TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

i think if its presented any where on you its a no go

might as well get a fake lv belt to go with them, n a chain out the back of the source mag
no prob BIP nice olys

Lol I feel you but thats like a 20$ belt to avoid buying a 300$ belt

He spent 35 on those fake 1s that if they were real would of probably auctioned for $50 >.<

Lol I feel you but thats like a 20$ belt to avoid buying a 300$ belt

He spent 35 on those fake 1s that if they were real would of probably auctioned for $50 >.<

lol, still like i said for $35 i would take the loss n donate them, nice vaps n mushrooms btw

nice vapors n courirs 1987 my size too...grrr

lol, still like i said for $35 i would take the loss n donate them, nice vaps n mushrooms btw

nice vapors n courirs 1987 my size too...grrr

I gotta agree with Jae, fake anything is a NO. I took my nephew to Disneyland last year and say some dude rocking some fake AF1, not only that he had his kid in some fake AF1s as well. The quality on 'em was WAY off. I see a couple issues with it:

You never know who's out there. I've come across NT members/Nike collectors in the most random places. Someone will know you're rocking fakes.

Fake is fake. If you rock one thing that is fake, why not another. I am not saying this applies to Mr.Co., but in general, I think people are better off finding styles that fit their budget.  Mistakenly getting fakes is one thing.  Knowingly buying fakes to deceive because "people" don't want to spend money on the real is a total other thing.  I'm a married guy, so when my wife and I go out, she is constantly pointing out fake LV after fake LV.  It is amazing how bad some of these fakes look.  For LV it is a crime to wear fakes in France.  The fake industry is a multi-billion dollar operation.

On that, if everyone had the attitude, I will just put up with this fake then the cycle continues. Fake is fake is fake is no is no (no matter how legit they look)! Years ago I bought a fake jersey off ebay and fought all that to get my money back on principle. I did the whole paypal dance. Now I don't put up with Paypal acting like they control my money, because they know they don't. Just tell Paypal they are fake and you want 100% of your money back. If they don't contest it with your CC. The $35 bucks you spent on them and have no problem eating is exactly what the trade relies upon. Those shoes cost them a couple bucks to make so they are still turning a huge profit.

I just don't support fakes, period- it comes back to bite me in the %!% at times though. If I question something is fake on ebay I just don't buy. And every once in a while they come popping up on NT. I can think of three off the top of my head- those indy jewels low size 11.0, was gonna buy 'em but was asking too many questions because I didn't believe the seller had 10 legit pairs of the same shoe. Damn that one still hurts. Second, those size 11.0 '02 Red Greek Pack Lows that Rob ended up winning and turning into beaters, I want that one back as well. And a pair of size 11.0 Troopers that ended up on NT as well.

But overall, when in doubt- don't buy.

It sounds like you don't want the hassle of getting your money back, no problem with that either. Take it as a learning lesson. Just BURN the shoes and put them out of their misery. You'll always know they are fake; when you look at your collection, you're gonna know that a box with some fakes is in there somewhere.

My opinion is all. You do what you have to.

And I'll agree on the vapors as well... grrrr.

I gotta agree with Jae, fake anything is a NO. I took my nephew to Disneyland last year and say some dude rocking some fake AF1, not only that he had his kid in some fake AF1s as well. The quality on 'em was WAY off. I see a couple issues with it:

You never know who's out there. I've come across NT members/Nike collectors in the most random places. Someone will know you're rocking fakes.

Fake is fake. If you rock one thing that is fake, why not another. I am not saying this applies to Mr.Co., but in general, I think people are better off finding styles that fit their budget.  Mistakenly getting fakes is one thing.  Knowingly buying fakes to deceive because "people" don't want to spend money on the real is a total other thing.  I'm a married guy, so when my wife and I go out, she is constantly pointing out fake LV after fake LV.  It is amazing how bad some of these fakes look.  For LV it is a crime to wear fakes in France.  The fake industry is a multi-billion dollar operation.

On that, if everyone had the attitude, I will just put up with this fake then the cycle continues. Fake is fake is fake is no is no (no matter how legit they look)! Years ago I bought a fake jersey off ebay and fought all that to get my money back on principle. I did the whole paypal dance. Now I don't put up with Paypal acting like they control my money, because they know they don't. Just tell Paypal they are fake and you want 100% of your money back. If they don't contest it with your CC. The $35 bucks you spent on them and have no problem eating is exactly what the trade relies upon. Those shoes cost them a couple bucks to make so they are still turning a huge profit.

I just don't support fakes, period- it comes back to bite me in the %!% at times though. If I question something is fake on ebay I just don't buy. And every once in a while they come popping up on NT. I can think of three off the top of my head- those indy jewels low size 11.0, was gonna buy 'em but was asking too many questions because I didn't believe the seller had 10 legit pairs of the same shoe. Damn that one still hurts. Second, those size 11.0 '02 Red Greek Pack Lows that Rob ended up winning and turning into beaters, I want that one back as well. And a pair of size 11.0 Troopers that ended up on NT as well.

But overall, when in doubt- don't buy.

It sounds like you don't want the hassle of getting your money back, no problem with that either. Take it as a learning lesson. Just BURN the shoes and put them out of their misery. You'll always know they are fake; when you look at your collection, you're gonna know that a box with some fakes is in there somewhere.

My opinion is all. You do what you have to.

And I'll agree on the vapors as well... grrrr.

eh to me its not that serious

those fakes look better made than todays GR man...

for the record I do not own any fakes
laugh.gif

eh to me its not that serious

those fakes look better made than todays GR man...

for the record I do not own any fakes
laugh.gif

Well the perspective of, well he has a pair of fakes and you question everything he owns or flaunts is fake is wrong. (not directed toward you) we ALL do it. I've seen alot of fakes in my town. Regardless of how on point or the quality is fake is fake. That you are correct on. I did burn two pair of fakes that I was given a long time ago, a guy knew I likes shoes and give me two pair, didn't have to look too long to see they were deff fake.

These aren't in my "collection" per say. I wished I could sent it to Nike an tell them I want a pair like this, tumbled leather and this colorway. Not the plastic pleather they have in abundance now days. And for the record this is the only fakes I have. So don't start doubt my other shoes. It's not like a felony or anything like alot of NTers take it. But then again not saying it's ok or a cool thing to do. To me it was worth a $35 shot to see if it was something really cool

But IMO anyone that spends 300 on a belt or like 900 on a jacket, I'm sorry guys, unless you have a crazy salary or bank roll, thats stupid. Bottom line it's a belt and/or jacket. (not saying it's ok to go buy fakes cause it's what you can afford) because I wouldn't. I didn't buy these knowing they were fake. I bought them because I need to see them in person for myself. He wanted 80 and I said man idk if they're real or not. I'll give you $35 shipped. And if they are fake I'll eat it and just take it as a loss. But what really got me was I hadn't seen (many) fake mids, much less in a contrast stitched colorway. The material was better than new Nike AF1s.

But I'm not bitter over them being fake, taking a 35 loss, or whatever. It is what it is. Being new to NT and a real show game, I think I did decent. I knew that something was up with them but couldn't put my finger on exactly what it was. MNadel was trying to put his finger on it as well, so all in all it's cool. All I'm saying is that if the Fugazis can use nice material why can a HUGE corporation? Like you said, the fakes is a booming business as well. At the ment I'm unsure what I'm going to do with them. May donate them along with some beaters that I have

Also, don't know if you know this or not, but Jordans cost Nike $7...

Well the perspective of, well he has a pair of fakes and you question everything he owns or flaunts is fake is wrong. (not directed toward you) we ALL do it. I've seen alot of fakes in my town. Regardless of how on point or the quality is fake is fake. That you are correct on. I did burn two pair of fakes that I was given a long time ago, a guy knew I likes shoes and give me two pair, didn't have to look too long to see they were deff fake.

These aren't in my "collection" per say. I wished I could sent it to Nike an tell them I want a pair like this, tumbled leather and this colorway. Not the plastic pleather they have in abundance now days. And for the record this is the only fakes I have. So don't start doubt my other shoes. It's not like a felony or anything like alot of NTers take it. But then again not saying it's ok or a cool thing to do. To me it was worth a $35 shot to see if it was something really cool

But IMO anyone that spends 300 on a belt or like 900 on a jacket, I'm sorry guys, unless you have a crazy salary or bank roll, thats stupid. Bottom line it's a belt and/or jacket. (not saying it's ok to go buy fakes cause it's what you can afford) because I wouldn't. I didn't buy these knowing they were fake. I bought them because I need to see them in person for myself. He wanted 80 and I said man idk if they're real or not. I'll give you $35 shipped. And if they are fake I'll eat it and just take it as a loss. But what really got me was I hadn't seen (many) fake mids, much less in a contrast stitched colorway. The material was better than new Nike AF1s.

But I'm not bitter over them being fake, taking a 35 loss, or whatever. It is what it is. Being new to NT and a real show game, I think I did decent. I knew that something was up with them but couldn't put my finger on exactly what it was. MNadel was trying to put his finger on it as well, so all in all it's cool. All I'm saying is that if the Fugazis can use nice material why can a HUGE corporation? Like you said, the fakes is a booming business as well. At the ment I'm unsure what I'm going to do with them. May donate them along with some beaters that I have

Also, don't know if you know this or not, but Jordans cost Nike $7...

...I wished I could sent it to Nike an tell them I want a pair like this...

laugh.gif
, the sad part is, Nike would probably screw it up.

But when it comes to fakes, it's like buying those Payless Shoes- they're gonna fall apart after a couple wears. 

I wasn't trying to single you out Co., all your other shoes are legit and I don't think you tried to play it off at all.  I was just talking about fakes in general. 

I know Nike spends pennies on the $10 on their product.  But, with authentics you get that "quality standard" (if you can even call it that) that goes along with buying name brand.  As for designer products, I have a LV wallet for 7 years now and the thing still looks brand new.  Before that I was buying a $50 wallet twice a year because they didn't hold up.  To a certain extent, you get what you pay for.  And sometimes paying for a name is part of that.

I say cut 'em in half and see what the guts of a fake look like.  Check out their version of an air sole.

...I wished I could sent it to Nike an tell them I want a pair like this...

laugh.gif
, the sad part is, Nike would probably screw it up.

But when it comes to fakes, it's like buying those Payless Shoes- they're gonna fall apart after a couple wears. 

I wasn't trying to single you out Co., all your other shoes are legit and I don't think you tried to play it off at all.  I was just talking about fakes in general. 

I know Nike spends pennies on the $10 on their product.  But, with authentics you get that "quality standard" (if you can even call it that) that goes along with buying name brand.  As for designer products, I have a LV wallet for 7 years now and the thing still looks brand new.  Before that I was buying a $50 wallet twice a year because they didn't hold up.  To a certain extent, you get what you pay for.  And sometimes paying for a name is part of that.

I say cut 'em in half and see what the guts of a fake look like.  Check out their version of an air sole.

mr. co should do whatever he wants.  sucks that they're fake, but even if a shoe guy/NT guy sees him wearing them, it's not like they're gonna be like "look at mr. co in those fakes" - unless mr. co is wearing a sign that says "i am mr. co on NT."  not that it makes them any better, but it isn't as big of a deal as some people think.  some of the fakes i see are blatant - these are not.  no one is gonna ask him to take the shoes off of his feet and show the tags - and (unfortunately) from a purely external viewpoint, they look real.  if he's comfortable having them/wearing them, thats all that matters.  otherwise, like others said - cut them in half, burn them, donate them, blow them to hell with m80's - just get rid of them.
back on track - i promised you guys some pics.  this was inspired by steve's mention of those '02 greek reds, which i honestly forgot i even had.  enjoy these, possibly more to come later:

mr. co should do whatever he wants.  sucks that they're fake, but even if a shoe guy/NT guy sees him wearing them, it's not like they're gonna be like "look at mr. co in those fakes" - unless mr. co is wearing a sign that says "i am mr. co on NT."  not that it makes them any better, but it isn't as big of a deal as some people think.  some of the fakes i see are blatant - these are not.  no one is gonna ask him to take the shoes off of his feet and show the tags - and (unfortunately) from a purely external viewpoint, they look real.  if he's comfortable having them/wearing them, thats all that matters.  otherwise, like others said - cut them in half, burn them, donate them, blow them to hell with m80's - just get rid of them.
back on track - i promised you guys some pics.  this was inspired by steve's mention of those '02 greek reds, which i honestly forgot i even had.  enjoy these, possibly more to come later:

Hahahah your probably right about that lol. I know you weren't 8. No hard feelings toward anyone. I myself bought a coach wallet two years ago, only reason I bought it was it was already half off and I had a 30% off coupon plus my 10% military discount
wink.gif
, but I wasn't paying $300 for it. Sorry but it is just a wallet. A very NICE wallet

I bought them knowing they could go either way. So it's all good guys. I'll figure out what I'm gonna do with them later

Thanks MF. It isnt as serious as the more than average people look at it. Not that this should make it any better. Not trying to save face or anything here. O and that pic hurts!!!

Onto real talk now. I got another box coming in from a NTer. Can't wait till they get here

Hahahah your probably right about that lol. I know you weren't 8. No hard feelings toward anyone. I myself bought a coach wallet two years ago, only reason I bought it was it was already half off and I had a 30% off coupon plus my 10% military discount
wink.gif
, but I wasn't paying $300 for it. Sorry but it is just a wallet. A very NICE wallet

I bought them knowing they could go either way. So it's all good guys. I'll figure out what I'm gonna do with them later

Thanks MF. It isnt as serious as the more than average people look at it. Not that this should make it any better. Not trying to save face or anything here. O and that pic hurts!!!

Onto real talk now. I got another box coming in from a NTer. Can't wait till they get here

First time poster, but long time lurker. Not trying to bump thread for my post count, just showing some love from France.
Gotta admit this is by far my favorite thread on NT!
Those USA's are so nice, those purple highs are just unbelievable !
Still trying to figure out how to post pics, will certainly do.

First time poster, but long time lurker. Not trying to bump thread for my post count, just showing some love from France.
Gotta admit this is by far my favorite thread on NT!
Those USA's are so nice, those purple highs are just unbelievable !
Still trying to figure out how to post pics, will certainly do.

1st time ID buyer- I just got my email saying order has started.  how long after that email does your order ship?

And i'll post a pic of shoe i pull out at random everytime i post to keep the pics coming.

400502922.jpg

Welcome Titou... ... ... France huh? ... any mom and pop shops over there hiding any Courirs?
laugh.gif

1st time ID buyer- I just got my email saying order has started.  how long after that email does your order ship?

And i'll post a pic of shoe i pull out at random everytime i post to keep the pics coming.

400502922.jpg

Welcome Titou... ... ... France huh? ... any mom and pop shops over there hiding any Courirs?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom