TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
aw man amsterdams
pimp.gif

royal/obsidians:

been throwing around this idea lately:

Sup Fam!

Just stopping in to say wasup....

Chris & Cris condolences to you and your fam...

Peace, enjoy your weekend!

Man wish I rocked a 13. Still contemplating getting the Maxims just cuz they don't make the qs in a 14/15

Originally Posted by KVN

Man wish I rocked a 13. Still contemplating getting the Maxims just cuz they don't make the qs in a 14/15

id say do it man, i wore my pair all afternoon and evening, awesome shoe.

I dunno if anyone was looking for the Ultramarine 180 re-release from this year, but shoetrends has them for $70 right now sizes 9-10.5 and 12. Just a heads upas I just got done watching the UFC fights.

Nice stuff folks
pimp.gif

Too much to mention, but blue toes, bursts, and 1s on last couple of pages were
smokin.gif

Neukicks - nice collection btw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airon0828

I dunno if anyone was looking for the Ultramarine 180 re-release from this year, but shoetrends has them for $70 right now sizes 9-10.5 and 12. Just a heads up as I just got done watching the UFC fights.

how did Vitor do? just curious

just got home from canada, i'm burnt....i hate driving so much, things are a tad different up there

lets see, they have those wht/royal/techmo bowl pixel guy on the tongue label air max lights up there
wht/almost burgundy/soft mesh toe lights
wht/charcoal navy/harder mesh toe lights
black/gold/white/def. hard mesh am lights (sorry justin)
2009 retro air max 97 silver/red (thought this was odd, didn't know they retro'd again)
red/orange/safari am1s

and i thought it was odd that they had a buncha kobes at niketown and champs....that's just me though

nothing special or worth paying retail (or 20% off as some stores were offering)

....till next time famalay!

Found.

AM1 Hold tights, u.s. 10, DS, i guess there's a box i didn't ask. In a store who are selling on behalf of someonethey say.

Will collect and mail to CURRENT AmFam members, no post twice a year fringe types or has-beens who poke their beak inwhenever they can be bothered.

$400 a.u.d. is the price in the store, plus postage (registered).

PM if interested.

Hey Team AmFam, just got a question. Was wondering when and if the Tecmo Bo AM Lights are releasing in the US? They're the white/royal pair.
I read that daaznfella found em in Canada, but if you've seen in the states your help will be appreciated.

Also been searching for the Maxims, the royal pair. If youve seen either pair and can lmk, thank you.

nice stuff in here lads. as usual, lots of good stuff. just got back from a car accident; hurt my back and neck somehow.

i don't have a recent pic; the only airmax i've been wearing are the 09 royals. i quite like how the fit the more i wear them. still not happy with thequality, but mehh.

Originally Posted by PiNoypi

Hey Team AmFam, just got a question. Was wondering when and if the Tecmo Bo AM Lights are releasing in the US? They're the white/royal pair.
I read that daaznfella found em in Canada, but if you've seen in the states your help will be appreciated.

Also been searching for the Maxims, the royal pair. If youve seen either pair and can lmk, thank you.
i'm starting to think that they won't drop in the US, simply because the US is not getting much love with the lights....so you'd haveto go int'l with them or to our neighbors up north.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom