TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by brickSB

but I am on the lookout for some more
nerd.gif
those safari's need a new home? i could help out...
tongue.gif

Seth -
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Seth - now that is an Air Max collection, very impressive, so many notables, the one thing I had to ask about though, what is the colorway on the green/graphite 95's next to the grey/pimento ones?  i've never seen those!  very cool, and your collection has such an excellent variety. 

anyway, automatic
Stamp_of_Approval.jpg
from me!

vee - i like your collection a lot...max2s. tailwinds. i too am a fan of old school maxes.

and props to the ice blues and canyons a couple of pages back.

and eorr....i envy you on them chilis. the hunt continues................

Seth~ you been had my vote. Them phat bubble 95ms leave me breathless.. Triax'z are 'piff' too

Brick~ all good FAM........money always helps with my decision making also. Except for 2 certain pairs ????

damn fan great stuff going on. its been busy and weather is ehhh so beater white/grey am90s all day for me lol. to many good stuff to name but i may have to do blue urawas too

justin...keep
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...it ain't gonna happen!

seth....dope!  you've got my stamp homie...you are constantly contributing in here...gradient 95s
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Viet - thought u hated the skylines....what happened?
laugh.gif

got em for pretty cheap.....pretty pretty cheap, less then the 360 ii's i picked up for you....TCA in full effect mangggg

HK Feet 27 wrote:
V - You couldn't find a better photo of her?

iactually like my picture, thank you very much Ricky....btw the Utadaconcert was awesooooooooooooooooooome....and i was front row too like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
the whole time.....while the wifey next to me was like
grin.gif
lol

SupaMars  thanks, i think this'll be the only pair though lol

Seth - Sope stuff brother!!! I thought you were fam already!!! lol
Oh and before I forget... What is the shoe to the right of your red burst called? I haven't seen one of those in years!!!

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Oh and before I forget... What is the shoe to the right of your red burst called? I haven't seen one of those in years!!!

I'll take this one for you Jake, Air max Groove. Shawn had a pair.

Thanks for all the comments on the collection, missing a few sneakers that arent pictured but if anyone has amsterdams for sale let me kno!

Originally Posted by ucasta

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

I'll take this one for you Jake, Air max Groove. Shawn had a pair.
Thanks
wink.gif

Thanks for all the kind words guys!

Daaz - Nice Skylines
pimp.gif
That's a sharp CW.

eorr - awesome pickups
pimp.gif

brian - Not sure of the exact cw honestly (or if I know, I can't think of it). They're a women's release from 1999.  Anybody happen to know?

Seth - simply an amazing collection!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
the last dozen or so aren't really my thing to wear (i prefer the more boring staple 87, 90, 95 models) but i can really appreciate where you're coming from with the classic running influence in your taste. great to see a more varied collection. and
eek.gif
at those Air Max Groove. those were the first ones i spotted - love the gum sole and 87 midsole.

the grey/ green 95s are 'Scream Greens'. you never see those about - i'd kill for a pair!!

Fred - lol, nahnot really. i've sold like 5 pairs to pick up my last 3 buys.
eorr23 - thanks. congrats on the Trues, great price too, i copped mine for $75 DS, but no doubt a 12 has gotta be worth more. can never go wrong with those 87s either
happy.gif

SupaMars11 - nice Skull packs, one of the most underrated AM1s around imo... lovely materials.

Originally Posted by SupaMars11

briannnn -
laugh.gif
 i am mad. how large will your army get? btw, is your avy supposed to be the pm of ukraine? if so, she's looking good.
laugh.gif
yes, it is.

Spoiler [+]
28le16v.jpg

2ecluzb.jpg

I think the army will stay at four pairs,
laugh.gif

Wasn't I just on here last night? And yet we're 10 pages deep again! Needless to say there's been lots of nice stuff.

Seth - I thought you were Fam! Dope collection. I'm pissed I missed out on an olive pair of those Air Max Grooves a couple of months back just by sleeping on the auction... STAMPED.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Seth - now that is an Air Max collection, very impressive, so many notables, the one thing I had to ask about though, what is the colorway on the green/graphite 95's next to the grey/pimento ones?  i've never seen those!  very cool, and your collection has such an excellent variety. 

anyway, automatic
Stamp_of_Approval.jpg
from me!
Someone in 7th grade had those exact AM95s.   I wish I knew the exact colors; I used to tell my brother "I saw these shoes that looked like yours with the neon but with this greenish color..."
roll.gif

Seth gets my vote (I thought he was already FAM?!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom