TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cris - your daughter is precious. My little one doesn't stand a chance as she is 5 yrs old and already has 20+pairs of sneakers. Air Max for school and Jordans for b-ball
laugh.gif

Viet - hot lime AM90's are nice. I picked up a rack early last year and once I populated it with shoes I quicklyrealized I need another rack
wink.gif

rack_2.jpg

Laune!

Kuya Cris, she is sooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeee!!
So great to see her grow so beautifully....coz we on the baby tip I have some news, Laune knows already ( ofcourse :smile: )

Me and Caroline are having our first BABY!!!! We are at around 12 weeks now so, her belly starting to show!

yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! daddy mike and momma C....i better get an
update on that baby shower! we in a recession! gotta save my
pennies (and stop buying shoes!)
laugh.gif

Hey what's up all,
Nice shoes all!
Chrisone,
cute kid
smile.gif

my daughter is two and loves shoes already!

Question to any and all,
I have always been interested in Air Max shoes, but still don't own any,
I am looking to get a pair that looks good, but more importantly MAXIMUM comfort...

what do you guys recommend?
Air Max 1? 90? 95? 97? etc....

I personally dig the 97s alot, but would love opinions.

comfortwise? 1st series 360s ALL THE WAY for me...

Yo Dub, whats good bro? and thank you

Auntie Laune...u better spoil my child woman
laugh.gif

I have never worn a pair of AM360s but they do get lots of praise for their comfort.

If you want the best combo of comfort and style, Air Max 95s all the way.

Speaking of AM95s, I wore them today:

ics6qg.jpg

Yo...CONGRATS Mic, like I always say, there's nothin' better than being a Father, lmk if you guys need any Parently advise....

Peace.

Cris.

Aaron and kuya Cris! thanks guys....kuya I'll be knocking on your email door....u still got my giftbox right?lol

Congrats Mike.... I'm stoked for you and yours...

Cris... looks like the lil one was loving that snow!!! Been riding lately? I need to see some more detailed pics post powder coat!!!

V1nsanity3 - I am a sucker for the HOA Air Max 1... I personally think any sneakerhead should have that shoe in their quiver!!!

Wow Cris! Bri-Bri has grown. I still remember that post about those shoes Laune got her - Finally fit - Time for a new pair
wink.gif

Mic - Congratulation! No wonder you havent been posting. Too busy with other things I see...How's the new pad?

thanks!

Kuya Cris, no rush!!

Chris, maraming salamat...kayo naman?!!
But the house is getting along fine...No money to hire folks to do it so I do most of the working every free time I have
pics will be up soon!

Originally Posted by Schmity14

Brick---How is the mesh on those Air Max 1's, is it thin? I'm thinking about getting a pair. Thanks.
it is ok, a little stiff, not as plastic-esque on the 90s but it isn't soft by any means. the materials dont impress me much, the mudguardisnt soft, it is kinda pleathery and cheap looking

so right in line with recent nike releases apparently

edit: mic, congrats my man!

MicMorales - Congratulations!!! My wife just gave birth Christmas Eve,,, Being a father is the best feeling ever!!! God Bless You and your family!!!!

Cris - Wow!!! She's all grown up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom