TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TGIF!!!

Mike - dope chili's
UFB/Jay - Dope Infra's
NWT - why can't those gundams be a 12-13, who do i have to off for a pair?
frown.gif
nerd.gif

James - dope
pimp.gif

i should have a real nice pickup soon, many thanks to Seth for the heads up
smokin.gif

also...JD has the 2010 neons for sale and i've heard good things about 'em
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

main

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Cris- You unleashing all your heat? Whats happening? Selling off some grails for ID cash?

-jay

...............Nah, I don't really do doubles anymore, and I just scooped up a DS pair of Stash's, so I want to sell my previous pair.

...............And damn, KR's and Hyperstrike KR's
mad.gif

Cris.

Jay/UFB - Infrareds lookin good, I think I'll be getting a pair when they drop too
Legacy - Kid Robots...
pimp.gif

Tak - Dope chilis!
Nwt - I want a couple of those 95s! Hope they're size 10!
Justin - Gotta see the Neons in person but I would like to double up on them.
Kvn - I'd go with the top one. Mainly cuz I dont know what julep really looks like yet.

I just saw these as a pre-order on kix-files.com... Holland Orange Blaze dropping Feb.8... Have we seen these yet?
2s7yi2t.jpg

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by tak

These are "calling" me!!

http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/nike-air-max-90/85408/
don't pick up....
tongue.gif

Mitchell - those were posted a while back with the spring preview i think. they could have been better IMO, too much orange. should be nice for a homegrown custom tho
devil.gif
I wont, Ill have FAM snag for me instead. You know, the Mayhem way?
laugh.gif
  Plus I already bought my 1 pair a month minimum
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by tak

These are "calling" me!!

http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/nike-air-max-90/85408/
don't pick up....
tongue.gif

Mitchell - those were posted a while back with the spring preview i think. they could have been better IMO, too much orange. should be nice for a homegrown custom tho
devil.gif
I wont, Ill have FAM snag for me instead. You know, the Mayhem way?
laugh.gif
  Plus I already bought my 1 pair a month minimum
grin.gif
laugh.gif
...if by "mayhem way" you mean waiting until they go on sale.....then yes....that's the way to go.
smokin.gif

1 pair huh.....
nerd.gif

damn 1600 creeping around the corner
eek.gif

Justin - Oh yea haha I remember... I was the one who posted the Spring preview lol
Tak - Just checked the mailroom and nothing yet. Should be here later today. Thanks again!

i should have a pair similar to these very soon so u can see the turn out
devil.gif

....more neon 95 news: heard there's an actual "bulge" in the air this time
nerd.gif
.....can't wait to see actual pics

Curious what you mean by bulge.  Im so pessimistic with Nike Air Units now, its hard for me to get my hopes up, especially when Pre 05 Models are still wearable.  I am curious though.

And these look interesting to me.  I wish I could see actual pics.
http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/nike-air-classic-bw/85333/

Originally Posted by El Bro

Curious what you mean by bulge.  Im so pessimistic with Nike Air Units now, its hard for me to get my hopes up, especially when Pre 05 Models are still wearable.  I am curious though.
http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/nike-air-classic-bw/85333/
same here, this is what i was told:
yup, air units and all, even the usually flat rear window has the bulge back. i'm seriously contemplating selling my DS '03s now
.....and i'm waiting for some pics to show up in here or my email so i can wake up the monster inside of me that will buy 2-3 pairs of these if they are as good as my imagination is making them out to be
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif

^^ That sounds like reallllll good news. I definitely will be pickin up a pair, maybe even 2.

I know neon 95s get retroed with regularity, but you can never have enough of them, imo.

I'm still skeptical of the air units, only because, at least in the pic from the jd site, the piece of midsole between the side bubble and the rear bubble is still very wide looking compared to pre-05 releases. I'll see it when I believe it! haha.

and so fam, I'm in search of more label pics... if anybody can help me with a clear, straight shot of the box label of any of the following, I would be grateful:

Air Max 90 - Redwood
Air Max 95 - Graphite/Sport Royal

thanks, and TGI(F)F fam!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

I'm still skeptical of the air units, only because, at least in the pic from the jd site, the piece of midsole between the side bubble and the rear bubble is still very wide looking compared to pre-05 releases. I'll see it when I believe it! haha.

and so fam, I'm in search of more label pics... if anybody can help me with a clear, straight shot of the box label of any of the following, I would be grateful:

Air Max 90 - Redwood

thanks, and TGI(F)F fam!
I got you on the Redwoods...
wink.gif

thank you sir. if you can get me one that looks just like the DW pic you sent to gooey most recently, that would be grand. and if you need any help with any labels or whatever of course i'm happy to hook you up, but I think you have a pretty meticulous collection with boxes for all your pairs, right? haha, thanks!

I'll see it when I believe it! haha.

laugh.gif
couldn't resist bro.....it's that mischievous side of me
grin.gif

i got you on this when i get home if no one posts it before....

thank you sir. if you can get me one that looks just like the DW pic you sent to gooey most recently, that would be grand. and if you need any help with any labels or whatever of course i'm happy to hook you up, but I think you have a pretty meticulous collection with boxes for all your pairs, right? haha, thanks!
your welcome....Ill shoot that to you later this afternoon.   If something ever happens to one of my boxes / labels....I'll HOLLA

Thanks again for all the positive comments guys, really appreciate it.

i should have a real nice pickup soon, many thanks to Seth for the heads up
smokin.gif

You got it dude
pimp.gif

Neil -
eek.gif
 Some very nice things for sale there.
pimp.gif
  Definitely interested in seeing the 10.5/11 list whenever you get around to putting them up.

Have a good Friday guys!!

talkin about the ones with a white midsole? my wife has those...dunno if a kids label will help you though

....more neon 95 news: heard there's an actual "bulge" in the air this time
nerd.gif
.....can't wait to see actual pics
on the white/navy pair that recently released the air unit looks much bigger than some of the past releases...if anyone sees em you should pick em up and take a look. Id assume the new Neons will be similar to those.

I was surprised when I saw em the other day at Foot Locker....Nike is at least trying 
grin.gif

@ work...

scatt2.jpg

just wanted to share a new pickup with the fam - sample ACG hoody for a great price off ebay.

11767op.jpg

FAM!

xilegacy....sick KRs...those must be F&F or something because of the embroidery on the back...too dope, I remember you originally posting them.

just got home from work...WEEKEND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom