TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellas-Nice job.  So much to comment on, I'm tired of going back n forth looking at the posts to give props.  Figured I'd just give props to all you cats at once.  Makes it easier.

You get my vote Seth! Nice set of kicks and I see your contribution in here

Speaking of AM Lights, there a very clean pair of Neons size 9 on RIF for cheap
nerd.gif

http://www.rif.la/show_item.php?id=48350

Wore these today
4312274773_5febee9747.jpg

jibby - nice currents, best of luck with your living situation.
eorr - great pickup on the trues, my fave 97s
smokin.gif
seth - great read, thanks for sharing, and hope you make fam
glasses.gif
. love the tuned maxes.
daazn - maybe when they come out with better cws and are at deep discount, then you'll buy another.
gooey - i completely agree, the materials are splendid. never got around to picking up the greens though.
briannnn - in that case, tymoshenko does know.
brian - thanks for looking out, i was fortunate enough to pick them up for less than retail, but $30 would've been a steal.

Eorr - Nice pickups! I need some chilis...
Seth - U have a very dope AM collection bro! Ur a solid contributor as well so for what its worth (Illy-
laugh.gif
)  you have my STAMP of APPROVAL!

Went to my local Marshalls and picked these up for $49.99. I went in looking for the blk/red pair and only found size 11s... Went to three Marshalls total. Ima keep hunting but if any FAM wants a size 11 in the blk/red lemme know, I can get em tmrw. If anyone has a size 10 in em hit me up!
oric81.jpg

^oh the irony that i just wore those today, and i paid retail for the CG's too....ugh....maybe if my marshalls has em i'll double up....but otherwise...

Thanks for the votes/comments everybody
happy.gif

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

Seth - simply an amazing collection!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
the last dozen or so aren't really my thing to wear (i prefer the moreboring staple 87, 90, 95 models) but i can really appreciate whereyou're coming from with the classic running influence in your taste.great to see a more varied collection. and
eek.gif
at those Air Max Groove. those were the first ones i spotted - love the gum sole and 87 midsole.

the grey/ green 95s are 'Scream Greens'. you never see those about - i'd kill for a pair!!
Ahhh, thanks for the info.  I was thinking Scream Green or Mean Green one, but couldn't remember for sure
laugh.gif
. 'Preciate the kind words as well.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Ive never seen these before.   They are badass.  What shoe is this?
Thanks, they're called the Air Max Tricity.  It was the second revamping of the AM97 platform, after the AM Deluxe.  From what I've gathered, it was a FL exclusive as well.

Third pair Sz 10 for anyone who is interested

On another note Although this may be completely Wrong as someone wrote on CT forums retail on the next Parra/Patta Am1 is supposedly set at 249 Euros.

Seth, great collection, pools i soooo want some.
frown.gif

Been too busy for AMs, maybe tomorrow.

ZX8000 again tonight. Just can't go past them at the mo, neon  yellow neon orange
pimp.gif

Seth...you got my vote bro. I considered you Fam anyway! Great collection man. Love the variety you got there...a lot of stuff Ive never even seen before.

Greg...dope IDs. I did a similar pair in my locker when they first went up, but took it out after I got my first pairs in with the bone white. I guess the grey laces makes it not stand out as much.

KVN...dope IDs as well...I did a similar pair, but with silver mesh. After ordering and thinking about it I think I shoulda wnet with white mesh...hopefully they look alright so I'll keep em. Also...on the suede dyeing you plan on doing to your Blurawas, how does it hold up? Does it bleed at all? I was almsot going to use blue overlay and dye it, but wasnt sure..
ohwell.gif

Dope stuff all around Fam!

FRIDAY!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Greg...dope IDs. I did a similar pair in my locker when they first went up, but took it out after I got my first pairs in with the bone white. I guess the grey laces makes it not stand out as much.

FRIDAY!!!!!!!
shawn...i think it looks better because the bone actually matches the grey tones better....and thanks!
my best wings and waffles impersonation...
smokin.gif

and as you said....FRIDAY!!!

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

newest pickup:
DS 'Ice Blue' JD Sports exclusive from '05, just in today. Not something I was after, but couldn't turn 'em down for £67.
4312253600_e57d6d25a4.jpg
4312256952_082254b52f.jpg

i've only ever seen kevin2nd/ Stuntman Mike's pair before and i think i remember him asking for more info, so here's the label for you if that helps
smile.gif

4312260604_ec3fd1f3eb.jpg

WAWAWEEWA!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i'd pay good money for those in a 13 man... never seen those b4... always thought crystal blues would be the closest i'd get to that colorway, but unfortunately the retro's forthcoming called "crystal blues" are more laser blue according to the pix so far...

Whats up fellas? Extra windy day up in CT this morning. Off to class...

RL- Your right. The neon windrunner is a must have for AM lovers.

Eorr23- Damn dude... you are copping a fresh new pair of kicks every day. You hit powerball or something?
laugh.gif

TP800- JD 90's
pimp.gif

Gooeywooey- Wow you have some collection... I wish I was a smaller size, I'd be stacking up grails as well.

Cris- You unleashing all your heat? Whats happening? Selling off some grails for ID cash?

Seth- What a sick collection you have. "Vintage heat" Congrats on joining the FAM also.

Greg and KVN- Your ID's got me glued to NikeID.com for over 2 hrs. last night.

TGIF!!!!!!!!   

For today:

Kind of wish I didn't shell out so much for my sz. 13 08 Infra"pinks" but hey what can you do? I guess that means double up on the 2010 Infra"reds" (hopefully red)
sick.gif

-jay

Absolutely lovin' those Heiny ID's a few pages back.

You have to iron on the star patch though, correct?

I remember posting these when this thread first started. I figured I pull them out of storage after all these years and snap some pics.

5zplr8.jpg

2ikryj6.jpg

300ebfr.jpg

2jbo0wm.jpg

ilkuc4.jpg

Damn gooey I've never seen those 95's before... they look great. I have a pickup coming in soon thanks to you
pimp.gif

Seth - you already know! great collection 
eek.gif
 @ the KR's... not a big fan of either of them, but i know they're not the most common of shoes..
Fam just wanted to give everyone a mass heads up, I'll be putting these up for sale soon, most of them are a size 10-10.5.. some 11's and a 9.5 in there... just want everyone to know in case there's something here that people have been searching for - they should be up mid-Feb when I go back home and can actually confirm all the sizes and such
4313423965_ff3d54d4e6.jpg

I picked some of these up less then a month ago... but just trying to pay for an NY trip mostly
wink.gif

EDIT: I have a pair of Iguana 95's also which I forgot to picture

Vivrantchino21- I grew up in West Hartford but reside in Hartford at the moment. I have a few buddies who live in New Haven right now. Only time I'm down there is to go to Ikea or passing through to NYC.

-jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom