TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I am feeling the silver more and more now that more pics are popping up. Very nice.

I just got a call from my local shop. "We just got the neon pack in, we are holding your sz. 13's for you."

I say..."no way, are you serious?" She says..."Yup, the neon ACG boots and the Wildwoods."

I start laughing and tell her that I am all set. I thought she was talking about the 90's, 95's and 1's that were suppose to be all part of a Neon Pack. Any more reliable or confirmed info on this? Sounds like the 95's are the only ones that are confirmed to drop.

She also mentioned that the ship date for the Neon 95's is Feb. 21st. Any more info on the whole Neon pack would be great.

-Jay

Nice Structures man
pimp.gif
Wish mine were in that condition!

eorr - dooope are those from 96? i love the midsoles on those and the colorway is awesome, of course. and that clear swoosh works well on these.  great pick up man!

edit: now i'm thinking maybe they're from 95 (no air bubble)?

Finally.

My Beloved Ones. 

Name has 3 meanings:

1) Lyrics off of "Provider" by N.E.R.D. - one of my favorite songs. 
2) They are AM1's
3) In the past I wanted to make a pair in tribute to friends/fam (i.e. beloved ones) that passed away.

I am extremely happy with these!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Spiridons, structures, and ID's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

new 95's from JD....
those would go great with those red skinny cords that you wore when we met up in NYC
laugh.gif

edit:  size 10.5 fam...atmos safaris for $200...check the marketplace on the other site, or hit up xilegacy
smokin.gif

also...JD has the 2010 neons for sale and i've heard good things about 'em
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

main
Oh really?

2dke435.jpg

I'm listening...

I hope the "good things" aren't those frayed threads on the swoosh.  Ol' Raggedy Ann lookin' hair
25qg3k7.jpg

Now that I know that the air units are allegedly as bulbous and curvy as the chest of Kanako Yasaka (first pic),...

4t9ibo.jpg

72sr4i.jpg

So far Nike's increased the size of the AM97 and AM95 air...they better figure out a way to make the Burst and AM93 actually live up to their names.

Originally Posted by brickSB

Spiridons, structures, and ID's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

new 95's from JD....
those would go great with those red skinny cords that you wore when we met up in NYC
laugh.gif

edit:  size 10.5 fam...atmos safaris for $200...check the marketplace on the other site, or hit up xilegacy
smokin.gif

i was staring at them for the longest time... price is great... must... resist.... 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

....they better figure out a way to make the Burst and AM93 actually live up to their names.
co-sign...

heads up...size 12 Fam.....hit me up, i'm letting them go
smokin.gif

How do I get this off the mesh on my QS? It's always been there and for some reason has appeared to get darker ha. It's bothered me from the beginning and I can't for the life of me figure out what it is. I tried scratching around on it and it just won't go away. It was very very dull at first like noone could see it except me looking straight down

Also.......do AM95s ever go on sale places. I got my pair of sport reds for like $105 at FootAction and I want to get the Orange and Freshwaters but they're like $145 everywhere yet? Anyone got a place to get'em cheaper in a 9.5 or is like $110 the cheapest to get'em at auction?

Mayhem -
laugh.gif
both those gifs are hilarious.

eorr23 -
pimp.gif
sick structures.

Just got a pair of kicks in the mail...lucky find on the auction site..pics to come once I get around to pulling out my camera.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

....they better figure out a way to make the Burst and AM93 actually live up to their names.
co-sign...

heads up...size 12 Fam.....hit me up, i'm letting them go
smokin.gif

DIBS!  check your email.

zmdawg wrote:
How do I get this off the mesh on my QS? It's always been there and for some reason has appeared to get darker ha. It's bothered me from the beginning and I can't for the life of me figure out what it is. I tried scratching around on it and it just won't go away. It was very very dull at first like noone could see it except me looking straight down

Also.......do AM95s ever go on sale places. I got my pair of sport reds for like $105 at FootAction and I want to get the Orange and Freshwaters but they're like $145 everywhere yet? Anyone got a place to get'em cheaper in a 9.5 or is like $110 the cheapest to get'em at auction?

it's probably glue hence why its getting darker. I have found footlocker instant sneaker cleaner will work well on the mesh only.

Originally Posted by zmdawg

shoetrends...

they are all pretty much $105.

EDIT:  BOOOM!  1600....
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I'll get a pic of all four when the weather gets nice again.
laugh.gif

kc05s7.jpg

And some Air Max 95s:

95oax0.jpg

Spoiler [+]
2mq448h.jpg

2lsxqja.jpg

aabus7.jpg

33oi0l4.jpg

Damn the pages fly in this thread...

Picked these up like 2 weeks ago but they finally showed up this afternoon.

(please excuse the toothpaste all over the counter/mirror)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom