TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayhem, if your friend can fit into a size 10 (take out the insoles?) i can point you to a cheap pair, basically deadstock

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Just went and looked at the Hot Red/Black FL 90s, very nice, good materials, i think i need em.

http://footlocker.com.au/...r-Max-90_1319/index.aspx

grin.gif
.BECKHAM ZX8000s today, and tomorrow i think. Some schoolgirls just commented on how much they liked them, made me blush
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

As my friend says when girls 2/3 his age check him out: "Stop looking at me; if I touch you, I go to jail"

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

TP800 wrote:
Via Highsnobiety

Retail on these is 250EUR/US$340
Being released at Patta.
Let's hope it makes it's way across the pond!!!

I read somewhere that those were a 24 pair F&F release only?
nerd.gif

I may have to bite anyways... too dope to me

Brick: ILLY Curry's, Sir! I'm partial to light-colored earthtones,especially on AMs! Nice touch with the laces too!

Just seam-ripped these : )

2iu9rhf.jpg

Now the waiting game... and numerous trial runs! lol

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Just went and looked at the Hot Red/Black FL 90s, very nice, good materials, i think i need em.

grin.gif
.BECKHAM ZX8000s today, and tomorrow i think. Some schoolgirls just commented on how much they liked them, made me blush
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

As my friend says when girls 2/3 his age check him out: "Stop looking at me; if I touch you, I go to jail"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

grin.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
BriaNX5- Funny As Heck!!

I sure hope them 90's find their way to the states, sure would like to own a pair.

ElBro-  Nice pick up on those HOA's

What's up fam? Just dropping in real quick.

I saw those Patta AM1s in person last night and they are a must have for me. Here's hoping they release in the US
grin.gif

Peace.

Originally Posted by avngrguild

What's up fam? Just dropping in real quick.

I saw those Patta AM1s in person last night and they are a must have for me. Here's hoping they release in the US
grin.gif

Peace.
Which pair?

Whats up Hameed
nerd.gif

i've given up on buying from the site now so i'm going to call the store tomo and see what they have. once i get their inventory i'll let all interested parties know. if it's a lot of ppl, then i'll consider making the journey up myself.

blackred - really nice pile you have there. the blk/ orange iDs stand out a lot, but all look quality. any chance of some better pics of the LAF 2k9s please?
El_Bro - the '01 Neons are my faves too. neon green def > neon yellow imo, OG or not OG. btw, my Ebay detectors tell me it was you who copped those used Navy '03 87s a few days ago
tongue.gif

UK - strange isn't it that one day Nike must have just decided "hey let's just make the base layer black instead... not just for this year, but every year from now on" ? lol.

Brian - dope pick up for $55. i just recently passed on a boxed NDS pair for $60. with the $15 shipping (to Justin first of course
laugh.gif
) then to me, i just thought i'd rather save the money as i still have a DS pair on ice. will probably regret that v.soon.

Supamars - nice pick up. i'm looking at the black version as a potential future beater. odd that they would release as a women's colourway.

Justin - you must be forever walking home from work with a box or 2 (or 3) of shoes under your arm(s)
roll.gif

**edit ^ sorry bro it's gone 5am here, i'm tired
laugh.gif
still gotta get my #!% to bed to watch last night's ep of Lost.

re: the Parras - i gotta have some of that - i love 'em. i just hope they don't cost me as much as the black Pattas did. i wish my Dutch contact would get back in touch
ohwell.gif

just received these in the post today along with the 180 print (apologies for the large pics, thought my usual setting would've been a bit small to see clearly)

spaceball.gif

4367118112_2112ff9bcf_b.jpg

to go with the tees i already have:

4367117696_d7fb6a8003_b.jpg

4366372951_a556a84597.jpg

i had 7 (or was it 5?) different tees at first and when i stuck 'em on the auction site, Dave White messaged me saying to keep the '97 one as it was much more limited than the rest. i didn't take much persuading, these were the only AM designs from the bunch anyway. he also offered to trade an original piece of art for a pair of Pharrell Dunks (sz 7) i had listed on a later date. i feel a right %@@! for turning him down now
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by nwt

Mayhem, if your friend can fit into a size 10 (take out the insoles?) i can point you to a cheap pair, basically deadstock
nerd.gif

dope HOA's up there el bro.
pimp.gif

Brian -
roll.gif
roll.gif
\
Ray - i see what you're going to do there
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Hameed - one way or another bro....one way or another those pattas are coming home!
tongue.gif
indifferent.gif
nerd.gif
devil.gif
smokin.gif

where's G and his DW goodies? the wait is killing my high over here 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Gooey- Your detectors would be correct. Im gonna wash them just like I did the HOA's and hope they look good. I am a 9.5 in AM1's, so I hope the fit okay as well. If not they are going right back up.

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

Justin - you must be forever walking home from work with a box or 2 (or 3) of shoes under your arm(s)
roll.gif

i had 7 (or was it 5?) different tees at first and when i stuck 'em on the auction site, Dave White messaged me saying to keep the '97 one as it was much more limited than the rest. i didn't take much persuading, these were the only AM designs from the bunch anyway. he also offered to trade an original piece of art for a pair of Pharrell Dunks (sz 7) i had listed on a later date. i feel a right #%%% for turning him down now
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
....during a good month.....yea there's always a NSW cardboard bag in my hands with a pair or two.
embarassed.gif

roll.gif
@ u turning him down on that trade. are those pharrells really that serious?
nerd.gif

sick prints there tho, the tee with the size tag is piffery! and ummmm.....yea.....let me know about that
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

edit:
Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^ Dope!!! Now you need some of my work!!!
co-mf'ing-sign!!
pimp.gif

Jake, that's reminds me that i've been slacking on getting the next one happening. i'm ready
happy.gif

would love to Jake, every time i see your stuff i always try to think what i'd want painted if the chance ever came up. i still don't know now lol.

El_Bro - i'm sure you'll be fine. the 03s are quite soft so may give more but just lace up a bit tighter. the pair i got for $77 had a few toe scuffs like yours too. it hurts to think how some ppl treat their shoes
frown.gif
laugh.gif

J - the 180 print is yours dude. i'll just add it to whatever pair of shoes you have me ship next... more Lights no doubt
laugh.gif

**edit - all this quick fire posting and editing is getting confusing lol. re: the Pharrells, no i don't think so, it was the year after they released (came out Winter '03 so '04?). he probably just wanted to save himself a few bob. i needed the money but i should've at least asked what he had in mind.

Hameed - sup bro, is that a suede tongue on the Parras? it looks lush! and was that pair you saw located in the US??
nerd.gif

blak - no prob man, hopefully you guys can snag some deals

hameed - whats up?? havent seen you post in a while
G - thanks for the updates, and sick pickups!

Sup Fam

I like those Safaris

Those Parras are dope, figured the price would be insane... Too rich for my blood

Illy- Those are going to look great, looking forward to the pics

Can anyone point me in the direction for that Am95 jacket pleaseeeeee

man those pharrell nike dunks.....good memories driving down to SF to get the espo's, while my friend got the P's....

sample air maxims came in today...i can see why they DIDN'T use the real suade on the retail pairs....some parts are bleeding and have rubbed off onto other parts of the shoes......the bitter sweet perk for having real suade though....lol, no apologies for the big pix =D

1zz5mzb.jpg

rapwkh.jpg

1yr1pg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom