is not the same as a fake jordan? lol fake is fake, id take the L n donate them before they would see my feet

whaaaaaat? a fake af1 is not the same as a fake jordan? lol fake is fake, id take the L n donate them before they would see my feet

not saying that, but not as many people (on average) notice AF1s like they do a pair of Vs or XIs. These will probably just sit in my closet until i feel i need to get rid of some

not saying that, but not as many people (on average) notice AF1s like they do a pair of Vs or XIs. These will probably just sit in my closet until i feel i need to get rid of some

^No way man - and in a lot of cases I don't even hate on fake jordans because not everyone can afford the real thing

Its all about how you present yourself

Just my opinion though
glasses.gif

^No way man - and in a lot of cases I don't even hate on fake jordans because not everyone can afford the real thing

Its all about how you present yourself

Just my opinion though
glasses.gif

i think if its presented any where on you its a no go

might as well get a fake lv belt to go with them, n a chain out the back of the source mag
no prob BIP nice olys

Back
Top Bottom