TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw some folks on the other site saying a nike rep told them the air max 1 is supposed to show up on nikeid on september 1st. of course you never know withinfo from reps, but keep your eyes peeled. it would be great if they had "prime mesh" and suede available. if not some of the older, better options(buffalo leather, good colors).

on tap for today...
29coyzb.jpg

Ucasta, you are definately the king of the max 2 lights
Steve great storm 90s. Those have been on the wanted list for a long time.
Cris - Great pic/pair
Battle - Pro Design on those IDs

Originally Posted by crisone

..............Haha, nice, if when there's a next run, I got you on the 3XL.
................black/neon?

AM1 ID's, Storms, Rastas, Vio's, AM2 lights.......
pimp.gif

i hope AM1's come back to ID the right way........

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by crisone

..............Haha, nice, if when there's a next run, I got you on the 3XL.
................black/neon?

AM1 ID's, Storms, Rastas, Vio's, AM2 lights.......
pimp.gif

i hope AM1's come back to ID the right way........
Yes me too...If they pop up soon Justin you might have to cancel that trip
laugh.gif

CRIS- Man those are off the charts! I had to do a double take and make sure that they weren't 1 of your infamous creations
nerd.gif
Now you can tease us all with them next to those Amsterstabz?

Today is a GOOD day, to the Fam who knows about my situations I went through, I can FINALLY end it today...........

My newest:

My size, DS with everything, sooooooooo stoked!!!! And they found me when I gave up looking...........

Peace.

Cris.

nice Cris...

just saw this in the Celebs wearing clothes/shoes thread....

Kobe in QS AM1s. Maxims..
kobe.jpg

^those look like the maxim's with the red tipped laces. but still..... kobe in AM's is pretty sweet..... reminds me of the pic of jordan in the180's

haha...I thought they were at first too, but then I thought they were the QSs..hard to tell from that angle lighting....

fixed anyway.

There's pics with Kobe in 95 IDs also somewhere...Im sure there's more.

What's good TEAM AM FAM? I have a pair of 95's that are too small and I'm trying to get rid of. Could you fellow heads help me with some info onwhat these are please? They look like a precursor to sport reds/chilis. Are they the desert reds?
img1151e.jpg
img1152u.jpg

Originally Posted by ninob1213

What's good TEAM AM FAM? I have a pair of 95's that are too small and I'm trying to get rid of. Could you fellow heads help me with some info on what these are please? They look like a precursor to sport reds/chilis. Are they the desert reds?
img1151e.jpg
img1152u.jpg

..............You can name them Crisone's if you sell them to me for $50, my size, haha.

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom