TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

^ I saw the auction for that pair.  I had never seen that colorway before and my first instinct was fake.  However, the shape and quality looks so damn authentic.  I'm pretty stumped myself

The font on the tag looks kind of iffy and I tried googling that style code and nothing came up.  If I had to make a guess I would think they were fake but I really have no idea.

IAN

got a few months back

The only thing that has me thinking they are fake is the style number on the tag isnt BOLD. Ill take a pic of another tag I have from '05 and post it to

The only thing that has me thinking they are fake is the style number on the tag isnt BOLD. Ill take a pic of another tag I have from '05 and post it to

Yeah its odd man, but like usually you can google any style code and something will come up..

if they are fake then fake quality has exceeded new quality lol

Yeah its odd man, but like usually you can google any style code and something will come up..

if they are fake then fake quality has exceeded new quality lol

Yeah, I dunno. Maybe if I saw them in person, but I've never been a complete expert in analyzing tags.

I will atest to what Mike said, it is a red flag if you can't find anything when searching the style code. It's hard to tell though. I don't recall that colorway, but they look really nice. And, I see stuff I've never seen before all the time. I hope they're legit.

Too bad dollarbill isn't still around - he seemed to have all kinds of obscure pairs. I have a feeling though that if this pair was legit, people would like them (despite the fact that mids are generally the least liked cut) and therefore we'd have seen pairs before.

Yeah, I dunno. Maybe if I saw them in person, but I've never been a complete expert in analyzing tags.

I will atest to what Mike said, it is a red flag if you can't find anything when searching the style code. It's hard to tell though. I don't recall that colorway, but they look really nice. And, I see stuff I've never seen before all the time. I hope they're legit.

Too bad dollarbill isn't still around - he seemed to have all kinds of obscure pairs. I have a feeling though that if this pair was legit, people would like them (despite the fact that mids are generally the least liked cut) and therefore we'd have seen pairs before.

Question for the group -

Have any of you had to deal with sole separation on AF1s before? I have an old pair that's in great condition otherwise, but the stitching that connects the upper and the sole appears to be getting loose, as I can kind of slide my finger into the gap. (I don't think homophobia is funny, but if I did, that would call for a "pause").

Some pick-ups I need to take pics of.  (Thanks Jae and Mr. Co.) Maybe later tonight.

Question for the group -

Have any of you had to deal with sole separation on AF1s before? I have an old pair that's in great condition otherwise, but the stitching that connects the upper and the sole appears to be getting loose, as I can kind of slide my finger into the gap. (I don't think homophobia is funny, but if I did, that would call for a "pause").

Some pick-ups I need to take pics of.  (Thanks Jae and Mr. Co.) Maybe later tonight.

The midsoles are glued as well so I wouldn't worry about the midsole separating - I had a pair like that.

The midsoles are glued as well so I wouldn't worry about the midsole separating - I had a pair like that.

I have a pair that the glue has come undone in a small section. I am trying to figure out what to use to seal it up before it gets worse... but I don't want to damage the leather at all.

I have a pair that the glue has come undone in a small section. I am trying to figure out what to use to seal it up before it gets worse... but I don't want to damage the leather at all.

Those mids are lookin off to me idk cause I never seen them either, but that tag looks off, then remind me of the maple lows

Those mids are lookin off to me idk cause I never seen them either, but that tag looks off, then remind me of the maple lows

Jae what specifically looks off? Point out what you see, the only thing I can put my finger on is the style number isnt bold on the tag. I have a pair from 05 and the tag looks exactly like this but the number is bold. The material is nice, stitching is spaced right, nike air is good, sole is good, tongue is exceptional.

If they are fake then o well they are fake. But I'd rather have these fakes than the new releases right now 
roll.gif
 The insole also has the "LE" logo and even it looks good 

Jae what specifically looks off? Point out what you see, the only thing I can put my finger on is the style number isnt bold on the tag. I have a pair from 05 and the tag looks exactly like this but the number is bold. The material is nice, stitching is spaced right, nike air is good, sole is good, tongue is exceptional.

If they are fake then o well they are fake. But I'd rather have these fakes than the new releases right now 
roll.gif
 The insole also has the "LE" logo and even it looks good 

After a few days out of the office recuperating from some dental work, came in to these waiting for me. Good lookin', Jae!

Bonus -

After a few days out of the office recuperating from some dental work, came in to these waiting for me. Good lookin', Jae!

Bonus -

Back
Top Bottom