TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by avngrguild

What up fam?? Those grey AM1s are dope. Have the blue HOA AM1s been confirmed as a Euro only release? If so, I will def need a hook up from a fam member
wink.gif

Cris - Thanks for the shirts and enjoy the book. If I get my hands on more HOA 09 books I'll be sure to let the fam know...

Picked these up today and threw some proper white laces in them
pimp.gif

Peace.

dope pic avngrguild, making me think twice about them... where did you get those laces?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by tak

JEFFGDULA
Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Cris & Won - i try, just doing my part to ensure that we are the best and remain the best!
glasses.gif

Jibby - thanks for the link.....never noticed these grey/white AM1's before, wonder when these are dropping?!......
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

......these might have to get copped
devil.gif
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Those look like them ID try-on's?[/color]
thats what I was thinking. If so I might as well forget about em...very nice though.

Cris dope Heinekams.

Finally a pair of 2K9s I dont like too much. Black/Gold just doesnt do it for me...

Has anyone seen the White/Red?

NOT MINE...PICS COURTESY OF jeffgdula I wish they did the blues with tinted air unit instead, but these are fire!!
3611948553_5231763cd7_b.jpg

3612762804_116a4da6b3_b.jpg

Womens? Size 12 please. New Reds game shoe, yess!
Edit** These aren't womens are they? However, the orange womens ones on finishline are fire!

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

dope pic avngrguild, making me think twice about them... where did you get those laces?

Thx man. Took the laces out of a backup pair of AM95s. If anyone has a lead on an exact / near exact pair of AM95 white laces let me know
grin.gif

^^^those are the same white/red mens on Finishline.com finishline stock pics suck....

avngrguild- I think the if you search round sport laces or round athletic laces on ebay, laces similar to am95s will pop up. I don't remember for sure ofthe name though.

2k9s are very tempting... how much are they where you all are? retail is about $180 here, and that's really putting me off...

What up FAM! Amazing stuff the past few pages. I'm feelin those white / grey AM1's. Shame they're not releasing.

I really hope I can get my hands on those red and white AM1's. Let me know when you guys seeing them in accounts across the pond.

Rocked the AM1's above today. Such a clean GR. Absolutely love em!!

Cris- Got my package as well. The shirt looks so NICE......decals too! My wife got the mail that day.....threw it at me, and was like, "Seriously, anotherT-Shirt??" Guess I'll have to wait on gettin her one. LOL

^^^sole candy's pair...those are a nice ID.

Won..if you need help with the 2K9s they retail for 160 over here, but online coupons, deals on ebay etc...they can be had for cheaper.

I was just browsing ebay and Ultramarine 180s are starting to show up...Won, if you remember Im still willing to lend a hand if needed.

shaun: oh snap! just noticed it was in the wdywt thread as well
laugh.gif

thanks mate, i remember
happy.gif
going to have to pass on the ultramarines for now... waiting on the 87 classics to retro.. should drop late next month!

hello fam

1998 OG air max plus hyper-blue for my afternoon

amplushyprbluchmosmidnv.jpg

as for the questions regarding the 98 mustard am95. on this very pair the midsole is holding up just fine. also the pockets are very clear and firm. aspreviously said by many people in here with all the am95 from 1998 it's a lottery. my first pair of safety orange died on me (midsole cracked) ... same fora pair of crystal am 95 also from 1998. oli lost a pair of canyon gold. and many other people in here had the same problem. but then on the other side some areholding up ... so there is no certainty with these.

Those black/gold & red sole look nice... real nice
pimp.gif

And this is coming from someone who doesn't like the 2K9's that much

Been away from home on work for the past month and a half... can't wait to reach back in 2 weeks
Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

kicks4eva you have no sig
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by Dunks206

Yo Cris! Just got the e-mail for the tracking. Thanks again, haha. I still have the OG TeAM fam colors, but they are too big now... lost 60 lbs, went down a
shirt size... lol. Any way to shrink the shirts without the shirt fading? I want to see how the shirt came out in person!

BTW, wore my Kid Robot ID's today...
Very creative with those ID's
smokin.gif
Are those options still available?

Haha, thanks. They might be available still, but I don't know... Most likely they are though.

I wish I was more active in this thread... or NT in general, lol. Here are my latest pick-ups... Employee appreciation FTW!
Safety Orange 95's and a new phone! I got rid of my iPhone.

A closer look at my wallpaper
wink.gif

Thanks Cris for the stuff! I was actually more hyped about the stickers then the shirt though, lol.

Those Homer ID's are pretty dope indeed.
Dunks206, what kinda phone is that? I'm likin it a lot.
Tibor, dope AM plusses, if i ever find i pair i'd definitaly cop one.

And am i the only on that thinks tose 2K9's are ugly?
laugh.gif

does some1 have a picture of him wearing birds nest am95's?

P.S. I neeed Some am95 in sz 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom