TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
V,  I think a good wash will clean those up real well.

By the way, crazy how the prices for Espos have dropped so damn low.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^ricky your kidding right? a good wash will make that red suede bleed everywhere.....
laugh.gif
...i was just about to hit him with a gif for that one. they looking good tho V, rock the $#!t outta those!
pimp.gif

wonder if there's a blue sample pair like that?
nerd.gif

i never saw the appeal in clear shoe panels....
ohwell.gif

A good scrub, haha.

If you threw those in the washer then those shoes will come out looking like a female menstrual cycle.

G, Mike, Austin - what's up fellas?

I saw the Parra AM1's last night as the cats from Patta showed up at the Undftd after party for Magic in Vegas. As if all the black Patta AM1's weren't enough, one cat had the burgundy pair on 
eek.gif

Materials consisted of butter suede, mesh type material on the toebox and "carpet" material throughout, with clean color blocking. I hope the retail version is identical. However, the laces appear to be extra long, but that could be attributed to the way he had them laced.

btw, that Dave White art work is dope!!

Originally Posted by avngrguild

G, Mike, Austin - what's up fellas?

I saw the Parra AM1's last night as the cats from Patta showed up at the Undftd after party for Magic in Vegas. As if all the black Patta AM1's weren't enough, one cat had the burgundy pair on 
eek.gif

Materials consisted of butter suede, mesh type material on the toebox and "carpet" material throughout, with clean color blocking. I hope the retail version is identical. However, the laces appear to be extra long, but that could be attributed to the way he had them laced.
shouldve tackled him and held him hostage till he gave us AMers pairs or told us about a release
smh.gif
smh.gif

ohwell.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
at you slackin for the fam
smh.gif
smh.gif

H- One of those shoes that I wish i could get...but know how things will be, tough cookies to me, mayhem, make it an automatic!

R- I figured that's what you meant....just wanted to pull your chain

J- Yea, it's not really the appeal of a "clear panel" that go tme, it's really just "newer tech", i like trying things out, and the silhouette of these is not really that bad, the sample red suede make it a no brainer for me, they look too good in person, the GR nubuck is "ok", i wouldn't mind a pair for dirt....i'm actually very scared to wear them, knowing as how i have a tendency to click my heels unknowingly when I walk.....they would bleed everywhere....but I guess I gotta be careful and yes, there is a blue suede maxim sample....who knows, maybe they'll be mine....but those are more unlikely....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

shouldve tackled him and held him hostage till he gave us AMers pairs or told us about a release
smh.gif
smh.gif

ohwell.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Justin told me the exact same thing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

V - I have hope for us all
grin.gif

Originally Posted by avngrguild

Originally Posted by air max 87

smh.gif
smh.gif

ohwell.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Justin told me the exact same thing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

....Mic probably would've killed us off tho
frown.gif
roll.gif

V - i hear ya, maybe i'm just afraid of those laundry days i'm forced to wear religious socks
sick.gif

Those burgundy Pattas.....
frown.gif
.......the price?......
sick.gif
......The shoe?.....
devil.gif

Gooey,
that Dave White AM1 piece is straight
eek.gif
 x
smokin.gif
 x
pimp.gif
.....I'd love to own something like that.

and thanks for comments on my AM's.

Here's a couple of close up pics of those LAF 2k9's you mentioned...

4125968431_490263d4b9.jpg

4367056379_67657c3c30.jpg

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i never saw the appeal in clear shoe panels....
ohwell.gif
(assuming you were referring to the espos) I'm glad I'm not the only one... espo af2's, clear af1's, kod clots, always thought those were all just terrible looking shoes.  of course everybody is entitled to their opinion, but
sick.gif
.  haha.  sorry V... 
laugh.gif

G - all good man, if it becomes too much trouble don't even sweat it.  thanks for trying.  and those DW prints are really sick, very nice pickup.  normally I'm not a fan of t shirts with sneakers on them, but those are the exception.  the tag is a nice touch as well.

ps - 10.5 heads looking for am grooves hit me up soon if you don't already know. 

daaznfella- They do look ten times better, especially the toe box. Im willing to bet it was cheaper for Nike to use what they put on the release version. That or they didnt want the backlash from people washing their shoes, lol.

What's up all, it's been a few days since I've been in here, but still proper stuffs as usual.............

For today:

Cris.

rang Footlocker and all they have is a 10 & 12 in the green left, no Golds (orange) left at all... BUT they told me that another one of their stores is the Worldwide outlet for all their clearance shoes (sounds very promising), so if anywhere will have them it'll be there. anyway, i've tried ringing about a dozen times now but they won't pick up
mad.gif
if all else fails i think i may just take payments from everyone, make the drive anyway (most likely Tues) and hope for the best. obviously gas money will have to be added now as you're talking about a 300 mile round trip. anyway, i'll keep trying on the phone and see what happens.

Austin - thanks bro and no problem at all
wink.gif

UFB - thanks!

Hameed - thanks! and good looking out on the Parras. from that recent pic it looks like the laces may even be cotton so you could be right about longer laces, plus there's no coloured ends like on the others... matching blue tips would've been a nice touch.

blackred - thanks! i spotted the print a while ago for about £50 BIN
eyes.gif
but when i bought the sticker pack a few days ago, i just msg'd the seller if he had one... he ended up selling me both prints for £12 shipped... i love the bay for moments like that
happy.gif
and thanks for the LAF pics, they look so nice... a definite future cop for me.

on the subject of what to wear after all our big bubble 95s have passed away, i think i'll just choose to wear diff shoes. i'd rather have the memories and rock other stuff (like the LAF 2k9s for example) in the future, than play ball with the majority of the ugly new retros. it may give a chance for some of my other shoes to see some light anyway lol. btw, now might be the time to gently break in all those DS '01-'03 pairs you have tucked away so that they are still wearable for longer in the future
wink.gif

Brian - thanks bro and no worries. i'm the same as you about wearing tees with kicks on (those KicksTyo designs are the worst), i've still not worn either yet.
JTTL - dope '03s, you can see the difference even in that pic. am i the only person on here not really feeling the neon jacket? it reminds me too much of those shellsuit/ nylon tracksuit tops from the 80s.

broke these out today:
4367650701_dec1a96022.jpg

not at all comfortable, but they're slowly easing up.

Cris -
pimp.gif
.....i'm already regretting selling mine
tired.gif

Gooey - thanks for the update! i'm a fan of the neon jacket....probably more because of the color and 3M material, but i see what u mean about the 80's style. damn those black pattas are serious eye candy...i could imagine they aren't the most comfiest shoe but damn that....i want them badly
mad.gif
smokin.gif
frown.gif

Baybully - sweeeet 95's, may the force be with those midsoles
smokin.gif

Jay - 03's
pimp.gif

nothing is more heartbreaking than expecting a package and nothing comes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom